Author Topic: Introduce yourself...  (Read 178161 times)

7-King Kenny-7 Offline
  • LFC Reds Staff
  • 28,020 posts | 422 
  • You'll Never Walk Alone!
Re: Introduce yourself...
Reply #3660 : November 03, 2014, 09:52:28 PM »
I haven’t posted in a long long time so please be gentle with me, hopefully I will bump into some old friends if they are still on here! :)

My name is Paul (sounds like a help group intro) I have been going the game since 1971 ish been everywhere with the redmen, they have given me unimaginable joy and through following them immense pain but my love has never waned.
I don’t go much these days and my lad has my season ticket, I would have liked to have gone to more with him but these days of corporate sky high prices and the rarity of tickets often put a stop to this. Im very old school in my views and believe YNWA is a way of life and not just something easily said. Anything I write on here is my opinion and I don’t want to convert you in fact I embrace any level headed reds discussion so here’s to having a gab in the future.

Welcome back

ghal dejjem ahmar

"If you can't make decisions in life, you're a bloody menace. You'd be better becoming an MP!" Bill Shankly
Loading ■■■

Firepool Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 1,665 posts | 41 
Reply #3661 : November 04, 2014, 01:43:31 AM »
Welcome back Glenbuck! It is nice to see some former members back posting.

Billy1 Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 7,782 posts | 411 
Reply #3662 : November 04, 2014, 09:00:49 AM »
Good to see you back Glenbuck, I look forward to your posts.
Billy Liddell for ever and ever-Integrity and Loyalty to L.F.C. And what a player ,it was an honour to watch him play for L.F.C.

maritaly86 Offline
  • On Trial

• 1 posts |
Reply #3663 : November 08, 2014, 03:39:57 PM »
hi  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: i'm Marilisa, i write you from Bari, Italy .

i'm 28 years old and i'm a FC Bari 1908 supporter!!!

i have a dream.. i would follow a red's match in your kop, that, for me, is the best in the world (after curva nord Bari  ;D )...

could you help me to get tickets for liverpool vs sunderland of 6 December ??

thanks you..

bye bye