Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread

Read 367334 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,472 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: The 'Extremely Pissed Off' Thread
      Reply #5221: Mar 28, 2015 08:39:44 pm
      Very sorry to hear that Brilad.

RIP Rick

And cheers Shabs and cheers Race.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5222: Mar 28, 2015 09:14:55 pm
      Reddebs, Gareth, WAHS, Shabs and Racer....thankyou for your support, means such a lot that there are such special people on here who support you when you need it most, my heartfelt thanks to you all xxxx ynwa  :hug: :hug:

Thoughts are with you  brilad xxx
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #5223: Mar 29, 2015 11:03:33 am
       Thanks lads and lasses appreciate the thoughts:-).
      Terrible disease,and,it is a disease a nasty disease .
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,381 posts | 3387 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5224: Mar 29, 2015 12:29:33 pm
      Mums been in hospital since Friday after dad, myself and ambulance men struggled to wake her. Now waiting for ct scan to see if clot causes problems, looks like bad chest infection as well, she is sat up and talking but i left in bits after visiting ended as she thought she was going home and got upset and my dad got into an argument with her and got really aggressive to her which isn't like him, he relies on her so much but says she bullies him. Really struggling to cope, got some help but will have to take time off work which is really awkward at a difficult period for the company and contract expires at end of June.just spinning, can't sleep, eat, dad doesn't want to go and see her at the moment, 46 years of marriage and they just wind each other up,nightmare
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #5225: Mar 29, 2015 01:04:34 pm
      I was meant to be there, at Anfield, today.  I won't be, but I'm glad a good red, Debs, is getting to use my ticket. I told her a little lie, that it was work reasons I couldn't go, but the truth is my back problems have exacerbated over the last 6 months, to the point where I can only go to work heavily medicated on painkillers and during my time off, I try not to take them, but it means I can barely leave my bedroom.  Exercise has gone out the window, I've put on a lot of weight, making the issue worse.  I can either lie down or stand up, sitting is so painful, for any prolonged period and like the idiot I am, I've not done enough to help myself. 

Seventeen years I've had this problem, I can barely remember a pain free day, I know they've happened, rarely.  It's caused other issues, I've had nerve problems and, because the pain is so severe at times, I broke my foot last year and didn't realise, because the pain was worse in my back. Today was a low for me though, not just being unable to get to the game, but I had to roll off my bed and pull myself up the headboard, then use walls to support myself, just to answer my door.  It's a day off work, I try not to medicate, I've taken a days supply in 5 hours and I'm still in pain. 

My thoughts are with you and yours Cas, as you go through it, again and with you Brilad and Fatkopite. 

Tomorrow, I see what's next, which could be an operation that has a 50/50 chance of putting me a wheelchair, but it's a chance to live and I'm not living at the moment, I'm existing.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,272 posts | 761 
      Reply #5226: Mar 29, 2015 01:13:07 pm
      Hope you get better soon mate, sorry you will miss the game, but as always health comes first. As a fellow Red wish you a speedy recovery.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,381 posts | 3387 
      Reply #5227: Mar 29, 2015 01:15:52 pm
      I was meant to be there, at Anfield, today.  I won't be, but I'm glad a good red, Debs, is getting to use my ticket. I told her a little lie, that it was work reasons I couldn't go, but the truth is my back problems have exacerbated over the last 6 months, to the point where I can only go to work heavily medicated on painkillers and during my time off, I try not to take them, but it means I can barely leave my bedroom.  Exercise has gone out the window, I've put on a lot of weight, making the issue worse.  I can either lie down or stand up, sitting is so painful, for any prolonged period and like the idiot I am, I've not done enough to help myself. 

Seventeen years I've had this problem, I can barely remember a pain free day, I know they've happened, rarely.  It's caused other issues, I've had nerve problems and, because the pain is so severe at times, I broke my foot last year and didn't realise, because the pain was worse in my back. Today was a low for me though, not just being unable to get to the game, but I had to roll off my bed and pull myself up the headboard, then use walls to support myself, just to answer my door.  It's a day off work, I try not to medicate, I've taken a days supply in 5 hours and I'm still in pain. 

My thoughts are with you and yours Cas, as you go through it, again and with you Brilad and Fatkopite. 

Tomorrow, I see what's next, which could be an operation that has a 50/50 chance of putting me a wheelchair, but it's a chance to live and I'm not living at the moment, I'm existing.

thanks mate, fingers crossed for you
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Reply #5228: Mar 29, 2015 01:29:58 pm

Well wishing you all best with that tommorow rodders.
      Had few issues over the years with my back and found stretching and simple yoga a great help.
      Again hope all goes well.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,340 posts | 1620 
      Reply #5229: Mar 29, 2015 06:27:53 pm
      To all of you having family problems and health issues I wish you all well and hope things turn around for you all , good luck Rodders ive had to lay on the floor at times  with my back just so debilitating  , hope they have a solution for you at the hospital
      wish you well mate .
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5230: Mar 29, 2015 06:48:23 pm

Stu, I heart you mate, my Sciatica had me all over the place with lower back pains to a point I could not lie down or sit & to top it off I had tennis elbow & golfers elbow in both arms that was until I met my Osteopath, Jeremy.

This lad had turned me around in 4 sessions with him.

I swear by him.

He is based in Solihull & if you like I can pass you his number if you like, it's worth talking to this chap.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5231: Mar 29, 2015 08:53:13 pm
      My partners brother has just passed away after being in intensive care for nearly two weeks with severe liver problems due to alcohol abuse.
      It's being horrible as the knock on affect from the liver was to the kidneys lungs and only the machines were keeping him alive .RIP Rick.

Thoughts are with you all at this sad time mate.  Stay strong for them.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5232: Mar 29, 2015 09:05:41 pm

That's awful Stuart I had no idea mate.  There's nothing worse that back problems for laying you up for days on end.  Hope it's good news for you tomorrow and an operation is even possible even with the risks that are involved.

You made me a very happy Red today though being able to watch the match, I had a fantastic day thanks to your wonderful generosity.  I'll get your card in the post tomorrow mate.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5233: Mar 29, 2015 09:07:27 pm
      Reddebs, Gareth, WAHS, Shabs and Racer....thankyou for your support, means such a lot that there are such special people on here who support you when you need it most, my heartfelt thanks to you all xxxx ynwa  :hug: :hug:

Thoughts are with you  brilad xxx

It's the least we can do Cas for one of our own  :hug: 
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5234: Mar 29, 2015 09:22:33 pm
      It's the least we can do Cas for one of our own  :hug: 

Thanks Debs....and it was lovely to meet you today hun  8) I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Really sorry to hear your problem Rodders and hope you manage to sort something out very soon hun xxx
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5235: Mar 29, 2015 09:48:14 pm
      Thanks Debs....and it was lovely to meet you today hun  8) I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Really sorry to hear your problem Rodders and hope you manage to sort something out very soon hun xxx

I had a fantastic time hun thanks, still buzzing, reliving it all rewatching the full game on lfctv.  Great to see you too hun, I'll let you know nearer the time if I'm going to the Memorial.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5236: Mar 29, 2015 10:11:42 pm
      I had a fantastic time hun thanks, still buzzing, reliving it all rewatching the full game on lfctv.  Great to see you too hun, I'll let you know nearer the time if I'm going to the Memorial.

It's a special occasion isn't it  ;D I've done it hundreds of times, but I still get that buzz and the hairs on the back of my neck still stand proud when YNWA is sung  8)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5237: Mar 29, 2015 10:18:21 pm
      It's a special occasion isn't it  ;D I've done it hundreds of times, but I still get that buzz and the hairs on the back of my neck still stand proud when YNWA is sung  8)

One I'll never forget as with all firsts  ;)
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,381 posts | 3387 
      Reply #5238: Mar 29, 2015 10:20:36 pm
      thanks mate, fingers crossed for you

looks like mum has pneumonia and low oxygen levels also needs test regarding possible stroke which is unlikely and lung damage through smoking, she doesn't like being alone which breaks my heart when i leave. Fingers crossed fo rodders and all you others
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #5239: Mar 29, 2015 10:23:49 pm
      looks like mum has pneumonia and low oxygen levels also needs test regarding possible stroke which is unlikely and lung damage through smoking, she doesn't like being alone which breaks my heart when i leave. Fingers crossed fo rodders and all you others

Sorry mate

Really hope she gets through it all. Thoughts with you and your auld fella

Keep strong for them mate

-------------

Sorry to hear of your trouble to Rodders.. Hope you get something sorted with it, it sounds really difficult right now

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5240: Mar 29, 2015 10:33:38 pm
      Mums been in hospital since Friday after dad, myself and ambulance men struggled to wake her. Now waiting for ct scan to see if clot causes problems, looks like bad chest infection as well, she is sat up and talking but i left in bits after visiting ended as she thought she was going home and got upset and my dad got into an argument with her and got really aggressive to her which isn't like him, he relies on her so much but says she bullies him. Really struggling to cope, got some help but will have to take time off work which is really awkward at a difficult period for the company and contract expires at end of June.just spinning, can't sleep, eat, dad doesn't want to go and see her at the moment, 46 years of marriage and they just wind each other up,nightmare

Such a horrible situation to be in mate when your parents are at odds with each other, especially at a time when they need each other the most.

As tough as it is though, they also need you to be your strongest and you can't be that if you don't look after yourself first.  Pm me if you need an unbiased neutral chat  :gt-happyup:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,381 posts | 3387 
      Reply #5241: Mar 29, 2015 11:27:20 pm
      Such a horrible situation to be in mate when your parents are at odds with each other, especially at a time when they need each other the most.

As tough as it is though, they also need you to be your strongest and you can't be that if you don't look after yourself first.  Pm me if you need an unbiased neutral chat  :gt-happyup:

thanks debs, trying to be strong in front of everyone and then when I'm on my own just let it out. I don't want to trouble anyone else just need to let it out.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5242: Mar 29, 2015 11:31:42 pm
      thanks debs, trying to be strong in front of everyone and then when I'm on my own just let it out. I don't want to trouble anyone else just need to let it out.

No trouble at all mate, I'm a good listener (reader) and I don't take offense easily  ;D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,381 posts | 3387 
      Reply #5243: Mar 29, 2015 11:50:35 pm
      No trouble at all mate, I'm a good listener (reader) and I don't take offense easily  ;D

thanks, it's small things like recording the match today which she wants to see, silly i know

Quick Reply