Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 9th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Utrecht eye Liverpool strikers (Jordy Brouwer)

Read 1357 times
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,732 posts | 3742 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Utrecht eye Liverpool strikers (Jordy Brouwer)
      Dec 09, 2008 03:43:05 pm
      FC Utrecht have revealed they are considering move forLiverpool reserve Jordy Brouwer.
      http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2008/12/09/EredivisiePrem-Utrecht-on-SaharBrouwer/gnid-30831/

Brouwer, meanwhile, joined Liverpool from Ajax in January 2007, but the 20-year-old is struggling to make the step up from the reserves and could be tempted to return to his homeland.

And Utrecht technical director Piet Buter believes both players could boost his team’s attacking options.

"He is a player who fits into the right category we are looking for," he said on NUsport.

"We are also looking at Jordy Brouwer and a few others.

I never saw him play, is he good for future? Would you let him go or loan him?
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Utrecht eye Liverpool strikers (Jordy Brouwer)
      Reply #1: Dec 09, 2008 05:24:46 pm
      Did'nt he nearly join them a few months ago? Only for Utrecht to cancel it :-\
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #2: Dec 10, 2008 06:48:00 pm
      Seen him twice on the pitch few times on the box,looks agood prospect always around,strong,skillfull and most of all a good poacher.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,762 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #3: Dec 11, 2008 04:45:32 am
      Right now he is behind Torres, Keane, Babel, Kuyt, N'Gog, Nemeth and Pacheco in the pecking order and he is 20 years old. I think it is a safe bet he won't make it and better off going somewhere else to continue his footballing career.

I seen him play last season for the reserves, scored a fair amount of goals but doesn't have the work ethic or talent IMO to make it at Liverpool.

Quick Reply