Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

LFC Foundation Game: Gerrard XI 2:2 Carragher XI

Read 51615 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,472 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: LFC Foundation Game - 29th March - Suarez, Torres to return
      Reply #207: Mar 28, 2015 09:12:57 pm

To be fair mate I'm not sure people will forgive him as they actually seen him in Chelsea blue but if people want to boo him then they should be booing Suarez too. He wanted to go for Arsenal and only stopped because Stevie told him to hang on, get his head down and then wait for one of the big, Spanish clubs to come in.

Foreigners don't have too much of an affiliation with clubs that would stop them playing for their rivals. I've got very, very fond memories of both their times here and I hope we get both the Suarez and Torres songs out.

Personally, I think if there is any booing tomorrow then it is out of order. Ashley Williams is in Israel tonight (I think) but still coming to play in the game tomorrow. John Terry, who we all love to hate and who gets it big time every time he plays here has agreed to play knowing what a reception he will probably get. Probably water off a duck's back to him by now to be fair though.

Fair play to everyone who is turning up.

Be my 5 year old boy's first Anfield game and he can hardly believe he will see Luis Suarez. 

Should be a good day.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #208: Mar 28, 2015 09:24:50 pm
      To be fair mate I'm not sure people will forgive him as they actually seen him in Chelsea blue but if people want to boo him then they should be booing Suarez too. He wanted to go for Arsenal and only stopped because Stevie told him to hang on, get his head down and then wait for one of the big, Spanish clubs to come in.

Foreigners don't have too much of an affiliation with clubs that would stop them playing for their rivals. I've got very, very fond memories of both their times here and I hope we get both the Suarez and Torres songs out.

Personally, I think if there is any booing tomorrow then it is out of order. Ashley Williams is in Israel tonight (I think) but still coming to play in the game tomorrow. John Terry, who we all love to hate and who gets it big time every time he plays here has agreed to play knowing what a reception he will probably get. Probably water off a duck's back to him by now to be fair though.

Be my 5 year old boy's first Anfield game and he can hardly believe he will see Luis Suarez. 

Should be a good day.

I bet he will be absolutely buzzing hun....hope to see you and anybody else who is coming to the game tomorrow xxx this will be a spectacle indeed.  :scarf: :kop5cf8koxp6:
      Redangel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,214 posts | 1000 
      Reply #209: Mar 29, 2015 10:00:52 am
      My daughter tried to sign up for the £1 24hr pass last night but had problems, she now cannot sign up this morning as it doesn't forward her to the payment page. Anyone know if it's now too late or just website problem?
      It is still being advertised on the site as being available.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,472 posts | 4821 
      Reply #210: Mar 29, 2015 10:03:34 am
      My daughter tried to sign up for the £1 24hr pass last night but had problems, she now cannot sign up this morning as it doesn't forward her to the payment page. Anyone know if it's now too late or just website problem?

Think it's a website problem.
      Redangel

• 8,214 posts | 1000 
      Reply #211: Mar 29, 2015 10:18:06 am

Oh I do hope so! I'll tell her to keep trying and hope they sort it out soon. It's bad enough not getting tickets but if she can't watch it live she'll not happy!

LFCexiled
      Reply #212: Mar 29, 2015 10:23:24 am

I've just had a look and to me it looks like the site's under mass load, I'd imagine demand is very high. I think it'll be a case of keep on trying mate, hopefully the IT urchins are working feverishly to sort it.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,896 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #213: Mar 29, 2015 10:35:57 am

Should be a good day.

I'm one of those who has given Nando sh*t for his Judas behaviour, however, today's appearance is not a time to boo any ex player whether they left favourably or not, and although I will never forgive him totally I still appreciate what he did for us whilst here,

Today is about the numerous charities and good causes that will benefit from the match as well as the chance to see the fantastic players who once graced the Anfield turf,
      I wish I was going and if I were I'd still sing the songs we sung for Nando , Luis Garcia, Suarez etc,
      This is a celebration of football and to appreciate those who wore the shirt, and not forgetting those players will want the chance to thank the supporters and say a proper goodbye,

So f***in jealous of those going, but I'm sure you will all have a fantastic day and come away with memories to treasure for ever.

Have a fantastic day everyone

YNWA
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #214: Mar 29, 2015 10:52:17 am
      Is this on tv anywhere ?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,472 posts | 4821 
      Reply #215: Mar 29, 2015 10:59:03 am

LFC TV
      Red8
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 342 posts | 38 
      Reply #216: Mar 29, 2015 11:44:27 am
      any stream possible?
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #217: Mar 29, 2015 11:54:22 am
      Would only watch it for sentimental reasons If I could. For a fan of good football there is nothing to be seen there. Low tempo, no team work nor tactics, just bits of individual quallity here and there. Dont get the obsession to be honest.
      Redangel

• 8,214 posts | 1000 
      Reply #218: Mar 29, 2015 12:06:16 pm
      Would only watch it for sentimental reasons If I could. For a fan of good football there is nothing to be seen there. Low tempo, no team work nor tactics, just bits of individual quallity here and there. Dont get the obsession to be honest.

Are you for real!!!

RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #219: Mar 29, 2015 12:18:19 pm
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #220: Mar 29, 2015 12:26:58 pm

Still possible to sign up, my brother just did it :)
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #221: Mar 29, 2015 12:27:01 pm
      How long till it starts?
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #222: Mar 29, 2015 12:30:25 pm

I think it's 15:00 kick off? so 2hrs and 30 mins. Program starts at 14:00 on LFCgo
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #223: Mar 29, 2015 12:40:53 pm
      Cool thanks!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,896 posts | 4968 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #224: Mar 29, 2015 12:41:01 pm

Sorry fella but your post epitomises how out of touch you are with Liverpool football club, and if I'm honest you should not be allowed anywhere near it,

You would only watch it for sentimental reasons if you could ?

Well don't bother your arse then mate, because if it's such a burden on your eyes to watch some of the best individual talent to grace this club in recent years then I have to question if you are indeed a supporter of this club, so why not do us all a favour and F**k off and never post in this forum again because to be quite frank, anything you post from now on will mean absolutely F**k all, and further more you are a f***in disgrace and further proof that you are a total WUM.

Liverpool FC fan, MY ARSE !

YNWA
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #225: Mar 29, 2015 12:44:44 pm

Señor  Garcia.
      Redangel

• 8,214 posts | 1000 
      Reply #226: Mar 29, 2015 12:45:00 pm
      Still possible to sign up, my brother just did it :)

My daughter found a link on another fan site and signed up with no problem. The link goes direct to the payment page.
      The main site is still having problems but it is obviously possible to bypass it, thank goodness.
      Emlyn Hughes
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,632 posts | 128 
      Reply #227: Mar 29, 2015 01:15:29 pm
      Does anyone have an idea if there are gonna be any good streams? :)
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #228: Mar 29, 2015 01:21:42 pm
      you've got to be F***ing kidding???? What a bellend.

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,274 posts | 761 
      Reply #229: Mar 29, 2015 01:22:17 pm
      Hope everyone going to the game today, has a great time, it will be great for the fans seeing ex Reds line up once again. Also hope the weather is a bit better than it is in North Wales at present.

Quick Reply