Author Topic: Is there such a thing as the New World Order  (Read 7970 times)

robbyr Offline
  • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
  • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
Is there such a thing as the New World Order
: March 25, 2009, 11:24:40 PM »
Who believes that an Orwellian type of state is on the cards for the next ten years.

Why should you be concerned, We will lose our freedom, everything will be tightly controlled (you think its bad now with nanny state), you wont be able to fart without being taxed, your pension funds will be raided by the banking elite, possible eugenics with population reduction policies will be in force, a one child policy will probably be the law, the internet will be no better than the old teletext service with very limited sites (controlled and regulated sites only), communist like work camps will be the norm......sorry I could go on and on, but I dont mean to scare you all, just warn you of what could happen.

mods I dont blame you if you delete this post as it may lead to your site being targeted by the newly announced (only yesterday) te*o*is* detector type people who will scan the net for any type of blasphemous material against the NWO.
mods any chance of a pole here, with the answer being 1. yes, 2. no  3, only interested in football/dont care about our future

dunlop liddell shankly Offline
  • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
  • Anfield Hero
  • 16,404 posts | 911 
Re: Is there such a thing as the New World Order
Reply #1 : March 25, 2009, 11:27:51 PM »
Course there's an NWO, there's also an NWO wolfpac.

Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sting, The Giant, Lex Luger, Macho Man Randy Savage. All part of the NWO. ;)

el batez Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 8,485 posts | 92 
  • everyones friend.enemies none.
Reply #2 : March 26, 2009, 10:10:57 AM »
The only Order I know is New,whats yours,Last and can I take. :f_whistle: :f_whistle: :f_run: :f_run: :f_run: I'm gone ;)

Life is what you make of it,never wish it away. BARLARDAR.
Many clubs try to imitate Liverpool,but our quality & taste are so unique they can only manage to be a poor copy.

beerdog Offline
  • Forum Paul Ince

• 86 posts | -3 
Reply #3 : March 26, 2009, 05:25:11 PM »
Who believes that an Orwellian type of state is on the cards for the next ten years.

Why should you be concerned, We will lose our freedom, everything will be tightly controlled (you think its bad now with nanny state), you wont be able to fart without being taxed, your pension funds will be raided by the banking elite, possible eugenics with population reduction policies will be in force, a one child policy will probably be the law, the internet will be no better than the old teletext service with very limited sites (controlled and regulated sites only), communist like work camps will be the norm......sorry I could go on and on, but I dont mean to scare you all, just warn you of what could happen.

i think you are off the right track..it will be far more subtle than that. we are already in a new world order, with international criminal courts, globalisation, the eradication of border security for individual countries etc. the western governments are eradicating more and more freedoms everyday under the guise of anti terrorism legislation. however, we still live under the illusion that we are free to speak and express ourselves in any way we see fit. the current british government and it's policies have rolled back more individual rights and freedoms than any previous UK government in modern history..

SuperSkrtel Offline
  • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 383 posts |
Reply #4 : March 27, 2009, 07:24:42 PM »
Look up the bilderberg group, tri-lateral commision and the council on foreign relations and if you still think its a "theory" or is a wrestling reference sleep well

robbyr Offline
  • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
Reply #5 : March 29, 2009, 10:10:06 PM »
If there is a NWO we have no chance, (4 replies) as people seem more interested in counting to  a million rather than stopping global tyranny, it seems people only react when the danger hits them between the eyes.

Reslivo Offline
  • Southern fairy. Tries to fit in.
  • LFC Reds Staff
  • 13,972 posts | 370 
Reply #6 : March 29, 2009, 10:18:52 PM »
9204 ... sorry.

Well, we are nearly at 10,000 Robby ::)

robbyr Offline
  • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
Reply #7 : March 29, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »
Good luck mate.
I do believe in light hearted banter, i just worry about the world a lot as i have my kids to think about.
i have contributed only once, as i think its some sort of counter increase cheat, he he.
it may take 2 years for 10000, so some exponential growth 40 years to reach a million, i will celebrate with you all with my pension money. :laugh:

robbyr Offline
  • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
Reply #8 : April 03, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »
Its seems that nobody is disagreeing with me really

Does this mean that we are all accepting being rules by one world government, not forgetting that too much power leads to corruption

Dmasta Offline
  • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,221 posts | 222 
Reply #9 : April 03, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »

Does this mean that we are all accepting being rules by one world government, not forgetting that too much power leads to corruption
All hail president Hogan :P

stuey Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 25,698 posts | 1134 
Reply #10 : April 03, 2009, 05:59:57 PM »
Very few people would disagree because the political power struggles globally are lurching into a state of mayhem which gives any extreme group the opportunity to wrestle power in the ongoing struggle,whether it be NWO,Islamic fundamentalists or whatever but nobody is the ultimate victor these groups because of their nature will self destruct given time.  

bad boy bubby Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 10,921 posts | 983 
  • Better Red Than Dead @KaiserQueef
Reply #11 : April 03, 2009, 09:08:00 PM »

I think NWO may be taking things too far robbyr but you're right about people accepting their lot. The thing is tho' we've become complacent because we've had it easy for a number of years - we've become "fat" and "well fed" (metaphorically speaking) but experience tells me that a hungry man is an angry man and an angry man will fight.
That "hunger", IMO, is just around the corner if governments keep f**king things up and keep bailing out the banking elite. Therefore, I can't see it ever, (quite), getting to the future you describe without a proper fight.

I hope this makes sense.

"A summer window which brought in three young but significantly talented starters in Joe Allen, Nuri Sahin and Fabio Borini as well as two exciting young potential stars of the future - Samed Yesil and Oussama Assaidi - could hardly be deemed a failure."

JD Offline
  • LFC Reds Admin
  • 33,909 posts | 1045 
Reply #12 : April 03, 2009, 10:16:33 PM »

Happy to help out.

Venison 86 Offline
  • LFC Reds Staff
  • 5,140 posts | 205 
Reply #13 : April 03, 2009, 10:52:47 PM »
I dont think he meant that sort of pole

thats more like it

JD Offline
  • LFC Reds Admin
  • 33,909 posts | 1045 
Reply #14 : April 03, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »
Or maybe he wanted this?

Venison 86 Offline
  • LFC Reds Staff
  • 5,140 posts | 205 
Reply #15 : April 03, 2009, 11:41:31 PM »
or even

Dmasta Offline
  • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,221 posts | 222 
Reply #16 : April 03, 2009, 11:49:14 PM »
Maybe this pole:

robbyr Offline
  • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
Reply #17 : April 04, 2009, 12:53:11 AM »
I think NWO may be taking things too far robbyr but you're right about people accepting their lot. The thing is tho' we've become complacent because we've had it easy for a number of years - we've become "fat" and "well fed" (metaphorically speaking) but experience tells me that a hungry man is an angry man and an angry man will fight.
That "hunger", IMO, is just around the corner if governments keep f**king things up and keep bailing out the banking elite. Therefore, I can't see it ever, (quite), getting to the future you describe without a proper fight.

I hope this makes sense.

Well said, i do agree

Dynami:t Offline
  • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 684 posts | 24 
Reply #18 : February 20, 2011, 12:00:58 AM »
If there is anyone who have time to watch this film then i would like to know your thoughts about this  :)

Wake Up Call - Aeg Ärgata! - täispikk film - eesti keelsed subtiitrid (The video's owner prevents external embedding)
Bill Shankly: "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

NorthernIrishRed Offline
  • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
Reply #19 : February 20, 2011, 12:13:42 AM »
I would say the governments (or someone) is trying to watch us alot closer and know everything about us. Its not a myth, but I don't think I agree with Ickes take on things ;D
We all dream of a team dany aggers!

RedLFCBlood Offline
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,913 posts | 1311 
  • Lifes a bi*ch Tom, then you Die (Hopefully)
Reply #20 : February 20, 2011, 12:15:11 AM »
Of course they are keeping tabs on us, what do you think they do with mobile phones, GPS, even the tinterweb.

RedRoy Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,479 posts | 86 
Reply #21 : February 20, 2011, 12:22:58 AM »
Yeah it's King Kenny,and the mother f*cker that is Andy Carroll,with little luis along side him.As for the rest of the world,who gives a f*ck,bring it on,we are the Peoples Republic of Liverpool.

• Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 684 posts | 24 
Reply #22 : February 20, 2011, 12:10:40 PM »
This NWO thing looks quite creepy tho  :-\
Bill Shankly: "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

HUYTON RED Offline
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,255 posts | 823 
Reply #23 : February 20, 2011, 04:39:07 PM »
This NWO thing looks quite creepy tho  :-\

• Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 684 posts | 24 
Reply #24 : February 20, 2011, 11:20:40 PM »
LOL :D

But dudes, American top politics and american Elite are going into forest every year. They are burning huge owl statue and are pretending like they are burning human too. They wear red and black robes in forest ! THIS IS SICK ! And they are TOP POLTICS, top FBI agents and etc etc. They are very weird people ! Their group is called Bohemian Grove. Alex Jones sneaked into their party and filmed that everything !  I can give u this documental film link tomorrow if u want to.

Shabs Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 13,553 posts | 355 
  • Watch the Watchmen
Reply #25 : February 21, 2011, 12:13:58 AM »
LOL :D

But dudes, American top politics and american Elite are going into forest every year. They are burning huge owl statue and are pretending like they are burning human too. They wear red and black robes in forest ! THIS IS SICK ! And they are TOP POLTICS, top FBI agents and etc etc. They are very weird people ! Their group is called Bohemian Grove. Alex Jones sneaked into their party and filmed that everything !  I can give u this documental film link tomorrow if u want to.

Alex jones is a fraud and mike reviero has exposed him so has boyln smith,but i agree that the group's such as bildeberg,carlyle,masonic exist as do the elite families who control the wealth of the world,rothchilds,rockafellas.

Bahrosa-LFC Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
  • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
Reply #26 : February 21, 2011, 10:59:46 AM »
Are you sure about Alex Jones?

I get a lot from him. I also like the fact he's religious, so what he says makes more sense to me, unlike Icke...
"When I realised it was for me I started applauding the crowd" - Pepe Reina on the reception he received from the Kop as an opposition player against LFC.

• Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 684 posts | 24 
Reply #27 : February 21, 2011, 11:19:22 AM »
Alex jones is a fraud and mike reviero has exposed him so has boyln smith,

Didnt know about that. How did he exposed him then ?

• Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 684 posts | 24 
Reply #28 : June 04, 2011, 11:45:16 AM »

LFCexiled Online
  • Forum ITK
  • Anfield Hero
  • 10,216 posts | 535 
  • JFT96
Reply #29 : September 15, 2011, 07:59:33 AM »
If there's a NWO they're not doing a very good f**king job are they?

Unless their objective is to make a world full of mind slaves, if that's the case then fair play to them.
[/URL]