Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

I hate the BBC

Read 6163 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      I hate the BBC
      Apr 07, 2009 07:17:21 pm
      Wankers. So far up the Manc's arse it drives me mad. So anti-Rafa and so pro-Fergie its ridiculous considering that the chewing tosser doesnt even want anything to do with the Beeb.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Re: I hate the BBC
      Reply #1: Apr 07, 2009 07:25:17 pm
      Same old story crouchinho, the media are the same no matter where they are  ::)

Don't let it wind you up, F**k 'em !!  ;)
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,430 posts | 8653 
      Reply #2: Apr 07, 2009 08:28:05 pm
      Don't forget Sky crouchy.

They had one of their reporters hanging around Old Toilet before kick-off getting fans views, then interviews a Porto fan, the reporter was almost incedulous with the Porto fan's reply. Made me smile though!

Sky Reporter: "Is United the hardest draw you could have had or is it Barcelona?"
      Porto fan: "No, its Liverpool they would have been hardest"

The lad saw it as it is. We beat Man U 4 - 1 at their shithole and in doing so, did the double. It's not rocket science but unfortunately, it doesn't fit in with Skys Utd wankfest! They really like the Mancs to be the best and hate how respected and feared we are across Europe.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #3: Apr 07, 2009 09:57:01 pm
      did anyone hear Martin Tylers voice when My Chedder scored???  He sounded like a school girl.

The media love the scum and hate us.  Always have and always will.  Nothing new
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,681 posts | 6976 
      Reply #4: Apr 07, 2009 10:59:28 pm
      Getting back to the title of the topic, if I dare to be so outrageous <sarcasm alert>, I totally agree that the BBC need to get a grip.

Fergie won't give them the time of the day but they seem to employ individuals determined to get on their knees and suck hard on Ferguson and all of his players balls at every opportunity.

I'd love Rafa to F**k the lot of them off and send Sammy Lee on personally, see what they think about that.

Considering the amount of sh*te that Gary Lineker and his cronies on the BBC online have come out with, they have shown a distinct lack of respect to Rafa this season, and if they were any kind of men/women they would rightly correct this wrong.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3964 
      Reply #5: Apr 07, 2009 11:18:13 pm
      Its all about money and sycophantic mercenaries,there are one or two or maybe just one  in the shape of Allan Hansen who is worth listening to but when you put

them up against the manc mafia on ITV there's no competition they resort to downright lies and distortion,but none of them are worth a carrot we know whats what and
      who is the most successful club in the country.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3964 
      Reply #6: Apr 07, 2009 11:31:25 pm

They had one of their reporters hanging around Old Toilet before kick-off getting fans views, then interviews a Porto fan, the reporter was almost incedulous with the Porto fan's reply. Made me smile though!

Sky Reporter: "Is United the hardest draw you could have had or is it Barcelona?"

f***in L missed it,tell you what though theres no chance of that being repeated thats F***ing class.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #7: Apr 07, 2009 11:52:18 pm
      At the end of the day, just don't listen to them. Take Smiggers advice and 'F**k 'em'.

Personally I think ITV and Sky are the worst but the BBC do take the piss at times as well.

You have to remember that most major media is 'supposed' to be unbiased. Plus it's easy to lap up praise when it comes our way.

The way I see it is that we've got a F***ing boss manager who can give out a lot more than he can take in. And the biased element of the media can't handle that. They're not willing to accept we're a force again.

We're no strangers to cheap shots and bad disrespect lately. The last couple of years has been tough. Comes with the territory unfortunately.

But we keep going and keep getting stronger because of the vast majority of our fans and Rafa. The so called expert ex footballers may get a tiny bit of attention from time to time - usually the ones that talk sense get a little bit more. But the ones in the media who've hardly or never kicked a ball before can go get fu**ed.

I only take notice to what reds say and what our boss Rafa says. And when Rafa says something, the media usually wants to tell you he said something completely different to what you've heard with your own ears. So F**k 'em!
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #8: Apr 08, 2009 12:10:07 am
      Well said redkenny, i echo your sentiments.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,130 posts | 3377 
      Reply #9: Apr 08, 2009 12:30:03 am
      The media doesn't really bother me with their comments about Liverpool for two reasons

1) Similar to what Souness said as a player, he got more joy out of opposing fans slagging him off because it meant they'd noticed him. Same here, if they're talking about Liverpool it means we're doing something right to be noticed, even if they say we're not doing right. How many times do you hear the media talking about Hull now they're slumping? You don't. But they talk about us because we're doing something right, so I actually take it as a compliment to be spoken about.

2) It's out of sheer jealousy. The "experts" know they'll never be able to match the records of this great club and even those who did play for us like Beglin and Lawrenson are just gobshites anyway. Lawrenson, born and bred in Preston probably means he grew up a United fan so wouldn't be too surprised to see him w*nk over United and Beglin being a paddy again probably grew up a United fan, because most Irish folk grow up supporting either us or United.
      Singh_YNWA
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,071 posts |
      Reply #10: Apr 08, 2009 12:30:22 am
      they all the same. did u guys watch the united game tonight? did u hear david pleat saying its gna be a comfortable victory for united as he had been analysing porto, min later they scored. what a numpty.

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #11: Apr 08, 2009 09:08:06 am
      There is the old saying....

No One Ever Kicks A Dead Dog !

(If youre no threat no one bothers with you)

Its results wot count.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #12: Apr 08, 2009 09:59:00 am
      This B.B.C. crap is nothing new ,we have taken sh*t off them for years.When England won the world cup in 1966 there was a sustained  effort to get Alf Ramsey to select Jimmy Greavese instead of our one and only Sir Roger Hunt. Thankfully Alf did not listen to the B.B.C. and the southern media.Roger did us proud and certainly earned his winners medal.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #13: Apr 08, 2009 10:07:10 am
      I've hated them for some time now. And sky. could they make it any clearer they want man u to win everything?
      BLEED_RED
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 22 
      • American Kopite
      Reply #14: Apr 08, 2009 03:16:28 pm
      What I dislike about the whole BBC ManUtd relationship is the blatant love for that team. Macheda scores a single goal, and he gets 3 or 4 articles written about him. Total sh*te.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #15: Apr 08, 2009 03:23:52 pm

The lad saw it as it is. We beat Man U 4 - 1 at their shithole and in doing so, did the double. It's not rocket science but unfortunately, it doesn't fit in with Skys Utd wankfest! They really like the Mancs to be the best and hate how respected and feared we are across Europe.

Haha that's class, the guy deserves a handshake
      johnstop
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,745 posts | 23 
      Reply #16: Apr 08, 2009 04:07:38 pm
      Its not just the media who hates us is it. Its because we dont take sh*t from anybody and certainly dont care what the likes of SKY or Setanta or BBC say or think we are independant of mind and spirit and I dont give a toss what some gobs***e thinks in the media. I love the Porto fans response priceless you can imagine the produce blowing a gasket.
      robbyr
      • The king of randomness and highly intellectual debate
      • Banned

• 2,684 posts | 27 
      Reply #17: Apr 08, 2009 06:30:33 pm
      Hansen always stands up for us though, pitty about his old defensive partner.

By the way did anybody see itvs highlights last night, im sure the presenter was an LFC fan, he was smiling like a cheshire cat at the end and almost in fits of laughter  ;D ;D ;D great man dont know his name though.l
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #18: Apr 08, 2009 06:36:45 pm

:D :D I saw that! Was brilliant.

Sky are shocking too but their connection with the Mancs, you expect alot of bias which is why i dont read that paper or visit their site.  The Beeb sh*t me because they're 'neutral' but praise the Scum wankers when they get no love in return.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #19: Apr 08, 2009 07:27:18 pm
      1913: So Liverpool make one change, bringing in Brazilian midfielder Lucas (who has his critics) for the suspended Javier Mascherano. Chelsea make two changes, with Michael Ballack and Didier Drogba returning to the side in place of Jon Mikel Obi and Nicolas Anelka.

And after i went on the 606 boards to find plenty of support for Lucas, they choose to publish this one on the live text page...

1924: "Just read the team sheet and nearly threw up. Lucas starting? Spoilt my fish and chips."
      Harry Laconic Junior, Bangor, via text on 81111

AND now this...!

1926: What with all your negative messages, I'm beginning to think the winner from tonight will be whoever plays less rubbish out of Lucas and Florent Malouda. You really don't like those boys much, do you?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #20: Apr 11, 2009 11:27:57 pm
      Just want to say, I think the BBC have been brilliant today.

They haven't shied away from really (and I mean really) making note of Hillsborough post 20 years.

Football Focus was hard to watch but they made sure they remembered. And made sure people around the country remembered.

Match Of The Day again was the same. They made a point of discussing it. They didn't shy away and I take my hat off to them for that.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #21: Apr 11, 2009 11:33:40 pm
      ^^^ Here Here Kenny, completely agree.

Every news item I've watched today, it has been in the headlines, as you say, Football Focus was very difficult to watch, heartbreaking in fact, and it's amazing how people are physically still so disturbed by it all, after all this time, like Mark Lawrenson said, its till very raw amongst Liverpool fans, like it only happened yesterday.

It's good that it's getting the publicity, but it's such a shame that we are still having to fight for justice after 20 years.

Hats off to the BBC for keeping it in the public eye.

Long may it continue.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,475 posts | 2861 
      Reply #22: Apr 11, 2009 11:38:27 pm
      Completely agree with you both there.

It's very important that the next generations of Liverpool fans learn about it and the aftermath of the whole tragedy so well done to the BBC.

Quick Reply