« Last post by bad boy bubby on Today at 01:36:20 PM »
The whole forum can see you attempted to have a pop at Federer and you probably thought people would all back you because of his reputation? Your wrong as Federer is entitled to call Lucas one dimensional if that's what he thinks. That's not being a troll or wum.
I can only think you haven't understood what was written mate; which should come as no surprise. I'll try to explain.
* I attempted to bring Fed into the conversation by pointing out that his opinion on what was being discussed would be valued more if he stopped than the name calling. [anyone who rated Lucas was a cock-sucker].
* His opinion that Lucas is "one dimensional" (if you care to read back and try to understand what was written) is at the heart of what both Mick and myself were saying. I wasn't disagreeing... far from it.
* Now given that Mick, myself and Fed were all in agreement that Lucas' "one dimension" is as a defensive midfielder I then asked if the team would be better served [if Lucas were to play] with Lucas playing in that position rather than 'to the right of a diamond'.
* Still with me?
* Fed explained that although his [Lucas'] best position ["one dimension"] was indeed defensive he would still play him outside that one dimension.
* I found that strange as I felt playing a player out of position would benefit the team less than playing him in a role he's comfortable with. I asked Fed to explain.
* Fed couldn't and instead attacked Lucas which, coming full circle...
* Is why I bowed out as it seems Fed wanted to discuss something else - his hatred of Lucas. That is as I said (three times now) was "fair enough" but it wasn't the debate we were originally having when Fed first joined in.
I hope this clears things up for you.