Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

West Ham away 30/1/07

Read 13067 times
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Re: West Ham away 30/1/07
      Reply #46: Jan 30, 2007 10:37:47 pm
      probably but I'm still learning Chinese to find the right channel in the first place :'( :'(
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #47: Jan 30, 2007 10:39:32 pm
      just watching a re run of the match, got to say the second goal from start to finish is sublime.
      Alonso's cute little 'round the back' pass, Gerrards outside of the boot through ball, first time passes and an accurate side foot placed finish by Crouch.
      At first I thought Kuyt's was the better goal, but not now.  -  hardly complaining about it tho', they were both FANTASTIC.  ;D ;D ;D
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #48: Jan 30, 2007 10:52:43 pm
      agree with you on Crouchies finish a lot of players would have leathered it over the bar for a tall player he has a great touch and Kuyts was superb and awayfrom home aswell
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #49: Jan 31, 2007 12:22:06 am
      I expect a tight game. The Irons are fighting for there lives at the proverbial business end of the season, and I do hope they stay up and wish them well for the future.................. .............the future beginning on the 31st Jan!!!!!

I'm confident we will pinch this one by the odd goal but its going to be close!!! 1-2 to the 'Pool for me!  ;)

HHmmmmmmmm just as I suspected! 1-2 and a wobbly bottom at the end!!!
      It's not often I get the score right, their goal was off side but thats par for the course being a Reds fan!!! As well as everyone also mentioned I thought Sami had a very good game, they were big up front but it was his head that always seemed to be on the end of every ball they put into the box  ;)
      « Last Edit: Jan 31, 2007 12:23:02 am by Crazy Horse »
      Cy
      Reply #50: Jan 31, 2007 12:28:31 am
      I'm very happy with the lads (again!), what a second half. this win is really putting the pressure on chelsea now. The goals were fantastic, both real team goals, exactly what we are about..LOVING IT!
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #51: Jan 31, 2007 12:33:25 am
      Now I've had a Bevvie, but Crouch's goal was one of the greatest goals I remember! A real throw back to the times when we moved the ball with purpose! Away from home too!  :o
      priesty10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,339 posts |
      • Rafa, Gone but not forgotten
      Reply #52: Jan 31, 2007 08:55:32 am
      Great result with 2 great goals, agree with smig and thought bellers played very well, didnt look to happy when he came off tho.

Pennent needs to put some weight on very easily knocked off the ball!!!
      AdelaideRed
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 36 posts | -1 
      • YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      Reply #53: Jan 31, 2007 10:33:59 am
      i Got up at 6am adelaide time to watch the game and ive got to say the commentary was utter sh*te! it was as if west ham lost the game rather than liverpool winning it. I dont remember what his name was but he was abysmal.

On a lighter note what a start to the second half! Id like to know what you all think of the 3-4-3 system. The chavs should be worried.
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #54: Jan 31, 2007 01:16:06 pm
      We should have won this game confortably, but again we struggled to break West Ham down.  They played on Saturday (F.A. Cup) and we hadn't played for ten days.  Never the less, three points gained.  Andy Grey must of had a bet on West Ham to win - he was so negative about the team again!! Until the goals that is!!

Now as I said before - Let's catch them Chavs!!  ;D

P.S. Loved Rafas' touchline display too  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quick Reply