Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2336377 times
      LFCexiled
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #10695: Sep 21, 2014 05:13:07 pm
      Yet the Mancs continually call Suarez a racist. Hypocrites.

The double standards out of them knows no bounds, some of the sh*t they're coming out with since the soak retired is quite unbelievably, astoundingly stupid.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10696: Sep 21, 2014 05:40:46 pm
      The double standards out of them knows no bounds, some of the sh*t they're coming out with since the soak retired is quite unbelievably, astoundingly stupid.

Some F***ing dipshit over there reckons defeats like todays twatting were par for the course under Ferguson and they will take it in their stride, they must reckon Van Gaal is pseudonym and Ferguson is still there having undergone a back to front face lift.
      Makes sense 'cos he can get as pissed as he wants and nobody cops on when they haven't got a clue what he's talking about.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10697: Sep 21, 2014 05:56:03 pm
      Cannot wait for MOTD tonight, the fuckers won't be on first of course but just a glimpse of the debacle will do for me.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #10698: Sep 21, 2014 06:32:56 pm
      Well we couldn't have wished for a better set of results today.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #10699: Sep 21, 2014 06:37:26 pm
      They have clowns in defence and it's in fact easy to play against them, mata and falcao is not the most physical around, rob the ball off them and they simply can't track back. Scums will struggle against teams that have physical midfielders. What a wonderful result for them, I just can't stop laughing. Going over to sad cafe to have some fun there.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10700: Sep 21, 2014 06:41:30 pm
      They have clowns in defence and it's in fact easy to play against them, mata and falcao is not the most physical around, rob the ball off them and they simply can't track back. Scums will struggle against teams that have physical midfielders. What a wonderful result for them, I just can't stop laughing. Going over to sad cafe to have some fun there.

The caf will be crashing soon, it usually does when they get hammered, or they bar visitors from having a chuckle.
      Keith Singleton looks in here after a match I've noticed while we're over there laughing out louder.

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,291 posts | 763 
      Reply #10701: Sep 21, 2014 06:45:15 pm
      They were talking about challenging for the title after beating QPR, Now Leicester have certainly brought them back down to earth with that shattering result.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #10702: Sep 21, 2014 07:11:00 pm
      in just over a year their three forwards will be 30 or over.  That place is being run like there's a kid controlling it on his PS4, need defenders? Sell what you have and don't replace them. Need a striker? Sign a 28 year old.

Seriously, it's obvious to everyone that the old soak left a sh*t squad behind so they needed to rebuild around some existing players but instead they focus on the attacking aspect and leave the back in a right mess.

You don't go on holiday and deadbolt the front door and leave the back door wide open, you can if you want but don't be surprised when you get home and have to wake up the crack heads who've pissed in your bed.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #10703: Sep 21, 2014 07:16:25 pm
      I watched the game and they have a real serious problem in hand, not only they have a malfunction defence but their midfield needs a total revamp. Opposition just have to make sure that the scums don't score and they will struggle at the other end. They need to spend big on 2 midfileders and 2 defenders to a tune of 25 mil each and a whopping 100 mil.  Missed out on Cl this season and most probably next season, lost of revenue of perhaps 60 mil plus what they have spent so far 100 mill plus another 100 mil next season, making  a grand total of 260 mil spent over 2 seasons. Bravo, bravo .... ole .... ole ole ole ...  circus time in Old Toilet.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #10704: Sep 21, 2014 07:19:55 pm
      The caf will be crashing soon, it usually does when they get hammered, or they bar visitors from having a chuckle.
      Keith Singleton looks in here after a match I've noticed while we're over there laughing out louder.

Really funny, they blamed it all on Clattenburg and they have conveniently forgotten that old fart is not around anymore that won them many points over the years by bullying the referee. Payback time has just started.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10705: Sep 21, 2014 07:39:17 pm
      They're giving Rooney loads now for shouting and kickin off with his team mates and telling them they're sh*t.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #10706: Sep 21, 2014 10:51:49 pm
      MOTD,,, 'A front 3 to strike terror into the premiership'

and a back 4 to provide some comedy....
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #10707: Sep 21, 2014 11:01:15 pm
      LVG saying it wasn't through Leicester's hard work that got the win but the Mancs throwing it away. Well going by MOTD Vardy and De Laet totally raped Mata, Blackett and even Di Maria when they were attacking.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #10708: Sep 22, 2014 12:58:40 am
      Really funny, they blamed it all on Clattenburg and they have conveniently forgotten that old fart is not around anymore that won them many points over the years by bullying the referee. Payback time has just started.

This for me is the biggest reason why they are failing. So many times in the past they have won games through dives, referees too scared to give anything against them, and the fact they didnt actually have to work very hard for points.

Now Fergie has gone, they are still bewildered whenever a decision goes against them. They are simply not used to it.

When a ref calls a dive for what it is against a United player they are shocked, they look at the ref as if to say "so?"

When a ref gets it wrong AGAINST united, they are baffled beyond belief ! "WAIT, WHAT?"

Fergie has gone, as has the influence them dirty fuckers held for so long.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #10709: Sep 22, 2014 08:41:18 am

Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #10710: Sep 22, 2014 10:57:06 am
      Can't quite bring myself to gloat when we're not much better at the moment/ even worse, least they can score goals
      Di Maria still looks a cracking player wish we'd have made an attempt for him
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #10711: Sep 22, 2014 03:39:30 pm
      This for me is the biggest reason why they are failing. So many times in the past they have won games through dives, referees too scared to give anything against them, and the fact they didnt actually have to work very hard for points.

Now Fergie has gone, they are still bewildered whenever a decision goes against them. They are simply not used to it.

When a ref calls a dive for what it is against a United player they are shocked, they look at the ref as if to say "so?"

When a ref gets it wrong AGAINST united, they are baffled beyond belief ! "WAIT, WHAT?"

Fergie has gone, as has the influence them dirty fuckers held for so long.

Spot on. Put it this way, they are no longer the darling of the FA as soon as that old fart is gone.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #10712: Sep 22, 2014 05:32:23 pm

How embarrassing, they even rode their luck in the one win they do have.

The Mancs were calling for Moyes to be sacked yet he didn't spend £160m and then go on to have the worst start in their history yet they say LVG "needs time".

Also why are they saying about the ref against them yesterday? They are aware that Di Maria had a shot that went well wide and clearly didn't touch or go anywhere near a Leicester player yet they still got given a corner.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #10713: Sep 22, 2014 05:36:47 pm
      Remember peter lim? Him of the £300m bid to buy us, he's bought a 50% share in Salford city fc off the 'cu*ts of 92'.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #10714: Sep 23, 2014 08:40:02 am
      It only took reading the opinion of anyone but a journalist/ManU fan to not be surprised at that result. Their defence is utter balls. Spent 115m on Di Maria/Falcao and still have Blackett in defence. They have Shaw on the bench when Rojo can play centre back and put Shaw at left back. LVG is too arrogant and egotistical to let that happen though, he has to prove his point.

Daley Blind being heralded as an inspired signing lasted a week. He was invisible.

Rooney losing his sh*t at his teammates is hilariously ironic given his lazy attitude for the past couple seasons.

When they actually face a strong team i fear for them. They look clueless when they're under pressure. They have no shape, no structure and sub-standard players.

By the time they fix their defence, their attack will be made up of players the wrong side of 30 and the need to reinvest will happen again. I know they have the money for now, but if they don't succeed this season it puts a TON of pressure on them. You can't maintain that spending with the debt they have.

That's why i love the structure at our club. We aren't reliant on success and loans. We spend what we can and will continue to improve the team without one season's results determining our future monetarily.
      CoutinhoRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,353 posts | 103 
      Reply #10715: Sep 23, 2014 09:16:37 am
      Can't quite bring myself to gloat when we're not much better at the moment/ even worse, least they can score goals
      Di Maria still looks a cracking player wish we'd have made an attempt for him

Indeed, but I think at £60m with £200k per week wages, John Henry would rather throw hinself off a bridge (despite selling Suarez for £75m and getting the same wages off our books).
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #10716: Sep 23, 2014 10:20:38 am
      Indeed, but I think at £60m with £200k per week wages, John Henry would rather throw hinself off a bridge (despite selling Suarez for £75m and getting the same wages off our books).

And there you go lad, right there is the answer you wanted for have we spent well this summer.. I think we have brought to a model via commity and long term sell on values rather than buying in peak height of career "stars"

We were never in for a Di Maria type in my opinion, we never thought about it as it didn't fit the model. I'm sure the gaffer would want another Suarez but I don't think that's the stipulations he was working to.
      It's too early to see if we have spent well and there is no way all those signings will work as no one has 100% success rate in the market.. But I don't think the manager had a real choice in the profile of type he could have gone for
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #10717: Sep 23, 2014 02:53:59 pm
      And there you go lad, right there is the answer you wanted for have we spent well this summer.. I think we have brought to a model via commity and long term sell on values rather than buying in peak height of career "stars"

We were never in for a Di Maria type in my opinion, we never thought about it as it didn't fit the model. I'm sure the gaffer would want another Suarez but I don't think that's the stipulations he was working to.
      It's too early to see if we have spent well and there is no way all those signings will work as no one has 100% success rate in the market.. But I don't think the manager had a real choice in the profile of type he could have gone for

OK, even if that is true, are you really suggesting that the LVG method of a "kid in a candyshop" is better? Surely in any properly run club or business there should always be controls on what a manager can spend. In any case it looks like we've probably spent to much anyway, according to the rumors about us breaching the financial fair play rules.

Quick Reply