Author Topic: Is there such a thing as the New World Order  (Read 7888 times)

RedLFCBlood Offline
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,901 posts | 1311 
  • Lifes a bi*ch Tom, then you Die (Hopefully)
Re: Is there such a thing as the New World Order
Reply #30 : September 15, 2011, 11:21:28 AM »
Easy way to find out, find a willing participant and then openly send e-mails and discuss on your mobile phone doing a terrorist attack on the Whitehouse, make sure you say Whitehouse President, Bomb plenty of times and see how long it takes the FBI/CIA to turn up at your door. ;D

HUYTON RED Offline
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,248 posts | 819 
Reply #31 : September 15, 2011, 12:29:24 PM »
Yes this is correct, people who listen to and watch the tv and bbc news propergander, people who are mindnumbed by soap opera`s, and women who's life is all about buying clothes.

What is it with the slagging off of BBC News, yet no-one ever mentions the wankers from Sky?

Shabs Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 13,419 posts | 342 
Reply #32 : September 15, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »
There are a elite few who think they can control the world and its masses via misinformation,some have been successful and some have failed.

They can plot and plant but the end game will rest with the people who resist.

stuey Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 25,459 posts | 1109 
Reply #33 : September 15, 2011, 12:42:50 PM »
What is it with the slagging off of BBC News, yet no-one ever mentions the wankers from Sky?
Rupert f**king Murdoch and his tangled web.

finchie Offline
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 145 
Reply #34 : September 15, 2011, 01:02:20 PM »
Taken as read for Sky but the BBC put on a convincing intellectual front and people seem to forget that the BBC's bosses are the UK government.

Shabs Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 13,419 posts | 342 
Reply #35 : September 15, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »
Taken as read for Sky but the BBC put on a convincing intellectual front and people seem to forget that the BBC's bosses are the UK government.

And one of the trustees is non other than  a rothschild banker,Anthony Fry.

s@int Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 9,083 posts | 580 
Reply #36 : September 15, 2011, 01:12:13 PM »
I don't believe there is such a thing as a N.W.O. but I do believe there are a lot of greedy power hungry people in the world that would do anything to increase their wealth or power and who sometimes work together in order to achieve their goals.

corballyred Offline
  • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
Reply #37 : September 15, 2011, 03:27:33 PM »
Id be more surprised if there wasn't.

LFCexiled Offline
  • Forum ITK
  • Anfield Hero
  • 10,162 posts | 525 
  • JFT96
Reply #38 : September 15, 2011, 05:52:03 PM »
Yes this is correct, people who listen to and watch the tv and bbc news propergander....

[/URL]

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #39 : September 15, 2011, 06:02:15 PM »
"The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."
 Benjamin Disraeli
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.
From Shanks to Souness, through thick and thin, red to the core and proud of it.

Roddenberry Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 12,509 posts | 575 
Reply #40 : September 16, 2011, 01:26:57 AM »
"The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."
 Benjamin Disraeli

But then again, the General Publics imagination isn't up too much.  
POETRY

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #41 : September 16, 2011, 01:48:21 AM »
But then again, the General Publics imagination isn't up too much. 

Oh, I dunno...

they have accepted dozens of previously "BAD" people as soon as their government told them what to think.

Like, "OK we'll give guns to the viet minh, so that they can fight the French, who are notionally our allies"

"OK, the French have moved out, so we need to fight against the weapons we just gave them"

"Oh, and we also need a new nickname for them that sounds a bit evil - we'll call them the viet cong!"

Then, VOILA, everyone thinks they know what's happening, because they have short attention spans and can only remember what was on the "news" that evening.
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.
From Shanks to Souness, through thick and thin, red to the core and proud of it.

HUYTON RED Offline
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,248 posts | 819 
Reply #42 : September 16, 2011, 02:32:46 PM »
Oh, I dunno...

they have accepted dozens of previously "BAD" people as soon as their government told them what to think.

Like, "OK we'll give guns to the viet minh, so that they can fight the French, who are notionally our allies"

"OK, the French have moved out, so we need to fight against the weapons we just gave them"

"Oh, and we also need a new nickname for them that sounds a bit evil - we'll call them the viet cong!"

Then, VOILA, everyone thinks they know what's happening, because they have short attention spans and can only remember what was on the "news" that evening.

Or go from good guys to bad guys. For example the mujahadeen or as we call them now Al Qaeda/Taliban!!

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #43 : September 16, 2011, 02:41:29 PM »
Or go from good guys to bad guys. For example the mujahadeen or as we call them now Al Qaeda/Taliban!!

History is littered with examples - but the public swallow it every time, and never seem to learn.
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.

Shabs Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 13,419 posts | 342 
Reply #44 : September 16, 2011, 03:05:24 PM »

Cameron praised them in libya,sorry i mean the freedom fighters erm no,wait you know what i mean.

HUYTON RED Offline
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 22,248 posts | 819 
Reply #45 : September 16, 2011, 03:10:33 PM »
Cameron praised them in libya,sorry i mean the freedom fighters erm no,wait you know what i mean.

It's gonna get all Life Of Brian isn't it?

Splitters!!

RedLFCBlood Offline
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,901 posts | 1311 
  • Lifes a bi*ch Tom, then you Die (Hopefully)
Reply #46 : September 16, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »
It;'s them reptialian Aliens I tell thee, bad buggers them lot.

Bier Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,764 posts | 72 
Reply #47 : September 16, 2011, 03:17:00 PM »
On every forum there's always a few of those conspiracy theorists. People who are skeptic towards pretty much everything. And are read up on a sh*t load of theories, and "proof" and arguments and whatever. Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them. But why care, it doesn't really matter. Let's say for argument's sake all those conspiracy theories are true. So what, how does that affect our lives? It doesn't, things will continue the way they have been. But I guess some people get a kick out of thinking that they know the truth. Meanwhile everybody else doesn't give a sh*t because they care more about what's going on in their own lives.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:38:07 PM by Bier »

finchie Offline
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,506 posts | 145 
Reply #48 : September 16, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »
Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them.
I'm called a conspiracy theorist on here and that is utter bollocks
So what, how does that affect our lives?
Try telling that to the dead soldiers and their families who went to Iraq looking for WMDs. That was a conspiracy to lie to us.

Anyway despite having a sad and unhappy life, I'm off to play football with workmates, have a few beers and then go home to my family and my wife who I've been happily married to for almost 15 years. Tomorrow I'll be up watching my son captain his football team. Sorry I don't fit the stereotype.

Bier Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,764 posts | 72 
Reply #49 : September 16, 2011, 05:19:51 PM »
Try telling that to the dead soldiers and their families who went to Iraq looking for WMDs. That was a conspiracy to lie to us.

I still don't see how you knowing the truth in this case has changed anything or affected your life in any way. Everybody knows the WMD thing was a lie, at least to some extend. Yet that hasn't changed anything, has it. Neither will you knowing whatever other conspiracy thruths there are out there.

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #50 : September 16, 2011, 06:55:10 PM »
I still don't see how you knowing the truth in this case has changed anything or affected your life in any way. Everybody knows the WMD thing was a lie, at least to some extend. Yet that hasn't changed anything, has it. Neither will you knowing whatever other conspiracy thruths there are out there.

the more people ignore what goes on and bury there heads in the sand, the more these people will get away with.

It's quite simple - can we change the past? No. can we change the future? Yes.
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.

Bier Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,764 posts | 72 
Reply #51 : September 16, 2011, 07:04:51 PM »
Yeah, must be nice to think that you're saving the world from evil by believing in all these conspiracy theories. But please do tell me, how are you changing the future on a scale that actually matters?

lfc_ynwa Offline
  • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,891 posts | 213 
  • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
Reply #52 : September 16, 2011, 07:07:33 PM »
Yeah, must be nice to think that you're saving the world from evil by believing in all these conspiracy theories. But please do tell me, how are you changing the future on a scale that actually matters?

They're not. Not when all they do is keep talking about it. Action says more then a thousand words

I don't have much time for these threads. Don't give two shits nor will I ever. Just worry about the now, the present and worry about the future as and when it comes.
Congratulations, you're the 1,000th person to view my post. In order to claim your prize, please click on the "good post" button to the left and type in the prize you want. Now check under your pillow.

I am the Liverpool fan obsessed with Luka Modric :D.

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #53 : September 16, 2011, 08:19:59 PM »

By disseminating information, and showing these people up for what they are - this in turn means change, as we saw during the last election.

The egyptian, syrian and libyan revolts against their respective regimes were all started by the dissemination of information, combined with a dissatisfied populace sick and tired of being lied to and cheated.

I know people like yourself like to scoff and take what you think is a moral high ground, but if everyone did the same, we would still be living in hereditary fiefs, without votes, and doing little except working and dying to further enrich others.

Change doesn't come about by sitting on your arse and doing nothing - try reading a little history.
I don't have much time for these threads. Don't give two shits nor will I ever. Just worry about the now, the present and worry about the future as and when it comes.

And yet you still found the time to come into this thread.

Funny that.
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.

lfc_ynwa Offline

• 8,891 posts | 213 
Reply #54 : September 16, 2011, 08:26:34 PM »
You really are exasperating.

Funny that.
Congratulations, you're the 1,000th person to view my post. In order to claim your prize, please click on the "good post" button to the left and type in the prize you want. Now check under your pillow.

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #55 : September 16, 2011, 08:46:57 PM »
You really are exasperating.

Funny that.

Ah, I see you are driven by your digital ego, and can't spell.

Yet again you come into this thread and contribute nothing to it.

If you don't like the subject, why post?

The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.

lfc_ynwa Offline

• 8,891 posts | 213 
Reply #56 : September 16, 2011, 09:01:52 PM »
Ah, I see you are driven by your digital ego, and can't spell.

Yet again you come into this thread and contribute nothing to it.

If you don't like the subject, why post?

:lmao:

What a moaner...

Spelling bee champion are we? You're so finicky.

Also my ego? I'm not the one belittling other posters by putting down other posters, like yourself. So look in the mirror mate  :f_steam:

So I say  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Bier Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,764 posts | 72 
Reply #57 : September 16, 2011, 09:02:34 PM »
By disseminating information, and showing these people up for what they are - this in turn means change, as we saw during the last election.

The egyptian, syrian and libyan revolts against their respective regimes were all started by the dissemination of information, combined with a dissatisfied populace sick and tired of being lied to and cheated.

I know people like yourself like to scoff and take what you think is a moral high ground, but if everyone did the same, we would still be living in hereditary fiefs, without votes, and doing little except working and dying to further enrich others.

Change doesn't come about by sitting on your arse and doing nothing - try reading a little history.

I don't take any moral high ground at all, the opposite even. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a world changer. I prefer putting my time and energy into my direct environment and things that actually affect me.

And I'd say those Egyptians, Syrians etc themselfs are the ones responsible for the change. And not some arm chair internet global conspiracy theorist like you, who is "disseminating information".

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #58 : September 16, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »
I don't take any moral high ground at all, the opposite even. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a world changer. I prefer putting my time and energy into my direct environment and things that actually affect me.

And I'd say those Egyptians, Syrians etc themselfs are the ones responsible for the change. And not some arm chair internet global conspiracy theorist like you, who is "disseminating information".

I'm no "theorist"

I actually find many of the so called conspiracy theories to be a load of bollocks.

However, I also think that certain groups which have already been listed in this thread (not that you have read it in your rush to be judgemental) extremely worrying.

The fact that you choose to ignore what goes on in the world is your choice, but I suspect at the same time you are one of the first to start pissing and moaning about things you don't like, rather than having the balls to actually speak out about them.
:lmao:

What a moaner...

Spelling bee champion are we? You're so finicky.

Also my ego? I'm not the one belittling other posters by putting down other posters, like yourself. So look in the mirror mate  :f_steam:

So I say  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Moaner?

I'm not the poster who comes into a thread saying "what a waste of time" which is a real irony when you actually spend time typing that out.

I also see you are confused between "ego" and "digital ego"
The clue is in the extra word.

Nor am I putting down anyone - like I said, it's a simple matter. If you don't like it and think it is a waste of time, don't waste your own time posting in it.

It ain't f**king rocket science.
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.

lfc_ynwa Offline

• 8,891 posts | 213 
Reply #59 : September 16, 2011, 09:39:04 PM »
Moaner?

I'm not the poster who comes into a thread saying "what a waste of time" which is a real irony when you actually spend time typing that out.

I also see you are confused between "ego" and "digital ego"
The clue is in the extra word.

Nor am I putting down anyone - like I said, it's a simple matter. If you don't like it and think it is a waste of time, don't waste your own time posting in it.

It ain't f**king rocket science.

You find that exact quote in this thread by me and I'll pay you £100. Stop f**king changing my words. I didn't say it was a waste of time so stop making up bullshit!!!!

If you know me for a real; digitally or not then you'll know I'm the not even close to having an ego.

I'm done talking to you. You're just making up bullshit, making up quotes that weren't actually there.

You're so sad you've got to make up quotes on a forum just to suit your ego.