Author Topic: The Coalition Government  (Read 73483 times)

-LFC- Offline
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,150 posts | 135 
Re: The Coalition Government
Reply #1410 : March 10, 2015, 11:52:27 AM »
You answered a question I didn't ask. Why is that?

The phrase ''couldn't give a f@ck'' answers your question. Anyone who is more offended by what stuey said than what an ousted Tory politician has to say about the people who booted her out i.e. that they are stupid and should be disenfranchised, is obviously an idiot. In my humble opinion.

Shabs Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 14,436 posts | 469 
Reply #1411 : March 10, 2015, 11:55:32 AM »
Looks like Milliband is managing to stuff things up even further. If the greens hadn't imploded with Natalie Bennet's recent interviews, Labour would be in serious trouble.

As far as i can see the party is completely screwed. They are going to be wiped out in Scotland and, once the boundaries are redrawn in the next parliamanent it will be hard to see them getting sufficient votes to get in again. Add that to the absolute dearth of talent on their benches and you have to conclude that they are toast.

Agree, but I'm still voting for Green's :)

Labour is fu**ed.

Hollywood Balls Offline
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,252 posts | 179 
Reply #1412 : March 10, 2015, 12:21:40 PM »
The phrase ''couldn't give a f@ck'' answers your question. Anyone who is more offended by what stuey said than what an ousted Tory politician has to say about the people who booted her out i.e. that they are stupid and should be disenfranchised, is obviously an idiot. In my humble opinion.

No the fact you missed the point of the question shows where the idiocy lies here.

Whether or not you or anyone else disagrees with Tories or not calling a woman a "slut" on that basis is just deeply misogynistic and says more about you and stuey than her.

And yes, i realise that you don't care about that; it just highlights your ignorance and, of course, the rambling nonsense-generator that is stuey.
"If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win"

-LFC- Offline
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,150 posts | 135 
Reply #1413 : March 10, 2015, 12:34:10 PM »
No the fact you missed the point of the question shows where the idiocy lies here.

Whether or not you or anyone else disagrees with Tories or not calling a woman a "slut" on that basis is just deeply misogynistic and says more about you and stuey than her.

And yes, i realise that you don't care about that; it just highlights your ignorance and, of course, the rambling nonsense-generator that is stuey.

:D

Do you do kids' parties?

Shabs Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 14,436 posts | 469 
Reply #1414 : March 10, 2015, 12:42:29 PM »

'Establishment' does though! ;)

-LFC- Offline
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,150 posts | 135 
Reply #1415 : March 10, 2015, 02:32:22 PM »
I'm available if 'balls is fully booked!  ;)

Duly noted!

Shabs Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 14,436 posts | 469 
Reply #1416 : March 10, 2015, 02:52:39 PM »

Get very touchy when your own are mentioned aren't yah?.

What's the matter member of the 'Establishment' tickled your Gary Glitter? ;D

-LFC- Offline
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,150 posts | 135 
Reply #1417 : March 10, 2015, 03:12:51 PM »
Get very touchy when your own are mentioned aren't yah?.

What's the matter member of the 'Establishment' tickled your Gary Glitter? ;D

This is all very strange, Shabs. I would suggest you keep thoughts of Gary Glitter and getting ''very touchy'' to yourself  :)

stuey Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 27,290 posts | 1281 
Reply #1418 : March 26, 2015, 01:37:51 PM »
NHS problems worst 'since 1990's

Services in the NHS in England are deteriorating in a way not seen since the early 1990's according to a leading health think tank.
The King's Fund review said waiting times for A&E, cancer care and routine operations had all started    getting worse while deficits were growing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-32057948

This in spite of the Tory electioneering bullshit that ''the NHS is safe with the Conservatives''.
Welfare and the economy in general were alleged to be ''safe with the Conservatives''.

The administration that picks up the bill for the bullshit and lies have some funding to conjure up.

Edit: wrong thread, should be in the election thread irrespective everyone knows the score and only a die hard Tory would try and turn the above into something else.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 05:06:10 PM by stuey »

ORCHARD RED Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 5,165 posts | 284 
  • You Reds!
Reply #1419 : March 26, 2015, 05:15:19 PM »
I pity you English, you're caught between a rock and a hard place with the choice of political parties you have to choose between, corrupt, lying bas**rds the lot of them!
Thank God I live in Northern Ireland where we don't have that problem! Oh wait!!!!

stuey Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 27,290 posts | 1281 
Reply #1420 : March 26, 2015, 05:37:11 PM »
I pity you English, you're caught between a rock and a hard place with the choice of political parties you have to choose between, corrupt, lying bas**rds the lot of them!
Thank God I live in Northern Ireland where we don't have that problem! Oh wait!!!!

Haha oh wait indeed, seems like you guys only have the hard places to choose from.  ;)