Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: In game and post match fury

Read 53906 times
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Re: Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: In game and post match fury
      Reply #529: Nov 23, 2014 04:22:33 pm
      Everyone in my house probably thinks his first name is Fuckoff from what they hear me shouting at the telly when the game's on. There's also Fuckoff Johnson, Fuckoff Gerrard and Fuckoff Rodgers. Becoming a common name.
      :lmao:

waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #530: Nov 23, 2014 04:30:13 pm
      did Johnson actually make a challenge
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,768 posts | 570 
      Reply #531: Nov 23, 2014 04:35:38 pm
      Our entire defence is not Premier ship quality. Kolo Toure, Flanagan and Moreno need to start, Skrtel needs a leader alongside him to help him because he has no brain.
      I think we are missing a Jamie Carragher far more than any striker.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #532: Nov 23, 2014 04:36:58 pm
      Rodgers>>"The management of the game, that’s experience. We’ve got a lot of young players and players that are new to the club, but we have to be better."
      “We never managed the game. We were down to 10 men (with Joe Allen receiving treatment) and were too fast trying to work the ball out from behind, it gets cleared and then the distances are too big and they end up getting an equaliser
      We are obviously low on confidence at the moment in terms of the results and I think the intensity of our game just dropped right off.

“We concede poor goals, but we’ve got nobody to blame but ourselves. As manager, I take full responsibility for it.”

Not the whole interview
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #533: Nov 23, 2014 04:38:24 pm
      Rodgers>>"The management of the game, that’s experience. We’ve got a lot of young players and players that are new to the club, but we have to be better."
      “We never managed the game. We were down to 10 men (with Joe Allen receiving treatment) and were too fast trying to work the ball out from behind, it gets cleared and then the distances are too big and they end up getting an equaliser
      We are obviously low on confidence at the moment in terms of the results and I think the intensity of our game just dropped right off.

“We concede poor goals, but we’ve got nobody to blame but ourselves. As manager, I take full responsibility for it.”

Not the whole interview

he forgot to add "yet again"
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,185 posts | 4404 
      Reply #534: Nov 23, 2014 04:39:24 pm
      Gerrard 0% tackles won, 0 interceptions, 0 fouls.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #535: Nov 23, 2014 04:40:52 pm
      Gerrard 0% tackles won, 0 interceptions, 0 fouls.

what makes me feel he doesn't rate Rodgers?
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #536: Nov 23, 2014 05:23:26 pm
      what makes me feel he doesn't rate Rodgers?

makes me wonder how the F**k he stayed on the pitch, it was and is a joke.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #537: Nov 23, 2014 05:26:01 pm
      We were absolutely dire today, can't believe what I witnessed, I remember when we used to go to places like Palace and maybe still even get beat on the odd occasion but we controlled the midfield, put them under pressure and 9 out ten if we didn't get the result we expected it was down to a magnificent defence/keeper display.

Here's where Rodgers will earn his salt, he wants to build an 'Empire' at Liverpool FC then he's going to have to turn this around and fast, were 3 points from flirting with the relegation places and if this form continues until around the back end of January (Around the same time uncle Woy was sacked), I expect there to be some very itchy trigger fingers in Boston.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,225 posts | 2805 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #538: Nov 23, 2014 05:28:58 pm
      Disgraceful. Pure and simple.

Team needs to be broke up and rebuilt same sh*te every game now, pathetic
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8550 
      Reply #539: Nov 23, 2014 05:43:33 pm
      First two minutes were good after that it was a F***ing embarrassment. We need a new goalkeeper, Mignolet is a walking nightmare and the second goal summed the f**ker up. Why was Moreno benched? Why are we persisting with the Gerrard role, when it F***ing isn't working? Why can't our F***ing defence, defend? Why can't anyone have a shot outside the box? Why are we trying to play like Arsenal? Why does our midfield continually stand-off and allow themselves to be passed around without at least sticking a foot in? Why are our set-pieces so sh*t?

Why are we looking so F***ing sh*t?

Another 3 points lost!!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,809 posts | 2449 
      Reply #540: Nov 23, 2014 05:48:17 pm
      If you mean Oxford United, then you're spot on.

No, Man United who are 4th in the PL with supposedly no defence.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #541: Nov 23, 2014 05:48:25 pm
      First two minutes were good after that it was a f**king embarrassment. We need a new goalkeeper, Mignolet is a walking nightmare and the second goal summed the f**ker up. Why was Moreno benched? Why are we persisting with the Gerrard role, when it f**king isn't working? Why can't our f**king defence, defend? Why can't anyone have a shot outside the box? Why are we trying to play like Arsenal? Why does our midfield continually stand-off and allow themselves to be passed around without at least sticking a foot in? Why are our set-pieces so sh*t?

Why are we looking so f**king sh*t?

Another 3 points lost!!

THERE ARE MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS JOHNNY NASH
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #542: Nov 23, 2014 05:52:04 pm
      If the owners did sack Brendan, and I'm not saying they should, I'd love to see Kenny back. Failing that, Rafa. It'll never happen, but would love it all the same...
      CHOW87
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #543: Nov 23, 2014 05:52:58 pm
      I wonder if the manager has the balls to drop his skipper. He must be able to see the detrimental effect that having Gerrard in the team is having, but probably fears a fan backlash if he drops him and it doesn't pay off.

There's too many players in that team who know that no matter how badly they play, they'll be playing next week. Dropping arguably The Best Liverpool Player Of All Time would at least send a message that no-one is indispensable.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #544: Nov 23, 2014 05:55:42 pm
          ;D                                Reasons To Be  Cheerful.

He did it !
      He f**king did it and in minute two as well !

You will remember how my dog sets my cat extreme challenges. ;D

The challenge after 998 minutes of league football without scoring was for either one of our elite combined strike force of Balotelli,  Borini or Lambert ..... to score in the first two minutes of this game.

Lambert  only went and did it !   
      Minute two.
      The 1,000  minute exactly of PL football for the three of them being on the pitch.

What would the odds have been on that?

Is it going to take another 1,000 minutes of play for either one of them to score again ?

Its not so funny ... its tragic really.

Heh ! Borini !  Been tweetin ?   You da man .... remember ?
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,768 posts | 570 
      Reply #545: Nov 23, 2014 05:59:39 pm
          ;D                                Reasons To Be  Cheerful.

He did it !
      He f**king did it and in minute two as well !

You will remember how my dog sets my cat extreme challenges. ;D

The challenge after 998 minutes of league football without scoring was for either one of our elite combined strike force of Balotelli,  Borini or Lambert ..... to score in the first two minutes of this game.

Lambert  only went and did it !   
      Minute two.
      The 1,000  minute exactly of PL football for the three of them being on the pitch.

What would the odds have been on that?

Is it going to take another 1,000 minutes of play for either one of them to score again ?

Its not so funny ... its tragic really.

Heh ! Borini !  Been tweetin ?   You da man .... remember ?

This is the only way to look at it - find something funny and laugh - you know the alternative

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #546: Nov 23, 2014 06:08:55 pm
      We use to have a huge laugh whenever we played the Canaries.

Now we're getting pummelled by them.

Canaries  ?

Eagles .

Whatever.  They still gave us the bird.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Coat.
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,320 posts | 1524 
      Reply #547: Nov 23, 2014 06:09:43 pm
      One up top again, no surprises there then. Change of personnel doesn't change the tactic. Still piss poor, and I'm counting our blessings that Hull had a player sent off. Had they won, we would have been a place lower. Spuds went above us before they kicked a ball, on goal difference.
      Had a bad feeling for this game as I posted in the pre match, but never expected to be humiliated for the best part of it as well.
      Can one of those media guys, please ask BR why the F**k he won't change the formation/tactics, when it is so patently clear, it isn't F***ing working.

The only tactic that is clear to me is, he is looking for an early, lucrative handshake in the next few weeks.
      Also, how can you spend £112m on players and make no progress what so ever. Managers have been doing this at Liverpool for too many years now. What the F**k is wrong. It can't all come down to 1 player surely. And it's unfair to expect Sturridge to bail us out. His shoulders aren't that wide.

I do get pissed off and a bit down when we lose. Not so bad if we perform half decently.
       At the moment i'm totally and utterly dejected.

racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,610 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #548: Nov 23, 2014 06:17:11 pm
      Don't like that team at all but with the injuries and now illness hitting the camp we don't have much choice.  Our attacking 4 will spend more time helping out the midfield instead of creating and scoring and the defense will be their usual shambles.

This could be carnage today  :mad: :mad:

Spot on.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #549: Nov 23, 2014 06:25:22 pm
      First two minutes were good after that it was a f**king embarrassment. We need a new goalkeeper, Mignolet is a walking nightmare and the second goal summed the f**ker up. Why was Moreno benched? Why are we persisting with the Gerrard role, when it f**king isn't working? Why can't our f**king defence, defend? Why can't anyone have a shot outside the box? Why are we trying to play like Arsenal? Why does our midfield continually stand-off and allow themselves to be passed around without at least sticking a foot in? Why are our set-pieces so sh*t?

Why are we looking so f**king sh*t?

Another 3 points lost!!

Agree  with all except the last thing,   I don't think these as lost points, apart from the 1st 2 mins we were never in a position to win the game with only 2/3 faint attempts, Simon worked more than thier goalie and palace deserved all them 3 points
       f*ck the possession  %age we get that every game with the 2 CB/gerrard and mignolet  patetically passing between them
       Palace were more direct and more effective, why can't liverpool play like that, not saying long ball passing here but move the ball forward more rapidly

YNWA

andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #550: Nov 23, 2014 06:58:33 pm
      We were a f***in disgrace today
      It doesn't matter who plays we're f***in awful

2 of the usual scapegoats didn't play Henderson & Balotelli but we still lose
      to a team we should be able to destroy.

Defence is a joke & has been all season same as midfield it doesn't matter who plays.
      Every combination has been a disaster.

The manager has lost the f***in plot.

Instead of shagging that young bird & getting his teeth done he should have been
      looking at bringing in Southamptons scouting team instead of half there first team.
      It would have been a more useful & much cheaper.

Todays performance was unacceptable simple as that.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #551: Nov 23, 2014 07:02:02 pm
      F**k me, this is the worst I have felt about football in a very long time.

How do you go from what we did last year to this. Suarez and sturridge shouldnt have made such a difference. Tactically, offensively and every other way... we look a shell of the team we were. Right now we look like a bottom 5 team.

After the goal we went back to sh*te imediately.

Im sorry but Gerrard has to stop playing in that position. I really believe that position is our main problem. Skrtel, Migs and Johnson are the next MAJOR issue.

We have good players. They are just ALL playing sh*te!

Quick Reply