Author Topic: Xbox 360 Bio Art Creator  (Read 80696 times)

Witto Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,621 posts | 15 
  • Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Dooo Luis Suarez.
Xbox 360 Bio Art Creator
: July 29, 2010, 11:42:19 PM »
Bio-Art Creator: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2RE35LAU

I scanned this and I didn't find any viruses, but you might want to check just incase, it's up to you.

How to Apply Bio Art:

1: Go to http://www.xbox.com and sign into your account.

2: Sign into your live account. Remember you have to know the email and password you signed up with your gamer tag to log into your account.

3: Now click on your profile at the top of your page. This should be you avatar that you made on your 360.

4: Once you are on your profile, click Edit Profile and it should take you to the xbox bios page.

5: Once the Edit your Profile page loads go down to the bottom of the page and you will see Bios : "Enter some information about yourself" this area is where you paste your bios art into.

6: Now this is where the bios art goes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not make this video.

XBL Bio Creator v2 - Make Custom Xbox Live Bios Easily!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the bio art made:

- You can copy and paste the 'codes' for these into your bio.

Crown

☆┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬★ ├┼┼┼┼┼┼┼●┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼●┼┼☆┼┼●┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼☆┼☆┼☆┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼☆☆☆☆☆┼┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┼┼┼■■■■■┼┼┼┼┼┤ ★┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴☆

Some sort of gun

.--TTT_---___ / ' '(__O]--__ \__/]__ ' Q __@ ._ __=~~~'' '' ' '' | ] L | _ ] | . /-___j ' ' / ` \ L___' \___\

Robot 'F*ck You"

★┬┬┬┬┬┏━━━┓┬┬┬┬┬★ ├┼┼┼┼┏┫●↓━┣┓┼┼┼┼┤ ├┼┼┏┓┗┫┗━┛┣┛┏┓┼┼┤ ├┼┼┃┃┏┻━━━┻┓┃┃┼┼┤ ├┼┏┫┣╋┓F**k U┏╋┫┣┓┼┤ ├┏┫┃┃┃┃F**k U┃┃┃┃┣┓┤ ├┗┻┻┻╋┛F**k U┗╋┻┻┻┛┤ ★┴┴┴┴┗━━━━━┛┴┴┴┴★

Panda

┌────── , , , ─── , , , ─┐ │──── ; " ^ ; ; ' " , .____ ── ; s$$s ; | _ \ ── ' , ss$$s , ' | |_) | ── s$$ | __/ ── $$ |__| anda $$$$P""Y$$$Y""W$$ │ ─── $$$$ p"$$$"q $$ │──── $$$$ .$$. $$ │──── $$ │───── "Y$$$"*"$$$Y" │─────── "$b.$$"

Monster

/\ MONSTER /\ / ( ) ` ││││││││ \ \___ / | ││││││││ /. _ ` - ' ││││││││ (/\/ \ \ \ ││││││││ O O ) / | ││││││││ `- ^ -- ' < ' ││││││││ (__.) _ ) / ││││││││ \ ___/ / │<──. ││││ `── ' / │<──|==O) ) )==) \) \=== │<──' ││││ `---'- ( (_ /``) ││││││││ ,--' ,--' | (_,-> ││││││││ '─{__)

Nuke

┌─────_- = ^ ` ¡ _ ─── │ _ ,/ ~ ` - \_ │ __ / GET NUKED!! \_ _ │ ---'====━━━━━━━━==;;==-- │ ( _ ( ;\ ` > \ ) ゜ │ \_ (_ < ( _ ' _/ │ .┃┃I ┃. │ `-€|$|&%$-゛ │ ┃ |┃ ──── .,-#%&$@%#&#~,. ───