Author Topic: Is there such a thing as the New World Order  (Read 6688 times)

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Re: Is there such a thing as the New World Order
Reply #60 : September 16, 2011, 09:50:47 PM »
You find that exact quote in this thread by me and I'll pay you £100. Stop f**king changing my words. I didn't say it was a waste of time so stop making up bullshit!!!!

If you know me for a real; digitally or not then you'll know I'm the not even close to having an ego.

I'm done talking to you. You're just making up bullshit, making up quotes that weren't actually there.

You're so sad you've got to make up quotes on a forum just to suit your ego.

Again, why post here if you don't like the subject?

Like it or not, these groups exist, under an umbrella loosely termed "NWO"

If you don't wish to discuss them, don't post - simple.

You seem determined to derail this thread - I wonder why that might be.
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.
From Shanks to Souness, through thick and thin, red to the core and proud of it.

Bier Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,545 posts | 67 
Reply #61 : September 16, 2011, 09:58:46 PM »
The fact that you choose to ignore what goes on in the world is your choice, but I suspect at the same time you are one of the first to start pissing and moaning about things you don't like, rather than having the balls to actually speak out about them.
Because you have such balls for speaking out about a New World Order and for disseminating information! :D And you accuse me of taking a moral high ground..

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #62 : September 16, 2011, 10:35:19 PM »
Because you have such balls for speaking out about a New World Order and for disseminating information! :D And you accuse me of taking a moral high ground..

How do you think change happens?

I've been to plenty of demo's as well, and not just in this country.

Face facts - our politicians regurlarly meet with unelected people who "help" them shape policy, with no recourse from the voters.

Did the phone hacking and expenses scandal teach you nothing?
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.
From Shanks to Souness, through thick and thin, red to the core and proud of it.

Bier Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,545 posts | 67 
Reply #63 : September 17, 2011, 12:19:39 AM »
To quote the man you quoted earlier in this thread: Change is inevitable. Change is constant.
There's no how, it happens regardless of what you do. Not that this has anything to do with my post that you replied to. But I guess from your answer I can assume that you think what you do takes balls. Don't get me wrong, I think it's good if people are pro active in their own environment and community. But if you think you're going to change anything in another country, or on a global level, then you're sadly mistaken.

Face facts - our politicians regurlarly meet with unelected people who "help" them shape policy, with no recourse from the voters.
Maybe they do, I don't care. And nothing you do or say will stop them from doing so, if they are.

Did the phone hacking and expenses scandal teach you nothing?
Nope. Not that I was surprised. But I couldn't care less about stuff like that happening in the U.K., I don't even live there. And it's not exactly shocking or anything compared to other things going on in the world.

Eccleston cake Offline
  • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
Reply #64 : September 17, 2011, 02:10:02 AM »
On every forum there's always a few of those conspiracy theorists. People who are skeptic towards pretty much everything. And are read up on a sh*t load of theories, and "proof" and arguments and whatever. Most of them lead fairly sad and unhappy lives, and because of that put way too much energy and time into stuff like that because they don't have anything else going for them. But why care, it doesn't really matter. Let's say for argument's sake all those conspiracy theories are true. So what, how does that affect our lives? It doesn't, things will continue the way they have been. But I guess some people get a kick out of thinking that they know the truth. Meanwhile everybody else doesn't give a sh*t because they care more about what's going on in their own lives.
The point is, this does change our lives, slowly, like a frog boiled from cold to hot, we do not notice it ...unless we look over the bowl and see what our future holds. maybe you have no kids, so you dont care for their future. Learn from history, what happened then will happen again. Im alright jack, it will never catch up with me.

finchie Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 1,392 posts | 112 
Reply #65 : September 17, 2011, 08:45:57 AM »
Whoever perpetrated 9/11, there has been nothing on this scale again. Perhaps this is because the perpetrators know that any future terrorist attack will be scrutinised with a fine tooth comb by sceptical people on the internet. They got away with 9/11 because most people took the official story as fact (myself included initially). Many will not make this same mistake again and this is because of the number of skeptical people on the internet.

And the people of this club know more than anyone that 'internet warriors' can work after Rafa exposed the conspiracy to rip the back out of our club. We also won a major battle because of the internet push for the Hillsborough e-petition although that 'war' is yet to be won.
So Bier, it is important that we care what is happening to us even if we are not as potent as we would like to be.

Shabs Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 12,640 posts | 275 
  • Ideal of Hope
Reply #66 : September 17, 2011, 12:31:42 PM »
Ive come across this series and find it intresting im on part 49,it trys to explain a number of things.

The Arrivals pt.50 (The Arrival of Jesus )

« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 01:02:22 PM by Shabs »

stuey Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 23,397 posts | 983 
Reply #67 : September 17, 2011, 12:42:40 PM »
    ^    ^    ^
No need to read it, The New World Order is the fault of Israel - right?

Shabs Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 12,640 posts | 275 
  • Ideal of Hope
Reply #68 : September 17, 2011, 12:44:59 PM »
    ^    ^    ^
No need to read it, The New World Order is the fault of Israel - right?

God you really are daft.Where did i say israel is responsible?FFS.

stuey Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 23,397 posts | 983 
Reply #69 : September 17, 2011, 01:28:55 PM »
Well that's gotta be a first.

Shabs Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 12,640 posts | 275 
  • Ideal of Hope
Reply #70 : September 17, 2011, 01:32:33 PM »

Mate you really are an annoying old fart. Do one. ;)

Roddenberry Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 11,667 posts | 486 
Reply #71 : September 17, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »
Lets break it down, is their things that are New?  Yes.

Is their a World?  Well, it's highly dysfunctional and many of its occupants seem to have a dislike for some (or all) members of the same species, but yes,clearly a world exists.

Is their Order?  Hell no, unless you're one of those that think chaos is order and whilst their is some structure, it has far too many aberrations, mutations and outright corruptions to consider this world is ordered.
POETRY

stuey Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 23,397 posts | 983 
Reply #72 : September 17, 2011, 01:46:32 PM »
Lets break it down, is their things that are New?  Yes.

Is their a World?  Well, it's highly dysfunctional and many of its occupants seem to have a dislike for some (or all) members of the same species, but yes,clearly a world exists.

Is their Order?  Hell no, unless you're one of those that think chaos is order and whilst their is some structure, it has far too many aberrations, mutations and outright corruptions to consider this world is ordered.
Don't know about breaking it down mate that's a real fragmentation of a definition.

Roddenberry Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 11,667 posts | 486 
Reply #73 : September 17, 2011, 01:47:17 PM »
Don't know about breaking it down mate that's a real fragmentation of a definition.

I was, maybe just a tad, taking the piss.
POETRY

stuey Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 23,397 posts | 983 
Reply #74 : September 17, 2011, 01:53:30 PM »
I was, maybe just a tad, taking the piss.
Touche'.

ayrton77 Offline
  • LFC Reds Staff
  • 13,415 posts | 530 
  • © Established Quality Since 1977

stuey Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 23,397 posts | 983 
Reply #76 : September 17, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »

waltonl4 Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 10,158 posts | 252 
Reply #77 : September 17, 2011, 05:10:21 PM »
No "new world order", sadly the same type of people who had all the wealth and influence 100 years ago still have it today.

Eccleston cake Offline
  • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
Reply #78 : September 17, 2011, 07:36:03 PM »
shabs has got it correct, the NWO people do worship lucifer, but there lies a problem, because all religions are flawed. They are all built on good intentions, but people use religious writings to warp their own intentions, therefore all religion is flawed.
It is still a force for good, but if it didnt existe i believe the world would be a better place, although some people then go too far the other way and decide if there is nothing after life then nothing that they do matters.

The new world order exist in a shrouded umberella of a number of groups such as the tri-lateral commision, illuminati, bilderberg group etc... they do exist, and they do control.

Roddenberry Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 11,667 posts | 486 
Reply #79 : September 17, 2011, 10:03:58 PM »
Somebody's off their medication.
POETRY

Shabs Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 12,640 posts | 275 
  • Ideal of Hope
Reply #80 : September 17, 2011, 11:41:41 PM »

And it aint me i tell yah!  ;D

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #81 : September 18, 2011, 01:11:02 AM »

You're a muslim, the guards are programmed to fire first and ask later.

A few years ago, it was the Irish, or the russians, or the "cong" or the koreans.

The problem is that war pays - it makes tons of money.

Not the weapons, the re-building is where the real money is.
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.

Eccleston cake Offline
  • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
Reply #82 : September 18, 2011, 02:20:26 AM »
To all the people who dont know, this video explains everything, watch it and weep
EndGame HQ full length version

stuey Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 23,397 posts | 983 
Reply #83 : September 18, 2011, 08:27:30 AM »
You're a muslim, the guards are programmed to fire first and ask later.

A few years ago, it was the Irish, or the russians, or the "cong" or the koreans.

The problem is that war pays - it makes tons of money.

Not the weapons, the re-building is where the real money is.
Of course war benefits the few, it is a license to print money and gain unbridled power in the midst of the madness, while the mesmerised servants of evil follow instruction.

Dynami:t Online
  • Forum Emyln Hughes

• 679 posts | 24 
Reply #84 : September 18, 2011, 09:08:07 AM »
Everybody knows the WMD thing was a lie, at least to some extend. Yet that hasn't changed anything, has it.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You are joking, arent ya ?
Bill Shankly: "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Shabs Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 12,640 posts | 275 
  • Ideal of Hope
Reply #85 : September 18, 2011, 09:34:12 AM »
NWO, the signs point to an elite group and 2 of the worlds most powerfull famalies the Rothschilds & Rockafellas,however the wheels of manipulation of everyday life as we know it have taken place and there is little we can now do about it as they have become too powerfull to stop.

TKIDLLTK Offline
  • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
Reply #86 : September 19, 2011, 10:53:58 PM »
Try telling that to the dead soldiers and their families who went to Iraq looking for WMDs. That was a conspiracy to lie to us.

No it wasn't.  It was an honestly held belief at the time.  9/11 affected the level of acceptable risk in Washington.  We know Saddam had WMDs, we just didn't believe he'd gotten rid of them.  They truly believed they would find them.

Only the 45 min claim was a gross distortion and subtle deception.

finchie Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 1,392 posts | 112 
Reply #87 : September 19, 2011, 11:29:37 PM »
No decisions had been taken, but he thought the most likely timing in US minds for military action to begin was January, with the timeline beginning 30 days before the US Congressional elections.
The Foreign Secretary said he would discuss this with Colin Powell this week. It seemed clear that Bush had made up his mind to take military action, even if the timing was not yet decided. But the case was thin. Saddam was not threatening his neighbours, and his WMD capability was less than that of Libya, North Korea or Iran. We should work up a plan for an ultimatum to Saddam to allow back in the UN weapons inspectors. This would also help with the legal justification for the use of force.

http://downingstreetmemo.com/memos.html

So was it f**k, an honestly held belief.

KennyIsKing Offline
  • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
Reply #88 : September 20, 2011, 02:35:16 PM »
No it wasn't.  It was an honestly held belief at the time.  9/11 affected the level of acceptable risk in Washington.  We know Saddam had WMDs, we just didn't believe he'd gotten rid of them.  They truly believed they would find them.

Only the 45 min claim was a gross distortion and subtle deception.

The fact is that we were lied to, in a huge propaganda campaign instigated by Bliar so that he could continue to crawl up shrubs arse, and make a few more millions out of his contacts.

The US tried to tell us that Hussein had WMD's, but neglected to tell us they had given them to him during the war with Iran.

The truth was that he had no delivery systems, that he had got rid of his arsenal during and after GW1, and had used the remaining arsenal to gas the Kurds.

The US, UK and every man and his dog knew this, but it was only necessary to convince the people in the street who are known as "sheeple" and are vital to any PR regarding any war.

So first they spoke about Iraq support for Al Qaeda and OBL (no evidence) and then they spoke of WMD and an "Axis of Evil"

The true reason for this "Axis of Evil" was that both Iraq and Iran had stopped using petro-dollars to trade oil, and then NK was thrown in for good measure as the "communist" bogeyman.

You only have to look at what happened to Gaddafi when he started speaking about no longer trading in petro dollars, and this will CONTINUE to happen.

It's known colloquially in foreign office circles as "Protecting UK interests abroad" which these days means licking US arses (politically) and saying "How High" when they say "Jump"
The Start Of A New Era.

37 years, man and boy.

finchie Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 1,392 posts | 112 
Reply #89 : June 02, 2012, 08:55:08 AM »
WeAreChange Proves Tony Blair Lied To Parliament About Bilderberg

Watch from 55s and see evidence that Tony Blair lied about attendance at the Bilderberg group. Why would he do that if the Bilderberg group is so innocent?

Then see him squirm when asked if this is a conflict of interest.