Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The huge Anfield problem

Read 311046 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: The huge Anfield problem
      Reply #2392: Nov 28, 2015 04:04:47 pm
      Lad had silly argument with a disabled fan and carer. Carer grabbed flag complaining they couldn't see when Gerrard and team were coming out, lad told carer to "F**k off" Carer and disabled fan complained to stewards and decided the action taken by Liverpool wasn't good enough, which was to get to them together amicably and sort it out. Lad even apologised for comment. Disabled fan and carer went and made complaint to police.

Cheers HR.

Seems a total F**k up if you ask me.

Why can't people agree to disagree and move on is beyond me.

I'm sure words were heated, but this is making a mountain out of a mole hill.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,046 posts | 339 
      Reply #2393: Nov 29, 2015 02:33:40 pm
      I can see why a flag would get in somebody's way, when they've forked out for a ticket it's understandable to be irritated. 
      But surely a little thing like this can be ironed out with a few conciliatory words and a handshake, can't it?  Or have the lawyers got hold of it?  Mention the L word and everybody sh*ts themselves!
      Anyway, I hope it's resolved soon and we can get back the flags and banners.  Not the same without them.  Well done to those of you who work so hard to produce them.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #2394: Jan 17, 2016 05:06:19 pm
      I've been to many Liverpool-Utd games over the years. Didn't go today. Judging by the crowd, have the majority of the regular match go-ers of just 4/5 years ago stopped going?

I couldn't help but remember the 2-0 win when Torres and Ngog scored under Rafa. One of the best performance-driving atmosphere's I've ever experienced. Even though, man for man, we were second favourites and didn't play particularly entertaining stuff the battling display was enough to keep the crowd 100% into the game.

Today was like the opposite. Depressingly quiet. The few good tackles brought little reaction. Lots of groaning and only about 5 minute spells of atmosphere. After they scored it was diabolical. Not even any angry shouts to get the players to grow a F***ing pair and fight for their shirts.

Granted the players on the pitch were absolutely sh*te, but the crowd in general today was sh*te as well. Even saw a fair amount of the Kop (right hand side) sat down as well. No one knows what YNWA means any more.

Shame. I think the squad and performances will get better. Not sure about the crowd. Think it's beyond fixable now.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #2395: Jan 17, 2016 11:42:37 pm

No doubt about it mate.  Club have already priced out a generation.  The ones who have always made the most noise at a football ground.  I'd love to know how many 15-30 year olds go every game nowadays compared to 20 years ago.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,239 posts | 4929 
      Reply #2396: Jan 17, 2016 11:46:07 pm
      No doubt about it mate.  Club have already priced out a generation.  The ones who have always made the most noise at a football ground.  I'd love to know how many 15-30 year olds go every game nowadays compared to 20 years ago.

Indeed and it will never change now.

Money has ruined football no matter what anyone says.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #2397: Apr 17, 2016 09:28:40 am
      And take your bullshit advice for like 'we need a town cryer in the stands' and 'the Kop should wear Timmy Mallett glasses' or whatever bullshit you come up with as suggestions to make Anfield louder (but we all know it's just an attempt to belittle the Anfield atmosphere and compare it to your home ground Stamford Bridge). Hope you had your ears tuned in last night because THAT was noise. That was Anfield. But you wouldn't know would you.

I'm not sure what you mean; the atmosphere at Stamford Bridge is atrocious.  As is the atmosphere at the Mancs, at City, at Arsenal (theirs is arguably the worst of all), etc etc.  Most clubs these days in England have awful atmospheres. 

The atmosphere the other night was indeed incredible---in spurts.  But let's not pretend like the atmosphere for the ENTIRE GAME was good.  It wasn't.  It was incredible pre-match, but go back and listen to the "atmosphere" between when they scored the second goal and when we scored after halftime: almost a full half hour.  You could barely hear a peep.  Don't take my word for it (people often have short memories, it's why witness accounts at trials are not reliable, people often remember things incorrectly), here's a link where you can watch the whole game, go click on it and just click around after they scored the second goal, see if you can hear the "incredible" support you claim was there the whole game:

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/04/14/liverpool-vs-borussia-dortmund-highlights-full-match/

So.  The atmosphere was awful after they scored the second goal.  Suddenly the crowd got back into it after we scored.  Which basically means they're a bunch of glory hunters.  When the going is good, they get intense, when it's not, they shut up.  Maybe that's just the way it is these days in football in general.  I don't know.  But you could argue that in fact the exact opposite is true of player support: instead of the crowd going silent when we go down 0-2, that was the time that the intensity was needed THE MOST.  The lads needed us to get behind them.

If you click on the link above and just click around during the entire game, 95% of the time you'll only hear the Dortmund supporters.  The last 20 minutes our support was out of this world.  Absolutely.  And it was incredible.

But the rest of the match consisted of our supporters singing a song lasting about 20 seconds, then slowly dying out back into quiet.  Meanwhile, you could hear the constant singing non-stop of the Dortmund away support.  You could say "ah yes but opposition away support is always good."  Fair enough.  But the fact is that they have that kind of support AT HOME too.  You could barely hear *our* supporters when we played there!  And ours were really giving it a go---that's how loud THEIR support is, that they drowned out our top away support!

Anyway.  I don't see who benefits from pretending that our Anfield support is somehow special.  It can be at times.  But it's not like the 80s when there was non-stop singing the entire game, making Anfield into a real cauldron.  Even in a game like the other day, an absolute stunning game that everyone will always remember, there were huge stretches of 10 to 20 minutes where there was just polite golf clap from our support.  In fact go back and listen to a couple of minutes before Coutinho scored, the build up to that.  You can't hear ANYTHING from us.  And that's on a huge night!  If we can't sing 90 minutes straight for a huge night, forget about it when it's in the middle of the season for a league cup game vs West Brom.  Like a morgue.

I've said this before: the only club that consistently shows the best support at their home matches is Crystal Palace.  I have no idea why.  They're not special.  But their games, regardless of who they play, regardless of the competition, their ground is always intimidating, loud, throughout the whole game.  So why can't we do that?

You think it's funny to ridicule my ideas to improve the support, okay, go on and have a laugh then.  At least I'm trying to come up with something.  At least I care enough about the bad atmosphere to say "hey, why don't we try x or y."  You're happy to sit there and listen to our quiet support game in and game out, because you don't want to come up with crazy ideas.  I'm not.  Crazy ideas have given us some of the most incredible advances in human history. 

Actually, watching some of the Bundesliga games recently, another idea (besides bringing a drum) would be to have one of those song leader type blokes that a lot of the German clubs have.  They've got a bloke with a bullhorn who actually faces the supporters, with his back to the game, and starts and leads songs/chants.  Why not try it?  The club could even incentivize it; for example, designate one of those people for each stand, and the ones who do it get their seat for free or something.  So we would have someone in each stand always whipping up the crowd during those moments when the noise inevitably dies down.

You may like the idea or not like it; but at least it's something.  I myself can't understand how someone could listen to the atmosphere at our home matches and think "no, we shouldn't try a drum" or "no, we shouldn't try a bullhorn."  F**k's sake, just give it a chance.  One game.  If it doesn't work, fair play, it doesn't work.  But to not even consider it?  to just cross your fingers that something will change when it hasn't for almost a decade now?  that doesn't help anything either.

The difference is, our support CAN at times be unbelievable; periods during the Dortmund game, or the match we played vs City in 2014.  Incredible support for parts of those games.

But why can't we create a cauldron at Anfield for ALL our matches?

Think about it this way: if Anfield was a boiling cauldron, would we win more often?  I think everyone can agree that the answer is yes.

Right now we're in 8th place, on 48 points.  If we wanted to be 4th right now, we would only need 11 more points.  So let's take some of those less sexy games this season at Anfield and add up the points had we won:

1-1 vs Norwich; +2 points with a win;
      1-1 vs Saints; +2 points;
      1-2 vs Palace;  +3 points;
      2-2 vs West Brom; +2 points;
      2-2 vs Sunderland; +2 points;

From those home games alone, we've already got the 11 points for us to be in 4th right now.  And we've already established that if the atmosphere were more intimidating, we'd win more.  We already know that.  But of course opposition players say it too, they don't feel intimidated anymore playing at Anfield.

And that's a direct result of the crowd support.  Top Anfield support at ALL games, even the less sexy ones, and we'd be much higher up the table. 

We're supposed to have some of the best supporters in the world.  But when you've got a club like Dortmund, whose home fans sing all ninety minutes, regardless of the competition, vs ours, who sing intensely only at games when the stakes are high, and even at that only for short stretches---how can we say ours are the best?

I go back to the issue of Palace.  No one would claim that Palace have the best supporters in the world.  And yet they create the best atmosphere in the league.  Why?  I don't know.  Maybe more of their match going support is comprised of local fans, whereas a lot of ours are tourists who don't want to get involved. 

But if Palace can do it, then there's really no excuse why we can't.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #2398: Apr 17, 2016 09:30:37 am
      We need the terraces to be reintroduced.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #2399: Apr 17, 2016 09:46:34 am

I'm not sure what you mean; the atmosphere at Stamford Bridge is atrocious.  As is the atmosphere at the Mancs, at City, at Arsenal (theirs is arguably the worst of all), etc etc.  Most clubs these days in England have awful atmospheres. 

The atmosphere the other night was indeed incredible---in spurts.  But let's not pretend like the atmosphere for the ENTIRE GAME was good.  It wasn't.  It was incredible pre-match, but go back and listen to the "atmosphere" between when they scored the second goal and when we scored after halftime: almost a full half hour.  You could barely hear a peep.  Don't take my word for it (people often have short memories, it's why witness accounts at trials are not reliable, people often remember things incorrectly), here's a link where you can watch the whole game, go click on it and just click around after they scored the second goal, see if you can hear the "incredible" support you claim was there the whole game:

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2016/04/14/liverpool-vs-borussia-dortmund-highlights-full-match/

So.  The atmosphere was awful after they scored the second goal.  Suddenly the crowd got back into it after we scored.  Which basically means they're a bunch of glory hunters.  When the going is good, they get intense, when it's not, they shut up.  Maybe that's just the way it is these days in football in general.  I don't know.  But you could argue that in fact the exact opposite is true of player support: instead of the crowd going silent when we go down 0-2, that was the time that the intensity was needed THE MOST.  The lads needed us to get behind them.

If you click on the link above and just click around during the entire game, 95% of the time you'll only hear the Dortmund supporters.  The last 20 minutes our support was out of this world.  Absolutely.  And it was incredible.

But the rest of the match consisted of our supporters singing a song lasting about 20 seconds, then slowly dying out back into quiet.  Meanwhile, you could hear the constant singing non-stop of the Dortmund away support.  You could say "ah yes but opposition away support is always good."  Fair enough.  But the fact is that they have that kind of support AT HOME too.  You could barely hear *our* supporters when we played there!  And ours were really giving it a go---that's how loud THEIR support is, that they drowned out our top away support!

Anyway.  I don't see who benefits from pretending that our Anfield support is somehow special.  It can be at times.  But it's not like the 80s when there was non-stop singing the entire game, making Anfield into a real cauldron.  Even in a game like the other day, an absolute stunning game that everyone will always remember, there were huge stretches of 10 to 20 minutes where there was just polite golf clap from our support.  In fact go back and listen to a couple of minutes before Coutinho scored, the build up to that.  You can't hear ANYTHING from us.  And that's on a huge night!  If we can't sing 90 minutes straight for a huge night, forget about it when it's in the middle of the season for a league cup game vs West Brom.  Like a morgue.

I've said this before: the only club that consistently shows the best support at their home matches is Crystal Palace.  I have no idea why.  They're not special.  But their games, regardless of who they play, regardless of the competition, their ground is always intimidating, loud, throughout the whole game.  So why can't we do that?

You think it's funny to ridicule my ideas to improve the support, okay, go on and have a laugh then.  At least I'm trying to come up with something.  At least I care enough about the bad atmosphere to say "hey, why don't we try x or y."  You're happy to sit there and listen to our quiet support game in and game out, because you don't want to come up with crazy ideas.  I'm not.  Crazy ideas have given us some of the most incredible advances in human history. 

Actually, watching some of the Bundesliga games recently, another idea (besides bringing a drum) would be to have one of those song leader type blokes that a lot of the German clubs have.  They've got a bloke with a bullhorn who actually faces the supporters, with his back to the game, and starts and leads songs/chants.  Why not try it?  The club could even incentivize it; for example, designate one of those people for each stand, and the ones who do it get their seat for free or something.  So we would have someone in each stand always whipping up the crowd during those moments when the noise inevitably dies down.

You may like the idea or not like it; but at least it's something.  I myself can't understand how someone could listen to the atmosphere at our home matches and think "no, we shouldn't try a drum" or "no, we shouldn't try a bullhorn."  F**k's sake, just give it a chance.  One game.  If it doesn't work, fair play, it doesn't work.  But to not even consider it?  to just cross your fingers that something will change when it hasn't for almost a decade now?  that doesn't help anything either.

The difference is, our support CAN at times be unbelievable; periods during the Dortmund game, or the match we played vs City in 2014.  Incredible support for parts of those games.

Think about it this way: if Anfield was a boiling cauldron, would we win more often?  I think everyone can agree that the answer is yes.

Right now we're in 8th place, on 48 points.  If we wanted to be 4th right now, we would only need 11 more points.  So let's take some of those less sexy games this season at Anfield and add up the points had we won:

From those home games alone, we've already got the 11 points for us to be in 4th right now.  And we've already established that if the atmosphere were more intimidating, we'd win more.  We already know that.  But of course opposition players say it too, they don't feel intimidated anymore playing at Anfield.

And that's a direct result of the crowd support.  Top Anfield support at ALL games, even the less sexy ones, and we'd be much higher up the table. 

We're supposed to have some of the best supporters in the world.  But when you've got a club like Dortmund, whose home fans sing all ninety minutes, regardless of the competition, vs ours, who sing intensely only at games when the stakes are high, and even at that only for short stretches---how can we say ours are the best?

I go back to the issue of Palace.  No one would claim that Palace have the best supporters in the world.  And yet they create the best atmosphere in the league.  Why?  I don't know.  Maybe more of their match going support is comprised of local fans, whereas a lot of ours are tourists who don't want to get involved. 

You didn't notice them stop singing when it went to 3-3 then?

You're right that we went quiet when they were 2-0 up and you're also right that that was the time to get behind the team but I've also heard that during half time there was a non stop YNWA that the players could hear in the changing rooms, similar to Istanbul.

The crowd will only start to change with regular performances similar to Thursday, the "belief" that Jürgen talks about a lot isn't quite there with the fans yet but he's doing his damndest to bring it back. 
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #2400: Apr 17, 2016 09:48:04 am

tl;dr :D

Thing is, what would your attitude be like if you actually went to Anfield? All I see you do is take every opportunity to bring up players you loathe even when they aren't playing, like Henderson. You'd be like a bluenose who only shouts insults from the stands.

I did read it btw.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #2401: Apr 17, 2016 10:55:17 am

I was there, it went quiet for 3-4 minutes after their second, about 90 seconds after it went 3-1, and whilst it wasn't non-stop during the rest of the game, it was an amazing atmosphere for the large majority of the game. Have you ever tried singing non-stop for ninety minutes? My throat won't take it, three bottles of water and it was still raw.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #2402: Apr 17, 2016 11:01:30 am

I was there, it went quiet for 3-4 minutes after their second, about 90 seconds after it went 3-1, and whilst it wasn't non-stop during the rest of the game, it was an amazing atmosphere for the large majority of the game. Have you ever tried singing non-stop for ninety minutes? My throat won't take it, three bottles of water and it was still raw.

I only watched it in the pub mate and I couldn't talk next day as you say it's almost impossible to keep it up for ninety mins  We've all come away from there hardly able to talk perhaps fed ought to try it see how his larynx goes .
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2403: Apr 17, 2016 11:16:50 am
      Fed just needs to masturbate more.

Anything to keep his fingers away from the keyboard.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #2404: Apr 17, 2016 11:24:14 am

I agree in part about this, we can most certainly do better but I must comment on something I saw you mention in the match thread a couple of times, it was along the lines of:

"Oh so it must be a record, just 30 seconds into a big tie and we're already getting out sung by the opposition fans"

and again later in the match, possibly when it went 2 nil down you were stating how poor our atmosphere was.

Now watching on an American broadcast, think it was FS1 or 2 via firstrowsports we were clearly out singing them throughout all stages of the match probably only changed when they went 2-0 up and only for a brief moment and then the crowd kicked in again. I wondered if you were watching it on the BBC as I saw their highlights montage and it did indeed seem like Dortmund had a louder audience, got me wondering on the mic placements for the BBC compared to the american broadcasters.

Now I'm not saying which one was unfairly influencing the balance and perhaps those that actually went to the game can clarify how that atmosphere was live but from the stream I watched it came across like we were in splendid voice almost the entire game, I loved it.

Cheers Rodders (timely post!) seems to confirm that perhaps the representation by the American broadcaster was nearer the truth?
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #2405: Apr 17, 2016 11:49:48 am
      Go to game. Get wrapped up  in the occasion. Shout scream sing ynaw.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #2406: Apr 17, 2016 12:52:49 pm
      I agree in part about this, we can most certainly do better but I must comment on something I saw you mention in the match thread a couple of times, it was along the lines of:

"Oh so it must be a record, just 30 seconds into a big tie and we're already getting out sung by the opposition fans"

and again later in the match, possibly when it went 2 nil down you were stating how poor our atmosphere was.

Now watching on an American broadcast, think it was FS1 or 2 via firstrowsports we were clearly out singing them throughout all stages of the match probably only changed when they went 2-0 up and only for a brief moment and then the crowd kicked in again. I wondered if you were watching it on the BBC as I saw their highlights montage and it did indeed seem like Dortmund had a louder audience, got me wondering on the mic placements for the BBC compared to the american broadcasters.

Now I'm not saying which one was unfairly influencing the balance and perhaps those that actually went to the game can clarify how that atmosphere was live but from the stream I watched it came across like we were in splendid voice almost the entire game, I loved it.

Cheers Rodders (timely post!) seems to confirm that perhaps the representation by the American broadcaster was nearer the truth?

I was watching the FS1 broadcast too, you couldnt hear Dortmund supporters the whole game, our support was drowning them out. I've watched a lot of games and this was clearly the best atmosphere we've had (from my broadcast anyway).

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #2407: Apr 17, 2016 04:00:53 pm

Like you said I only heard it go quiet for a few minutes after but then the crowd started picking up the songs again and then achieved YNWA in unison at half time. Every club support in the world will react to the exact same way - helpless shell shock which was what many of us went through in that first half in Istanbul. federer criticising the atmosphere in the minutes after that is like criticising someone for crying at a funeral. 

The peaks have greater effect than a constant drone and white noise that is produced in Germany's stadiums. Granted it's impressive, but the noise in Germany doesn't reflect the ebb and flow of the game. English football atmosphere is known for its waves, peaks and troughs, like a symphony orchestra that is the soundtrack reflecting the ebb and flow of the game. That's what we heard on Tuesday and when it reached that crescendo in that last 30 minutes it was truly exhilarating to listen to and an absolute pleasure to the ears. That match and the atmosphere, the pride in identity shown before kickoff, the stunned silence, the strength to summon up song at half time yet again and then the adrenaline and sheer EUPHORIA of that last half hour or so is everything atmosphere. Because atmosphere isn't just all about creating a NOISE. It's about sounds and lack of sounds that encapsulate and reflect everything that is going on before the supporters eyes. Anfield did that better than anywhere else on Tuesday night and despite at 2-0 down and stunned into silence by Dortmund's quite incredible football the supporters never ONCE lost grasp of an ambience that something special could happen.

Emotionally vacant and sham worthy ideas to improve the atmosphere are just cheap gimmicks that are indicative of a failed understanding of the place and the supporters. Liverpool supporters don't need that. To constantly belittle even in moments of seismic beauty as was the case on Thursday night displays a failure to understand the place and the supporters - a failure to reflect the spirit of this great football club. Liverpool supporters have the spirit and strength to summon up the greatest of atmospheres from their souls alone and they proved that on Tuesday night. It is why it was one of the greatest atmospheres ever experienced and one of Anfield's greatest ever occasions and I f**king applaud every Red man and woman who played their part that night. They were as much heroes as Jürgen and his men...perhaps more so.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #2408: Apr 17, 2016 04:06:48 pm
      I was there too on Thursday, on the Kop and in the thick of the action.....sometimes you don't sing because you are completely enthralled in the game....YNWA was sung loud and proud at half time, the Kop did more than its fair share of getting involved and the whole of Anfield on all sides of the ground was singing, Fed - clean ya ears out mate !!
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #2409: Apr 17, 2016 04:20:10 pm

sorry but have you ever been to a football game, do you understand human psychology, have you ever interacted with another human being? you show a ridiculously huge lack of understanding for the game of football, the club Liverpool FC and how supporters behave at a football game. this fairytale idea of "the lads needed us most that's when we should sing most" - have you ever sang at Anfield? do you have any idea how it works when you're with a group of people and that tradition has evolved with its ups and downs over 100 years? obviously not.

going along the same lines as i was saying, this is just fairytale talk and shows such a lack of understanding. palace are nothing compared to LFC and have a completely different supporter base and history meaning the way they and every other supporter base in the world operate will be different to us. i think your best option is to go to Anfield yourself and start singing and then get inquisitive with people around you as to why they aren't singing all the time. there you will get the answers you seek, your posts read like you are thinking as you go along, you should have some real conversations with people in and around the ground to really, slowly, hopefully get an understanding as to what you're talking about..

honestly - "the atmosphere was awful after they scored the second goal" - can anyone name any game in history where a team goes 2 away goals down after 10 minutes and the fans go bonkers? anybody? didn't think so. it would be truly frightening if federer is not a troll account. it is more understandable if he is a plant/shill disrupting this once great board.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,176 posts | 8550 
      Reply #2410: Apr 17, 2016 04:36:11 pm

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2411: Apr 17, 2016 05:35:22 pm
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #2412: Apr 18, 2016 12:23:46 am
      There was a fantastic atmosphere thursday night , fed you got it wrong . ya there was a few lulls . The biggest problem is the phones and cameras , i don't know how anyone can enjoy the game and hold up their phone to video or take photos .
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts | 128 
      Reply #2413: Apr 18, 2016 12:25:02 pm
      Depends what coverage you watch, the sound is definitely manipulated for broadcast, quite often in favour of the away supporters at Anfield.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,316 posts | 6378 
      Reply #2414: Dec 13, 2016 04:55:17 pm
      Guess this probably goes here, I've never been to Anfield, still holding out hope that I'll get to see it before I'm planted one day...but this rant by Chris Pajak is right on the money in my humble opinion....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-pBRkXx8Y&feature=youtu.be

Quick Reply