Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

Celeb Big Brother

Read 10854 times
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Celeb Big Brother
      Jan 03, 2009 03:27:41 am
      Lucy Pinder - famous for her boobs.

I'm actually quite glad Terry Christain is in there. So he can get ripped apart!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone's gonna be watching it. Get behind Tina Malone. She's a scouser and she's a red!!! Funny as in Shamless as well.

Also, Mini Me and Ulrika Johnson in the same house has got to be funny....

;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,912 posts | 8429 
      Re: Celeb Big Brother
      Reply #1: Jan 03, 2009 03:34:04 am
      Was about to start one on this Kenny mate!

Tina's already took the piss out of Terry, around 11ish "I've one thing to say to you, Five Times." Go' head girl! The Tocky bird to win!

His retort: "Two of them were on pens." Sums them beauts up!

Pinder and Heaton defo the totty to watch, Heaton will be more fun, being a geordie!

Coolio could be a dark horse to win, no pun intended.

Do you reckon Latoya has halloween masks cast from her grid?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #2: Jan 03, 2009 03:56:26 am
      Do you reckon Latoya has halloween masks cast from her grid?

:lmao: :lmao: Don't you mean Michael?  ;)

Coolio makes me laugh. Have you ever seen that show he does about cooking? And loads of people think he's famous because of that Gangsters Paradise song, but I used to love this one from about 1994. Pure summertime funky tune whilst playing footie in crocky park!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-TZWr4tsU74
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,912 posts | 8429 
      Reply #3: Jan 03, 2009 04:14:38 am
      Excellent tune there mate! Think I was making my ears bleed with Ice-T at the time!

Always liked that "See you when you get there" from Nothing to Lose with Martin Lawrence/Tim Robbins

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,912 posts | 8429 
      Reply #4: Jan 03, 2009 02:47:20 pm
      Bigging up that Scottish MP Tommy Sheridan, just for the Shankly T-shirt he has on!
      Reepicheep
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,092 posts | 40 
      Reply #5: Jan 03, 2009 02:58:28 pm
      Aw I love the 90s.

If you want a laugh have a read of Anna Pickard's blog on The Guardian website. She's hilarious.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/organgrinder/2009/jan/02/bigbrother-realitytv
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #6: Jan 03, 2009 03:15:59 pm
      Lucy is proud of being a glamour model, and of being a bit of a Tory-girl. She doesn't like bleeding heart liberals or ex-addicts who bang on about their recovery. She thinks the public has a wrong impression of glamour models as all being blonde, and stupid, and 'like Jordan'. They are wrong, of course. Lucy here is a brunette.

:lmao: :lmao:
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,948 posts | 3330 
      Reply #7: Jan 03, 2009 03:18:31 pm
      Anybody wanna join me in going down to London on the eviction night bollocks to pelter Terry Christian with rotten veg? Gotta be the most overrated "comedian" ever, closely followed by Lee Evans. I F***ing hate Terry Christian, now I know he's in this I won't be watching it, but someone give us a nudge when he's up for evicition so I can meself down to London in plenty of time.
      Premchat
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #8: Jan 04, 2009 01:21:50 pm
      I only ever watched one full BB...one with Imogen Thomas..what a stunner!!!
      CRK
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,604 posts | 361 
      • JFT96 YNWA
      Reply #9: Jan 04, 2009 01:35:07 pm
      Anybody wanna join me in going down to London on the eviction night bollocks to pelter Terry Christian with rotten veg? Gotta be the most overrated "comedian" ever, closely followed by Lee Evans. I f**king hate Terry Christian, now I know he's in this I won't be watching it, but someone give us a nudge when he's up for evicition so I can meself down to London in plenty of time.

Loved that clip of someone punching him on The Word. Knew of him but me Dad told me of his passionate hatred of scousers so that made me mind up for me! ;)

Interesting line up this year though. Mini Me was always going to pull in a few million viewers. And Lucy Pinder! ::)

I think Tina would get the backing, but I really don't think that many people will be watching it! :D Think Verne's a nailed on winner already, unless he pisses the nation off some how.
      Premchat
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #10: Jan 04, 2009 01:37:09 pm
      Imagine Liverpool players doing it! Haha...Get 10 of 'em in and see how they do...would blow Channel 4's ratings through te roof!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,011 posts | 2735 
      Reply #11: Jan 04, 2009 09:06:41 pm
      I hate Celeb Big Bollocks!

The missus has taken over the telly, and I'm ending up watching a guy called 'Coolio'!

What sort of a name is that?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,912 posts | 8429 
      Reply #12: Jan 04, 2009 09:09:22 pm
      It's a cool rap name who'll sort you out in his gangsta's paradise.

Don't diss the coolio!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,011 posts | 2735 
      Reply #13: Jan 04, 2009 09:12:20 pm
      It's a cool rap name who'll sort you out in his gangsta's paradise.

Don't diss the coolio!

It sounds like a word my little son would say to his friends!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,528 posts | 6887 
      Reply #14: Jan 04, 2009 09:32:31 pm
      Verne's problem is that people may get confused voting for him and voting for one of Lucy Pinder's breasts.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,948 posts | 3330 
      Reply #15: Jan 08, 2009 12:29:52 am
      Think Verne's a nailed on winner already, unless he pisses the nation off some how.

Isn't being American a good enough reason? (couldn't resist it)
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 188 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #16: Jan 08, 2009 07:14:21 pm
      Can't stand it I hate all reality tv shows waste of a tv licence.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,248 posts | 2848 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #17: Jan 11, 2014 10:45:43 pm
      Blast from the past.

Anyone watching this?

That Dappy needs one F***ing big slap, the little sh*t.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #18: Jan 11, 2014 10:54:55 pm
      Blast from the past.

Anyone watching this?

That Dappy needs one F***ing big slap, the little sh*t.

I saw it tonight....I hardly know any of the 'celebs' apart from a few, what a load of tedious rubbish it is.....had its day.

what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,465 posts | 4815 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #19: Jan 12, 2014 09:26:20 am
      Blast from the past.

Anyone watching this?

That Dappy needs one f**king big slap, the little sh*t.

I actually love this one. Great entertainment this year. Anybody that sticks Lionel Blair, Evander Holyfield, Jim Davidson and F***ing Dappy in a house deserves a watch. Enjoying watching them make fools of themselves.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #20: Jan 12, 2014 09:47:52 am
      I actually love this one. Great entertainment this year. Anybody that sticks Lionel Blair, Evander Holyfield, Jim Davidson and f**king Dappy in a house deserves a watch. Enjoying watching them make fools of themselves.

The wife was watching it the other night and I was struck by how much the Dappy fella reminded me of a guy who goes to the same complex we use in Tenerife.

This guys a piece of work - he's about 25-30 and a couple years ago was playing "winner stays on" pool with all the kids in the complex. Initially I thought he was just a bit loud, thick and irritating (what we up here call a "Ned"). That was till I noticed my boys (8 & 10 at time) were going through Euros even quicker than normal. Long story short I ended up having a quiet word and the kids got their money back but I couldn't get over the nerve of this guy and growled at him for rest of the holiday.

Anyway - I've never felt so engaged in any Big Brother as I did the other night. I literally wanted to reach into the telly and grab that Dappy fella every time he opened his mouth. His voice has the nails down the blackboard affect on me....
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,465 posts | 4815 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #21: Jan 12, 2014 11:07:21 am
      The wife was watching it the other night and I was struck by how much the Dappy fella reminded me of a guy who goes to the same complex we use in Tenerife.

This guys a piece of work - he's about 25-30 and a couple years ago was playing "winner stays on" pool with all the kids in the complex. Initially I thought he was just a bit loud, thick and irritating (what we up here call a "Ned"). That was till I noticed my boys (8 & 10 at time) were going through Euros even quicker than normal. Long story short I ended up having a quiet word and the kids got their money back but I couldn't get over the nerve of this guy and growled at him for rest of the holiday.

Anyway - I've never felt so engaged in any Big Brother as I did the other night. I literally wanted to reach into the telly and grab that Dappy fella every time he opened his mouth. His voice has the nails down the blackboard affect on me....

Dappy is like thrush.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #22: Jan 12, 2014 11:38:12 am

Always was a F***ing idiot, when he was with that foolish 'band' the IQ deficiencies were scrambled between three whereas now he can be assessed in a unique scale which in time will no doubt bear his name - Dappy's progressive self-propelled dementia.     

Quick Reply