Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Liverpool FC Kits 2007/08

Read 85107 times
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Liverpool FC Kits 2007/08
      Dec 27, 2006 05:42:06 pm
      New LFC Away Kit 07/08 - confirmed launch date 21st June 2007.
      You can order this shirt now

New LFC European Away Kit and Third Kit 2007/08 - confirmed launch date 16th August 2007.
      You can pre-order the new away shirt now

We're all aware that the Carlsberg deal expires this summer (2007) so we expect a new sponsor.

As a result - ALL the kits COULD change - at least in terms of sponsorship.  But...what else.

GOING........ Liverpool's Away Kit (Yellow one)
      ....being REPLACED by White Shirt (with red Adidas logo and cuffs) and Black Shorts (with red trim)

GOING....... Liverpool's Euro Away Shirt (Green and White one)
      ....being REPLACED by .... ALL BLACK KIT (with scarlet markings instead of grey - see Chelsea's away kit for the style).

My mate's missus works at Adidas over in Stockport - some kind of distribution centre or something.
      « Last Edit: Jul 23, 2007 03:14:41 pm by JD »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: Liverpool FC Kits 2007/08
      Reply #1: Dec 27, 2006 05:44:15 pm
      We're all aware that the Carlsberg deal expires this summer (2007) so we expect a new sponsor.

As a result - ALL the kits COULD change - at least in terms of sponsorship.  But...what else.

GOING........ Liverpool's Away Kit (Yellow one)
      ....being REPLACED by White Shirt (with red Adidas logo and cuffs) and Black Shorts (with red trim)

GOING....... Liverpool's Euro Away Shirt (Green and White one)
      ....being REPLACED by .... ALL BLACK KIT (with scarlet markings instead of grey - see Chelsea's away kit for the style).

My mate's missus works at Adidas over in Stockport - some kind of distribution centre or something.

they sound pretty cool to me, will look forward to the 'mock-ups' on here  ;)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #2: Dec 27, 2006 06:36:57 pm
      sounds like we have to dig deep again to keep up with the teams colours !!
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #3: Dec 28, 2006 12:24:45 am
      My review on this years kits:

Home - Nice overall kit, traditiaonal red colour for us but bad point it the collar and thats all

Away - Disgusting yellow colour, how yellow can you get? never mix yellow with red either.

Euro - If it was all white it would of been nice but why 1/5 of shirt dark green? looks wrong

Bring on all black kit and all white!
      Court LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #4: Dec 28, 2006 01:17:41 am
      A black kit is what I've been longing for since the Reebok one wore about 4 seasons ago.
      Absolutly effing gorgious.
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #5: Dec 28, 2006 08:39:36 am
      Have to say i'm not a fan of the chelsea away kit, those lines goin down the front/back in different colours look horrible,

Our home kit is ok, not a fan of the yellow tho, I would like a all white number ala Real Madrid as were both adidas i think that would look very cool :)

All black? no not a fan that reebok one was horrible!!!
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #6: Dec 28, 2006 04:10:15 pm
      I take it a new home Euro kit will come out also, to replace the Reebok one which for obvious reasons hasn't been warn this season.
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #7: Dec 28, 2006 06:20:24 pm
      Not too sure about the home Euro kit.  Think that was maybe a special for the whole post-Istanbul thing.

Do we really need two red shirts? Having a third kit is enough already I think - two red kits is just ripping off the fans.

How many times is this season's European away kit going to have actually been used by the end of the season for instance?? Not many.

And I like the yellow away kit.  It's a pity we haven't won much away - but if we had then everyone would love it too!

Right then.... remember I am possibly the worst human in the world at using Photoshop - but the kit will be something like this....

« Last Edit: Dec 28, 2006 06:54:54 pm by koolkidda »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #8: Dec 28, 2006 08:10:21 pm
      Don't give up the day job mate....

But I actually quite like it.  Good work.
      banksiemagic
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Reply #9: Dec 28, 2006 09:04:02 pm
      the white with red trim & black shorts sounds fantastic, i've always been a fan of the white away shirt over the years. good ridance to the yellow (my missus said she'd move out if i got that one though she really likes the other two!)! all balck one looks pretty cool & i like that idea.  my son is just 10 weeks old & is already amassing a collection that will need to be added to!
      NWA
      • Forum David Johnson

• 218 posts |
      Reply #10: Dec 28, 2006 09:11:01 pm
      the white with red trim & black shorts sounds fantastic, I've always been a fan of the white away shirt over the years. good ridance to the yellow (my missus said she'd move out if I got that one though she really likes the other two!)! all balck one looks pretty cool & I like that idea.  my son is just 10 weeks old & is already amassing a collection that will need to be added to!

You sound like a very good dad.. keep it up.. there are too many evil kids out in England now... make sure you train him early on about how to play football.. when he is 4 or 5 take him to the park a lot and make him kick a ball.. try get him in a team when he gets to about 6 and you never know.. he could be the next Steven Gerrard, the next Robbie Fowler
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #11: Dec 28, 2006 09:45:27 pm
      Not too sure about the home Euro kit.  Think that was maybe a special for the whole post-Istanbul thing.

Do we really need two red shirts? Having a third kit is enough already I think - two red kits is just ripping off the fans.

How many times is this season's European away kit going to have actually been used by the end of the season for instance?? Not many.

And I like the yellow away kit.  It's a pity we haven't won much away - but if we had then everyone would love it too!

Right then.... remember I am possibly the worst human in the world at using Photoshop - but the kit will be something like this....

Nice one Kk, i llike that !  ;) ;D
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #12: Dec 28, 2006 09:46:42 pm
      that black kit looks disgusting
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #13: Dec 29, 2006 02:05:07 am
      Seconded. I don't want another one with that type of collar...
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #14: Dec 29, 2006 03:50:52 pm
      Not a big fan of the collars myself, but I quite like the look of a black kit as our European Away / Third kit.

And the Liverpool away should always be white shirts with black shorts.  Was watching the Masters footie yesterday and the Liverpool side were wearing those colours.
      banksiemagic
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Reply #15: Dec 29, 2006 09:09:13 pm
      Not a big fan of the collars myself, but I quite like the look of a black kit as our European Away / Third kit.

And the Liverpool away should always be white shirts with black shorts.  Was watching the Masters footie yesterday and the Liverpool side were wearing those colours.

....and well done to the lads for stuffing the mancs & the bluenoses to win the northwest masters! happened to catch the final where we hammered 7 past city at 4 this morning while feeding the baby!
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #16: Dec 30, 2006 01:05:11 pm

It should be white and black every season for away. The yellow kits look disgusting 90% of the time.
      Cy
      Reply #17: Dec 30, 2006 05:23:02 pm
      Don't give up the day job mate....

But I actually quite like it.  Good work.
      yeah i actually like this one..black for away and let's keep it simple and plain red for the home kit. i'm not a fan of the yellow (don't match my tone), seriously i just don't think yellow looks good. to resume..One red (home), one black(away), one white...Thought i like the white one with 1/5 in green pity the lads didnt have to wear it that much...
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #18: Mar 26, 2007 02:11:46 pm
      http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/lfc-news/2007/03/26/new-liverpool-fc-adidas-kits-200708-away-and-euro-away/

New Liverpool FC adidas kits 2007/08 - away and Euro away… 
      Mon 26 Mar 07 (06:54)
      by Ian Sweeney

The famous home red shirt will have one more crack at the Premiership title next year as Liverpool are set to keep it, but both the Liverpool away shirt and the Liverpool European away shirt are set to be replaced in the summer.

Liverpool’s new away kit will be a white shirt with black shorts.

The new European away kit will be all black.

Both kits are expected to contain a flash of red, similar to the design used by the European XI at Old Trafford last week.

The kits below are NOT the final design - however, they are an example of the kind of designs being suggested for the kits.

We have been informed the first kit has been pencilled in for release on July 24th 2007.

Although rumours have been abounding for a few months we have now received confirmation from our source at adidas who helped us predict the adidas kit designs last February.

We had been expecting a home Champions League kit, but the replacement of both yellow and European away kits will be a surprise to many reds fans.

(Last season's topic is here: http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,42.html - We got it right from the very first picture that time!)
      « Last Edit: Mar 26, 2007 02:15:13 pm by JD »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #19: Mar 26, 2007 03:10:06 pm
      Sorry but those kits make me feel sick, I'd still buy them though if they were our kits. They won't be the kits though, no one knows what the kits actually look like until the club announces them, everyone should of learned about these rumours by now.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #20: Mar 26, 2007 05:08:47 pm
      No one knows what the kits actually look like until the club announces them, everyone should of learned about these rumours by now.

Well the person who designs the kit does.  And last February we had some info on the kit 5 months before the club announced it.
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,42.html
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #21: Mar 26, 2007 05:20:11 pm
      Well the person who designs the kit does.  And last February we had some info on the kit 5 months before the club announced it.
      http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php/topic,42.html

Come on, Adidas sent you those pictures but from any other source can you belive it? Would they make the new kit now? I'm not sure but they might make pictures of what the kit could look like but photo pics this early i can't get myself to belive they will be our kits.
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #22: Mar 26, 2007 05:22:58 pm
      Come on, Adidas sent you those pictures but from any other source can you belive it? Would they make the new kit now? I'm not sure but they might make pictures of what the kit could look like but photo pics this early I can't get myself to belive they will be our kits.

Okay.  It says in the article they won't be our kits but are part of the design.  They seem more like training tops anyway.  I prefer KK's own photoshopped skills further up back in December myself.

Quick Reply