Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2337362 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #12466: May 29, 2016 03:36:42 pm
      my loathing of UTD is always at maximum but adding Maureen just complete the cuntishness of the club. Has there ever been a man in football so despised as Maureen or one as driven to promote himself above all else. Think of Bob Paisley and then you could add Matt Busby and think of how Maureen compares to them as human beings!!!!. Maureen represents everything that is wrong that is rotten in football and he has landed in the best place for him to finally implode its going to be beautiful.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12467: May 29, 2016 03:57:33 pm
      Lampard from Chelsea to City
      Juan Mata from Chelsea to United
      Jose from Chelsea to United

Loyalty at it's finest.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12468: May 29, 2016 07:09:19 pm
      my loathing of UTD is always at maximum but adding Maureen just complete the cuntishness of the club. Has there ever been a man in football so despised as Maureen or one as driven to promote himself above all else. Think of Bob Paisley and then you could add Matt Busby and think of how Maureen compares to them as human beings!!!!. Maureen represents everything that is wrong that is rotten in football and he has landed in the best place for him to finally implode its going to be beautiful.

This is why its going to be one hell of a season in 16/17  ;D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12469: May 29, 2016 09:34:34 pm
      Wonder how his date with Eva will go I am looking forward to the public apology
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #12470: May 30, 2016 02:24:04 pm
      Ian Holloway seems to think Steve Bruce should have been considered for the managerial job at United :lmao:

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12471: May 30, 2016 10:01:34 pm
      Wonder how his date with Eva will go I am looking forward to the public apology

Even if found guilty he won't apologise, he's not man enough, he has no class, he is an utter utter c**t of a human being.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12472: May 30, 2016 10:27:35 pm
      Even if found guilty he won't apologise, he's not man enough, he has no class, he is an utter utter c**t of a human being.

but the press are no longer in awe of him and they will be sharpening their knives right now. He may be ordered to make a public apology and if he doesn't then he may well be in trouble. Eva seems intent on making him pay and as we all know about the scourned woman/.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,632 posts | 6940 
      Reply #12473: May 31, 2016 09:30:16 am

:lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12474: May 31, 2016 12:49:19 pm
      Great picture JD  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #12475: May 31, 2016 12:58:33 pm
      Woodward showing Mourinho his new bus.

Woodward, Mourinho and some old ticket tout probably asking for a few spares for the Community Shield

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,976 posts | 2709 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12476: May 31, 2016 01:55:32 pm
      Well it is the laugh at United thread and these pictures making me  :lmao:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #12477: Jun 02, 2016 11:30:19 am
      but the press are no longer in awe of him and they will be sharpening their knives right now. He may be ordered to make a public apology and if he doesn't then he may well be in trouble. Eva seems intent on making him pay and as we all know about the scourned woman/.

Let's hope it's a lady presenting Eva's case and they squeeze Mourinho till he F***ing squeals.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #12478: Jun 02, 2016 11:42:43 am

What is that??! Is that a goody bag?!  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12479: Jun 02, 2016 12:15:19 pm
      Let's hope it's a lady presenting Eva's case and they squeeze Mourinho till he f**king squeals.

I think she is determined to go to Court so unless a massive sum of money is offered he will be seen by the public for what he is a BULLY.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #12480: Jun 02, 2016 01:45:08 pm
      I think she is determined to go to Court so unless a massive sum of money is offered he will be seen by the public for what he is a BULLY.

The bullying is a  facade to distract from his failings.
      He was on a downward spiral yet again and the particular incident when she went onto the pitch to assist an injured player, with the blessing of everyone but Mourinho, was a disappointing 2-2 draw, when greater things were expected.
      He chose a highly qualified doctor for a scapegoat and the language used towards her was a disgrace.
      Chelsea chose to take no further action which automatically makes it a case for deeper scrutiny.

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12481: Jun 03, 2016 12:32:16 pm
      The bullying is a  facade to distract from his failings.
      He was on a downward spiral yet again and the particular incident when she went onto the pitch to assist an injured player, with the blessing of everyone but Mourinho, was a disappointing 2-2 draw, when greater things were expected.
      He chose a highly qualified doctor for a scapegoat and the language used towards her was a disgrace.
      Chelsea chose to take no further action which automatically makes it a case for deeper scrutiny.

oh yes he will not be able to bully a Judge or he Legal team.
      Apparently Giggs will not sign a fidelity clause and will leave.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #12482: Jun 03, 2016 02:43:39 pm
      Best thing about Mourinho is that we can full on hate Manchavster United again.

I hope it ends spectacularly badly.  Big shame for some of the older United fans is that the have recently got some good young players coming through - just as they did with Giggs, Scholes etc 25years ago, who are likely to get binned off by Mourinho in favour of bigger, more mercenary, names. 

I do feel Liverpool and United both now have managers who are well matched with the 'vibe' of the club though.  Liverpool - always a bit heart on the sleeve, visibly passionate - United - cheating, moaning, self-importance filled cu*ts.

I,ve never stopped hating that club "full on",never will :)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3953 
      Reply #12483: Jun 04, 2016 11:04:36 am
      Turned sky sports news on last night and it couldn't of been more ridiculous, that stupid F***ing yellow breaking news banner with the accompanying sky sources bollocks and one of the knobs proclaiming "how about this for a statement signing" and then going on to proclaim that the munters are going to sign ibrahimovich and he's 'chosen' the munts over going to china for £11m a year, F**k me.

To make it worse they said that they were going to sign vardy as well but muntinho chose not to because it'd stifle the progression of youth.

Their manager and youth progression?  :lmao:

Munts rescue 34 year old Ibrahimovic from Chinese torture

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #12484: Jun 06, 2016 03:19:46 pm
      It's in the court documents that she's already been offered and turned down £1.2m off chelsea which is apparently way more than she can hope to win. The girl wants vindication, totally understandable if you get called the daughter of a whore.

Take him Eva.

I agree mate.  I don't think this has ever been about money for her, it's more a stand for females working in a predominantly male environment against bullying and anti female bias.

As a staunch feminist, it's about bloody time too!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #12485: Jun 07, 2016 07:52:25 am
      Just two questions to ask of the most  famous doctor from Gibraltar.

1. In all her years in football, how long did she need to realise that she is a woman in a "male dominated environment"?
      2. In the era of equality, what difference does it make?

Some of the claims she makes are valid, some of them are ridiculous. Football is a male dominated environment, so if you are a woman who decides to get involved, you should be aware that you will get comments that are not always related to your job. So you need a thick skin, otherwise you'll sink. Even Karen Brady got it in her first day as a football director, in the very first question she was asked by a journo.

By contrast, I don't hear many men crying about working in female dominated work environments, (and don't say there are none) they just get on with the job they're hired to do.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #12486: Jun 07, 2016 05:02:56 pm

1. In all her years in football, how long did she need to realise that she is a woman in a "male dominated environment"?

Some of the claims she makes are valid, some of them are ridiculous. Football is a male dominated environment, so if you are a woman who decides to get involved, you should be aware that you will get comments that are not always related to your job. So you need a thick skin, otherwise you'll sink. Even Karen Brady got it in her first day as a football director, in the very first question she was asked by a journo.

By contrast, I don't hear many men crying about working in female dominated work environments, (and don't say there are none) they just get on with the job they're hired to do.

That ridiculous, are you basically saying that in certain industries or professions it is perfectly acceptable to be called the daughter or son of a whore???
      In any case it was constructive dismissal, victimisation based on gender, bullying in the work place and all manor of other bad sh*t which you just cannot do, irrespective of how laddish an industry you are in.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12487: Jun 07, 2016 06:04:54 pm

F**k me its back to the future your post must be from 1970. Carry on Doctor
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #12488: Jun 07, 2016 08:19:33 pm
      Quote from heimdall
      That ridiculous, are you basically saying that in certain industries or professions it is perfectly acceptable to be called the daughter or son of a whore???

I never said it was acceptable. I said she has to have a thick skin to get involved in what is a male dominated sport. If she can't take it, there are other more female dominated professions out there for her. One claim she made was over a perceived "lack of changing facilities". She is a doctor, exactly how many changing facilities would she like?

Bar Mourinho's comments, I can't see what case she had, so the counter allegation that she was a "self-publicist" is probably fair. By playing the discrimination card, her actions have only made it more difficult for women to get high profile roles in the sport, rather than easier.

Quick Reply