Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Is there such a thing as the New World Order

Read 15680 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Re: Is there such a thing as the New World Order
      Reply #23: Feb 20, 2011 04:39:07 pm
      This NWO thing looks quite creepy tho  :-\

Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #24: Feb 20, 2011 11:20:40 pm
      ;D :D

But dudes, American top politics and american Elite are going into forest every year. They are burning huge owl statue and are pretending like they are burning human too. They wear red and black robes in forest ! THIS IS SICK ! And they are TOP POLTICS, top FBI agents and etc etc. They are very weird people ! Their group is called Bohemian Grove. Alex Jones sneaked into their party and filmed that everything !  I can give u this documental film link tomorrow if u want to.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #25: Feb 21, 2011 12:13:58 am
      ;D :D

But dudes, American top politics and american Elite are going into forest every year. They are burning huge owl statue and are pretending like they are burning human too. They wear red and black robes in forest ! THIS IS SICK ! And they are TOP POLTICS, top FBI agents and etc etc. They are very weird people ! Their group is called Bohemian Grove. Alex Jones sneaked into their party and filmed that everything !  I can give u this documental film link tomorrow if u want to.

Alex jones is a fraud and mike reviero has exposed him so has boyln smith,but i agree that the group's such as bildeberg,carlyle,masonic exist as do the elite families who control the wealth of the world,rothchilds,rockafellas.

Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #26: Feb 21, 2011 10:59:46 am
      Are you sure about Alex Jones?

I get a lot from him. I also like the fact he's religious, so what he says makes more sense to me, unlike Icke...
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #27: Feb 21, 2011 11:19:22 am
      Alex jones is a fraud and mike reviero has exposed him so has boyln smith,

Didnt know about that. How did he exposed him then ?
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #28: Jun 04, 2011 11:45:16 am
      LFCexiled
      Reply #29: Sep 15, 2011 07:59:33 am
      If there's a NWO they're not doing a very good F***ing job are they?

Unless their objective is to make a world full of mind slaves, if that's the case then fair play to them.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Sep 15, 2011 11:21:28 am
      Easy way to find out, find a willing participant and then openly send e-mails and discuss on your mobile phone doing a terrorist attack on the Whitehouse, make sure you say Whitehouse President, Bomb plenty of times and see how long it takes the FBI/CIA to turn up at your door. ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #31: Sep 15, 2011 12:29:24 pm
      Yes this is correct, people who listen to and watch the tv and bbc news propergander, people who are mindnumbed by soap opera`s, and women who's life is all about buying clothes.

What is it with the slagging off of BBC News, yet no-one ever mentions the wankers from Sky?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #32: Sep 15, 2011 12:38:11 pm
      There are a elite few who think they can control the world and its masses via misinformation,some have been successful and some have failed.

They can plot and plant but the end game will rest with the people who resist.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #33: Sep 15, 2011 12:42:50 pm
      What is it with the slagging off of BBC News, yet no-one ever mentions the wankers from Sky?
      Rupert F***ing Murdoch and his tangled web.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #34: Sep 15, 2011 01:02:20 pm
      Taken as read for Sky but the BBC put on a convincing intellectual front and people seem to forget that the BBC's bosses are the UK government.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #35: Sep 15, 2011 01:07:57 pm
      Taken as read for Sky but the BBC put on a convincing intellectual front and people seem to forget that the BBC's bosses are the UK government.

And one of the trustees is non other than  a rothschild banker,Anthony Fry.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #36: Sep 15, 2011 01:12:13 pm
      I don't believe there is such a thing as a N.W.O. but I do believe there are a lot of greedy power hungry people in the world that would do anything to increase their wealth or power and who sometimes work together in order to achieve their goals.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #37: Sep 15, 2011 03:27:33 pm
      Id be more surprised if there wasn't.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #38: Sep 15, 2011 05:52:03 pm
      Yes this is correct, people who listen to and watch the tv and bbc news propergander....

KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #39: Sep 15, 2011 06:02:15 pm
      "The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."
       Benjamin Disraeli
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #40: Sep 16, 2011 01:26:57 am
      "The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."
       Benjamin Disraeli

But then again, the General Publics imagination isn't up too much.  
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #41: Sep 16, 2011 01:48:21 am
      But then again, the General Publics imagination isn't up too much. 

Oh, I dunno...

they have accepted dozens of previously "BAD" people as soon as their government told them what to think.

Like, "OK we'll give guns to the viet minh, so that they can fight the French, who are notionally our allies"

"OK, the French have moved out, so we need to fight against the weapons we just gave them"

"Oh, and we also need a new nickname for them that sounds a bit evil - we'll call them the viet cong!"

Then, VOILA, everyone thinks they know what's happening, because they have short attention spans and can only remember what was on the "news" that evening.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #42: Sep 16, 2011 02:32:46 pm
      Oh, I dunno...

they have accepted dozens of previously "BAD" people as soon as their government told them what to think.

Like, "OK we'll give guns to the viet minh, so that they can fight the French, who are notionally our allies"

"OK, the French have moved out, so we need to fight against the weapons we just gave them"

"Oh, and we also need a new nickname for them that sounds a bit evil - we'll call them the viet cong!"

Then, VOILA, everyone thinks they know what's happening, because they have short attention spans and can only remember what was on the "news" that evening.

Or go from good guys to bad guys. For example the mujahadeen or as we call them now Al Qaeda/Taliban!!
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #43: Sep 16, 2011 02:41:29 pm
      Or go from good guys to bad guys. For example the mujahadeen or as we call them now Al Qaeda/Taliban!!

History is littered with examples - but the public swallow it every time, and never seem to learn.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #44: Sep 16, 2011 03:05:24 pm

Cameron praised them in libya,sorry i mean the freedom fighters erm no,wait you know what i mean.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #45: Sep 16, 2011 03:10:33 pm
      Cameron praised them in libya,sorry i mean the freedom fighters erm no,wait you know what i mean.

It's gonna get all Life Of Brian isn't it?

Splitters!!

Quick Reply