Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Jamie Carragher Player Thread

Read 126904 times
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 63 posts |
      Jamie Carragher Player Thread
      Jul 06, 2006 10:05:01 pm
      how the F**k can the pundits blame jamie for the portugal game saying he has know bottle i say they have know F***ing brains what a joke you only need to look back at last seasons pefromances. funny how they dont say anything about fat frank mr over rate me please  he had a F***ing blinder didnt he
      « Last Edit: Feb 13, 2013 10:17:38 am by JD »
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #1: Jul 06, 2006 10:29:36 pm
      Always get blamed for sh*t performances, but never gets a mention from them about him coming on minutes from the end knowing he might be selected to take a pen, he's got guts more than Fat Frank - he's just got Fat Guts !!      ;D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #2: Jul 06, 2006 10:44:11 pm
      My opinion? What was Sven doing taking Lennon off for Carra with just 2 minutes to hold out? And what the hell was he doing giving him a penalty? Carra - as much as I love him - isn't a penalty taker. Do you think Rafa would pick him to take an important penalty like that for us? I'm not so sure he would. No one can blame Carra... he took a penalty, when it's not usually in his game, that was brave. But if Lousy Lampard couldn't put any of the 25 shots he had in the back of the net, how's Carra expected to.

Rant over... I think!
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 63 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #3: Jul 06, 2006 10:46:52 pm
      yes sir sorry i forgot that you manage both england and liverpool sorry  ;)  ;D
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #4: Jul 06, 2006 10:53:19 pm
      Quote from: "lukey loves liverpool"

Who is this sir of which you speak of?

If you were talking to me Lukey [and I'm not sure you were :)] I think I should be given a shot at managing England, not Liverpool [because no one could match up to Rafa], because maybe I'd have made better decisions than Sven.  ;D
      lofty 1
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #5: Jul 06, 2006 11:01:16 pm
      i agree with the other writers especially when it comes to mr.lampsh*t
      jamie played his normal game and i thought he played well..
      strong and steady.
      lampsh*t had all those chances and missed
      in the penalty shootout did'nt he miss the very first penalty?
      that set out the shape of things to come

that's my opinion anyway 8)
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #6: Jul 06, 2006 11:23:53 pm
      Quote from: "giddy76"

Who is this sir of which you speak of?

If you were talking to me Lukey [and I'm not sure you were :)] I think I should be given a shot at managing England, not Liverpool [because no one could match up to Rafa], because maybe I'd have made better decisions than Sven.  ;D

Hi gids, my cat could of made decisions than Sven !! Walcott who ?? ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 63 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #7: Jul 07, 2006 09:57:15 am
      fair enough giddy fair enough ;D   i understand frustration and that sven is a proper c**t but obviously cara had been a good spot kick taker in training???

who knows all i know is that we are out and thankfuk that sven has finaly set sail
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #8: Jul 07, 2006 11:52:04 am
      Quote from: "smigger15"
      Hi gids, my cat could of made decisions than Sven !! Walcott who ?? ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D Kitty Coach! Yay.  ;D

I don't understand... obviously Sven saw something in Walcott that encouraged him to take him along and yet... the poor youngster had a wasted trip. You gotta use him, the worst he could do was score a goal or two - something Lousy Lampard couldn't do, not even when it was a penalty. I hope he plays that well for Chelsea on Aug 13th.  ;D
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 63 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #9: Jul 07, 2006 11:58:44 am
      to right mate well i think he will be gone soon enough cant hack the pressure that ballack will put under him and because he is so use to being spoon fed he wont be able with stand being benched
      giddy76
      • Forum John Toshack

• 263 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #10: Jul 07, 2006 12:04:11 pm
      to right mate well i think he will be gone soon enough cant hack the pressure that ballack will put under him and because he is so use to being spoon fed he wont be able with stand being benched

Haha! Spoon fed. Can just see it now... his girlfriend/wife sitting in front of Lamps and his baby going... "One for baby" and feeding her a spoon and then, "one for daddy" and feeding him a spoon.
      Classic!
      lukey loves liverpool
      • Forum Dean Saunders
      • Started Topic

• 63 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #11: Jul 07, 2006 12:07:59 pm
      here you are fat frank here comes the aeroplane. good boy
      2 men went to lift went frank lampard 2 man 1 man and a fork lift truck went to lift frank lampard

another thing how the F**k did he manage to get 2 best player in the world    all he does is hover round the box and kick it hard

c**t
      gopher
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,487 posts | 136 
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #12: Jul 08, 2006 06:16:23 am
      Quote from: "lofty 1"
      i agree with the other writers especially when it comes to mr.lampsh*t
      jamie played his normal game and i thought he played well..
      strong and steady.
      lampsh*t had all those chances and missed
      in the penalty shootout did'nt he miss the very first penalty?
      that set out the shape of things to come

that's my opinion anyway 8)

agree with you lofthouse, how many times in work did i say
       drop lampard& beckham.
       all i got back was beckham makes things happen, lampard
       was going to come good......
       told everyone both bad did'nt i m8 ?
      REDLANCE
      • Forum Ian St John

• 451 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #13: Jul 09, 2006 02:52:10 pm
      Carra has took important pens before and he will again,and he will score.

As for lampard he looks good for chelsea because he doesn't have to defend or tackle(unless it is very late and nearly snaps your ankle)he only stays up front to help out the one forward they usually play with.As for him having any kind of engine for midfield he is more like a Robin Reliant whilst Stevie G is like a Rolls Royce ....powerful,elegant,and absolutely brilliant ;D
      timmyj
      • Forum Youth Player

• 14 posts |
      jc
      Reply #14: Jul 13, 2006 01:51:30 pm
      Sorry to say but JC was awful in the world cup. He just isnt good enough to play full back at that level. suppose one consolation is that Fat Frank was even worse
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      Re: jc
      Reply #15: Jul 13, 2006 03:14:34 pm
      Quote from: "timmyj"
      Sorry to say but JC was awful in the world cup. He just isnt good enough to play full back at that level. suppose one consolation is that Fat Frank was even worse

thats cus he didnt get a chance on the field. played 1 game, then the rest as subs. no body can do a lot in short time. but your rite fat frank is a waste of space. we got no worries wen we meet the chaves in the leagus this season.
      KopCity
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      Jamie Carragher
      Reply #16: Jul 14, 2006 12:46:38 am
      with beckham in team england will never win world cup, hes jus shiiiite..bring on lennon
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      JC
      Reply #17: Jul 14, 2006 01:03:48 am
      Who was it who slagged off JC some know nothing fitness coach or tord grip, England just haven't got mentality to win the world cup, sven was a halfwit, mclaren is a halfwit and look what happened to boro in UEFA Cup final when they finally played a class team, fat arse frank and beckham just aren't good enough and do we really need to be associated with some of those nazi saluting whoppers claiming to be england fans. The last words I'll leave you with is from what Carra is supposed to have said after being dropped from the squad in 2002 ''F**k it it's only england'' Carra will never walk alone!!
      EddieC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,557 posts | 233 
      Carragher The Hero
      Reply #18: May 14, 2007 01:28:17 pm
      From The Mirror:

ENGLAND footballer Jamie Carragher sent two carjackers packing when he dashed to the aid of a terrified woman driver.

The thugs fled when the burly Liverpool defender raced from his home after hearing the 59-year-old teacher's screams.

Her cries woke Jamie, 29, at 6.30am near parkland where she had been walking her dog in Blundellsands, Merseyside.

And, with wife Nicola and two children asleep, he jumped out of bed.

When they saw him the two robbers fled in a stolen car.

A friend said: "He found the woman in a terrible state. He calmed her down until the police arrived."

The victim was blocked by a Vauxhall Corsa when she returned to her Renault Clio.

One man tried to grab her keys as the other threatened her and dragged her from her car.

Police hunting two white men said she suffered a bruised face in the attack last Tuesday.

LINK

To be honest, no less than I'd expect from Carra, top bloke.

He needs to watch himself with his part-time superhero antics though, imagine one of them had a blade or something?
      kelv78
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,913 posts | 14 
      Re: Carragher The Hero
      Reply #19: May 14, 2007 01:37:11 pm
      Well done Carra id have ran if he was running towards me aswell wouldnt you?
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #20: May 14, 2007 01:54:51 pm
      OMG. What a hero. He's brave for doing that, as you said Eddie they could've had any weapon on them.
      sk
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 48 posts |
      Reply #21: May 14, 2007 04:05:50 pm
      Liverpool Legend! Shanks would be proud of him!
      lfc 4life
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | -11 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #22: May 14, 2007 04:12:33 pm
      Image that runnin away from some1 then noticing its jamie Carragher. all credit 2 him thou

Quick Reply