Author Topic: Fabio Capello Resigns  (Read 3271 times)

frizzby5 Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 15,403 posts | 220 
Re: Fabio Capello Resigns
Reply #30 : February 08, 2012, 08:27:07 PM »
The best manager this club's ever had in some peoples eyes is free ! Rafa anyone ?

kevinho Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 3,698 posts | 78 
  • YNWA
Reply #31 : February 08, 2012, 08:27:31 PM »
Rafa at Tottenham? Hope not.

frizzby5 Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 15,403 posts | 220 
Reply #32 : February 08, 2012, 08:29:34 PM »
I meant England !

Scotia Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 3,219 posts | 140 
Reply #33 : February 08, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »
That's gotta be a wind up, must be with the tongue in cheek thing there. Being a Scot yaself you could no doubt insert an appropiate reply from Kenny.

Just for you Stuey

"England? are you winding me up son? geeza break"

billythered Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 3,146 posts | 344 
Reply #34 : February 08, 2012, 08:30:16 PM »
Agree about Moyes. Not so sure about Ancelotti as he is new at PSG and they now have cash to burn so he probably wants to give that a good crack.
That's true enough mate, forgot about that, there will be all sorts of names banded about including a certain Senor Benitez, a worrying thought that is  :o
Above all I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We are Liverpool' - Bill Shankly

stuey Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 25,376 posts | 1104 
Reply #35 : February 08, 2012, 08:31:43 PM »
All to convenient for me.

The timing is like a swiss time piece.

Terry's court case AFTER the Euro's so he can play.
FA go behind Capello's back which they now will wind him up. (Remember, innocent until proven guilty in this country, the Courts that is not the FA)
Harry is found not guilty.
Capello walks/pushed.
Exactly RP you couldn't make it up, the FA can though and see nothing wrong with adding the cocktail of f**k ups to an irreperable prevailing situation.

Frankly, Mr Shankly Offline
  • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,752 posts | 312 
  • YNWA
Reply #36 : February 08, 2012, 08:33:02 PM »
The best manager this club's ever had in some peoples eyes is free ! Rafa anyone ?

Come on don't be silly! Rafa, like Capello, doesn't work with complete cu*ts at board level remember!
" Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor. " Bill Shankly

Gow Offline
  • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
Reply #37 : February 08, 2012, 08:34:56 PM »
Redknapp for England? He'll pay some tax on them wages!

solodee Offline
  • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,318 posts | 88 
Reply #38 : February 08, 2012, 08:37:34 PM »
FA and the abuse of power. The manager appoints captain, the FA strips captain. Terry is a tool, but the FA are just ridiculously clueless.

RedLFCBlood Online
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,885 posts | 1305 
  • Lifes a bi*ch Tom, then you Die (Hopefully)
Reply #39 : February 08, 2012, 08:47:49 PM »
Harry to take it part time until the end of the season, then full time once the season is over ?

Paisleydalglish Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 8,330 posts | 623 
Reply #40 : February 08, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »
Harry to take it part time until the end of the season, then full time once the season is over ?

Harry will go for that... Two wages for the rest of the year..

Bier Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,760 posts | 70 
Reply #41 : February 08, 2012, 08:56:42 PM »
No disrespect to any English folks on here, but I don't see why anyone would want to manage the English national team. It has to be one of the least fun magaging jobs out there with all that media sh*t going on, and then the FA pulling sh*t like this. And when someone like John Terry is the captain you know have a bad bunch. Pretty fu**ed up circumstances to perform in for a manager, the only real upside is that the money is huge.

RedLFCBlood Online
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,885 posts | 1305 
Reply #42 : February 08, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »
What about Howard Webb, he's done a fabulous job a United over the years ?

Brian78 Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 12,202 posts | 444 
  • Gloryhunter since 1983
Reply #43 : February 08, 2012, 08:59:29 PM »
Fabio Capello and the fa have commented on his departure.

Both agreed that fault laid entirely at the door of Liverpool football club and Kenny Dalglish

:f_tongueincheek:
LIVERPOOL FC..NOT MY TEAM, MY PASSION!

RedLFCBlood Online
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,885 posts | 1305 
Reply #44 : February 08, 2012, 09:02:22 PM »
Fabio Capello and the fa have commented on his departure.

Both agreed that fault laid entirely at the door of Liverpool football club and Kenny Dalglish

:f_tongueincheek:

Are we just awaiting the 115 pages of evidence that make the crime fit the punishment and show a greater of burden of proof, albeit without any coroberating evidence?

Adryan Offline
  • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,654 posts | 375 
  • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
Reply #45 : February 08, 2012, 09:03:56 PM »
What about Howard Webb, he's done a fabulous job a United over the years ?

It wouldn't work because Slur Alex is the one who has been sponsoring his kit and stop watch. FA needs to beat that!

Més que un club

Scotia Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 3,219 posts | 140 
Reply #46 : February 08, 2012, 09:04:13 PM »
Harry will go for that... Two wages for the rest of the year..

He'll be like a dog with two ....bank accounts in Monaco

RedLFCBlood Online
  • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,885 posts | 1305 
Reply #47 : February 08, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »
Its just another Italian abandoning a sinking ship?!...

nelioneil Online
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,935 posts | 12 
Reply #48 : February 08, 2012, 09:08:48 PM »

If not Arry who is the favourite, no one else has  as a free agent has the achievements and experience of managing pressurised situations like Rafa. He would be a great choice , and unlike Arry he does know how to win trophies and handle big players.

If not lets start a petition for Anfield Cat . After all we have had Postman Pat as the England manager.

Scotia Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 3,219 posts | 140 
Reply #49 : February 08, 2012, 09:12:37 PM »

I love Rafa - but to suggest he's the best manager in this clubs history is extremely patronising to him and insulting to Bill, Bob and the King.

Bier Offline
  • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,760 posts | 70 
Reply #50 : February 08, 2012, 09:16:06 PM »
If not Arry who is the favourite, no one else has  as a free agent has the achievements and experience of managing pressurised situations like Rafa. He would be a great choice , and unlike Arry he does know how to win trophies and handle big players.
I think the FA will want an English manager this time around though right? If not, Guus Hiddink wouldn't mind having a go I bet. And Van Gaal would kill for that job, but England better stay clear from that maniac. Then again, the clashes between the English media and Van Gaal would be of epic proportions.

lfc across the water Online
  • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 800 posts | 24 
Reply #51 : February 08, 2012, 09:21:37 PM »
Quote from Scotia
I love Rafa - but to suggest he's the best manager in this clubs history is extremely patronising to him and insulting to Bill, Bob and the King.

That's why the poster said "some fans".

Leave him to his comfort zone. Commentating on obscure games for Eurosport, and El Clasico on Sky. Best place for him these days.

Looks like our English fanbase will after all, have to defend/condone/support Redknapp, when he is inevitably appointed as their boss. Before then, the interim coach has just a handful of games before the summer to undo/transform 4 years of painstaking work. Over a flimsy captaincy issue.

Paisleydalglish Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 8,330 posts | 623 
Reply #52 : February 08, 2012, 09:24:26 PM »

Looks like our English fanbase will after all, have to defend/condone/support Redknapp, when he is inevitably appointed as their boss. Before then, the interim coach has just a handful of games before the summer to undo/transform 4 years of painstaking work. Over a flimsy captaincy issue.

That's a big jump your taking there to suggest that us within the English fan base give a flying f**k about the English national side mate..

Scotia Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 3,219 posts | 140 
Reply #53 : February 08, 2012, 09:25:51 PM »
That's why the poster said "some fans".

Leave him to his comfort zone. Commentating on obscure games for Eurosport, and El Clasico on Sky. Best place for him these days.

And I'm saying saying as much as I love Rafa - the opinion isn't valid. He might be our last and next great manager but.....

lfc across the water Online
  • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 800 posts | 24 
Reply #54 : February 08, 2012, 09:32:09 PM »
Quote from Paisleydalglish
That's a big jump your taking there to suggest that us within the English fan base give a flying f**k about the English national side mate..

If you're English you have to support England, if you're Scottish you have to support Scotland, if you're Brazilian you have to support Brazil, Italian=Italy, American=USA, you get the idea.

In club sport, you can support whoever you like. International sport is different altogether. We all have a nationality, and good bad or indifferent, we have a duty to support our own.

JD Online
  • LFC Reds Admin
  • 33,760 posts | 1026 
Reply #55 : February 08, 2012, 09:32:35 PM »
Fancy being forced out of your job over a nobhead like John Terry.

The FA is one big joke.  Run by a gang of big kids playing at being adults.

Stats don't lie - Capello had a terrific record at England, and given the amount of sh*t players they've got he deserves some credit for that.  Surprised he has stuck it out so long with gobs***e players and gobs***e officials.

I'm no big England fan so I'd happily laugh if they got Hodgson in, but I have always felt it is important at the national level that you should have a manager from that country. 

tree86 Offline
  • Forum Titi Camara

• 37 posts |
Reply #56 : February 08, 2012, 09:33:12 PM »
The whole set up of the FA is wrong - It should be run by ex pros and managers that actually have a clue about football, not these politician type characters that are full of rubbish.

Arry will take the job, he can do no more with spuds

Paisleydalglish Online
  • Anfield Hero
  • 8,330 posts | 623 
Reply #57 : February 08, 2012, 09:34:01 PM »
If you're English you have to support England, if you're Scottish you have to support Scotland, if you're Brazilian you have to support Brazil, Italian=Italy, American=USA, you get the idea.

In club sport, you can support whoever you like. International sport is different altogether. We all have a nationality, and good bad or indifferent, we have a duty to support our own.

In your opinion.. I personally and many others don't give a flying f**k about England...

Scotia Offline
  • Anfield Hero
  • 3,219 posts | 140 
Reply #58 : February 08, 2012, 09:37:33 PM »

Thing is - we don't

gopher Offline
  • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,054 posts | 14 
Reply #59 : February 08, 2012, 09:38:02 PM »
He's not the first Italian to abandon a sinking ship !  :lmao: