Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Playstation Home

Read 25604 times
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Re: Playstation Home
      Reply #115: Oct 09, 2009 10:10:57 am
      Not sure if there is something i am doing wrong.. but just bought my ps3, set up to the internet great, been on youtube on there and all that jazz. Works fine, but i can't get into Playstation Home? Just comes up every time saying Network Error, the connection to the server has been lost. Any ideas?

Could be that their servers are down. I'd give it a try in a few hours mate.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #116: Oct 09, 2009 10:13:03 am
      Could be that their servers are down. I'd give it a try in a few hours mate.

Yeah that's usually it.

It'll probably work fine later.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #117: Oct 09, 2009 10:14:04 am
      Alright no worries, cheers boys.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #118: Oct 10, 2009 02:35:41 am
      Deffo something wrong with PS Home.
      Sticks on 'initialising' for me and I have to switch my PS3 off at the back.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #119: Oct 10, 2009 09:33:49 pm
      Yeah? Mine has been working fine since i asked you lads if there was an issue (Although i haven't been on since last night)
      I just have no idea what the F**k to do in there :D
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #120: Oct 11, 2009 10:37:26 am
      Yeah? Mine has been working fine since I asked you lads if there was an issue (Although I haven't been on since last night)
      I just have no idea what the f**k to do in there :D
      The US servers are different to the European servers which is why JD and that might be having a bit of issues running it, whereas you seem to get on it fine.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #121: Oct 11, 2009 08:42:09 pm
      The US servers are different to the European servers which is why JD and that might be having a bit of issues running it, whereas you seem to get on it fine.

Ah, true that. Pardon my simpleness ;) :D
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      • Edinburgh to Liverpool 260miles 4 90mins worth it
      Reply #122: Jul 25, 2010 01:19:37 pm
      Don't know if anyone can help but I turned  the playstation last night and it came on as normal then the we Red light went to yellow and the game i had in never came out i tyred it 3 times and the same thing happend again.

So i phoned Playstation and he told me to Vac-um the Vents so i did and left it for 24hours and try ed it again this morning same again . Phoned Playstation and i got told that i need to pay $150 Euros to get it sorted and send it away . I have had it for over 3 years got it from the Money that my Nana left me got it from Zavvi and no insurance. I dont know if i should send it away or just buy a new PS3 but Tiger Woods 10 is still in the broken ps3 and cant get it out i need help here the boy on the phone never made Seance i think he was a Yank. If anyone can help i will be so grateful Thanks .
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #123: Jul 25, 2010 03:04:34 pm
      Don't know if anyone can help but I turned  the playstation last night and it came on as normal then the we Red light went to yellow and the game I had in never came out I tyred it 3 times and the same thing happend again.

So I phoned Playstation and he told me to Vac-um the Vents so I did and left it for 24hours and try ed it again this morning same again . Phoned Playstation and I got told that I need to pay $150 Euros to get it sorted and send it away . I have had it for over 3 years got it from the Money that my Nana left me got it from Zavvi and no insurance. I dont know if I should send it away or just buy a new PS3 but Tiger Woods 10 is still in the broken ps3 and cant get it out I need help here the boy on the phone never made Seance I think he was a Yank. If anyone can help I will be so grateful Thanks .
      Had a mate with the same problem. It's called the Yellow Lights of Death (YLoD). He tried everything but eventually he just took it to some local computer repair and got it fixed. He then traded the fixed PS3 for a new one as he was afraid of it happening again.
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      Reply #124: Jul 25, 2010 03:06:12 pm
      So just Like Pc World ? . do you know how much he paid to get it fixed ?.
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #125: Jul 25, 2010 03:07:25 pm
      So just Like Pc World ? . do you know how much he paid to get it fixed ?.
      I'm not too sure, though i think it may have been around $50 Australian, which is roughly 20 Pounds.
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      Reply #126: Jul 25, 2010 03:10:42 pm
      Am going to go to a computer shop Monday after work to see if they could fix it and if i get it fixed am going to trade it in and get a PS3 Slim . was checking my mums catalog and there about £450 my work sells them for £234 but am just going to take it into game and see how much i can get for it if i can get it fixed from PC World.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #127: Jul 26, 2010 02:06:19 am
      TFK;

I wouldn't bother taking it into PC World or anything like that because the chances are it will happen again. Instead just ring Sony, I think the number you'd need is in this thread if not then have a search because I'm pretty certain it has been posted on here and ask for an exchange. I have had a few problems with a couple of PS3 consoles; games not being recognized etc and every time they have been more than happy to do an exchange, you'll not have to exchange the wires or anything just simply the console. This way it will save you money too because it's completely free where as a retail store or computer shop or what have you will probably cost you over the odds.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #128: Jul 26, 2010 02:15:42 am
      TFK;

I wouldn't bother taking it into PC World or anything like that because the chances are it will happen again. Instead just ring Sony, I think the number you'd need is in this thread if not then have a search because I'm pretty certain it has been posted on here and ask for an exchange. I have had a few problems with a couple of PS3 consoles; games not being recognized etc and every time they have been more than happy to do an exchange, you'll not have to exchange the wires or anything just simply the console. This way it will save you money too because it's completely free where as a retail store or computer shop or what have you will probably cost you over the odds.

He's had it over 3 years, doubt they'll do anything.

All I can suggest is turning it on, when it's beeps to turn on keep your finger on the on/off button and wait till it beeps twice and then it'll turn off. Turn back on again and see if it works.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #129: Jul 26, 2010 02:15:44 am
      Actually, already a topic going about the PS3, this is about the Home thingy...

http://www.lfcreds.com/reds/index.php?topic=1286.210
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      Reply #130: Jul 29, 2010 03:39:19 pm
      Thanks getting fed up without a PS3 not to play.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,183 posts | 1634 
      Reply #131: Aug 06, 2010 12:08:37 am
      It's sh*t and pointless!! Spend money to buy things for a virtual world? It's F***ing crap!!
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #132: Aug 06, 2010 03:11:25 am
      I haven't been on this in about a year or so. After the initial novelty wore off, i haven't been drawn back to it. Might get on it a bit more soon.

I'm expecting them to have added a lot, but i won't be surprised if it's still the same as when i saw it last...
      The Famous Kopite
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 789 posts | -22 
      Reply #133: Aug 07, 2010 07:42:31 pm
      Just bought an Xbox 360 250gb today. $149.00 trades games and got discount . so wont be on this thread again.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #134: Sep 24, 2010 10:19:00 pm
      I'm not too sure, though i think it may have been around $50 Australian, which is roughly 20 Pounds.

Where do you get your money exchanged?? You get a great deal! £1 = A$2.50! not any more :(
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #135: Apr 06, 2011 11:02:58 pm
      My PS3 just broke :(

Hopefully I can get someone to fix it! My dog jumped up and knocked it to the floor :(

Absolutely gutted!
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,438 posts | 1463 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #136: Oct 29, 2011 12:45:26 pm
      People use Home?! XD

I used it once and had weird fuckers dancing around me, a girl walks in and they all run after her like a dog on heat.... no thanks xD
      iiBonKeRsS
      • Banned

• 162 posts |
      • Reppin' Liverpool FC Since 1892.
      Reply #137: Dec 17, 2011 06:56:48 pm
      This is a load of rubbish, your better off playing Flower  :lmao: :lmao:

Quick Reply