Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2337259 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #10810: Nov 06, 2014 12:59:33 pm

Hahaha so relevant.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6721 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #10811: Nov 06, 2014 09:43:18 pm
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #10812: Nov 06, 2014 11:15:55 pm
      To be honest I can't understand whats going wrong with the Mancs because without the distraction of the CL and Cup runs aren't teams supposed to have it easy and challenge for the PL????
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #10813: Nov 07, 2014 09:01:22 am
      Glad we didn't have to pay all that money for the costs incurred in having Falcoa, with nowt remotely in return thus far.  :f_tongueincheek:
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #10814: Nov 07, 2014 04:32:29 pm
      To be honest I can't understand whats going wrong with the Mancs because without the distraction of the CL and Cup runs aren't teams supposed to have it easy and challenge for the PL????

Acoording to LVG its a '3yr rebuilding' process, can they survive 3yrs with no CL financially? and can he survive the chop for 3yrs !!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #10815: Nov 08, 2014 07:55:58 pm
      Acoording to LVG its a '3yr rebuilding' process, can they survive 3yrs with no CL financially? and can he survive the chop for 3yrs !!

Not if they spend out like they did last summer. They lose a huge chunk of their sponsorship deals if they fail to make top 4.
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #10816: Nov 12, 2014 08:38:17 pm
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10817: Nov 16, 2014 10:12:48 am
      After paying a £6m initial fee and £285k a week for Falcao it appears the player is still struggling with the knee issue that was instrumental in the mancs not giving him a permanent £45m contract, the players future is far from certain. 
      His team mates were not overly impressed with the sight of Falcao applying ice-packs to the knee before games.

read more:
      http://www.givemesport.com/520518-radamel-falcao-still-struggling-with-knee-injury?autoplay=on&utm_source=Facebooktm_medium=Paid-Social&utm_campaign=520518
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #10818: Nov 17, 2014 09:27:39 pm
      Awe bless 'em over on the caf, they're indignant with rage over Di Marias recent interview.  A bit like our dear Luis, Angel has been flashing his knickers at PSG, saying if it wasn't for FFP that's where he'd be this season  :lmao:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #10819: Nov 17, 2014 09:33:18 pm
      Awe bless 'em over on the caf, they're indignant with rage over Di Marias recent interview.  A bit like our dear Luis, Angel has been flashing his knickers at PSG, saying if it wasn't for FFP that's where he'd be this season  :lmao:

Well he even said in one of his first interviews that he only went to the Mancs because he had no other option. Quite comical really, they've become a last resort team.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10820: Nov 17, 2014 09:39:31 pm

Hahahaha
      What fun ay Debs, what fun.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #10821: Nov 17, 2014 09:48:01 pm
      Well he even said in one of his first interviews that he only went to the Mancs because he had no other option. Quite comical really, they've become a last resort team.

He also said that they (Utd) would be the only club he'd leave Madrid for, which was obviously a lie.

Hahahaha
      What fun ay Debs, what fun.

It's funny mate because reading the comments, it's just like reading this forum when Luis kept giving his interviews when away on International duty.  They range from "it's been twisted in translation" to "he should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on his job here" and "he's not looked very happy in the last few games" to "he should be fined, Fergie would never allow that to happen".
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #10822: Nov 17, 2014 10:14:02 pm
      I pop in here from time to time to cheer myself up, works a treat.

;D
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #10823: Nov 17, 2014 10:18:28 pm
      I pop in here from time to time to cheer myself up, works a treat.

;D

Schadenfreude mate :)
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #10824: Nov 17, 2014 10:35:53 pm
      Had to look up that German looking name.

Yes, mate, sad though isn't it in all honesty. Has a touch of the bitters aba it, oh well, I'll still be able to sleep tonight.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #10825: Nov 18, 2014 01:02:44 pm
      Debt up £1.1m to £362m gate receipts down 21℅ etc, etc and who's to blame? Moyes.

Given the fact that at this point in the season he bettered one baals record them surely that means he's on his way too?

Sack the c**t, his face offends me and scares the baby.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10826: Nov 18, 2014 03:17:42 pm
      Debt up £1.1m to £362m gate receipts down 21℅ etc, etc and who's to blame? Moyes.

Given the fact that at this point in the season he bettered one baals record them surely that means he's on his way too?

Sack the c**t, his face offends me and scares the baby.

Hahaha well chortled there mate, have a good laugh on Satdee as well when they take on the Arse with 10 first team players unavailable, hahaha what fun in store.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10827: Nov 20, 2014 04:12:35 pm
      Hahahaha
      You couldn't make this sh*t up:
      The mancs are supposedly ''exploring the possibility'' of signing Mats Hummels for a record fee for a defender which is currently £32m, so says the Guardian.
      The mancs are also preparing a move for AC Milan defender Adil Rami according to the Daily Star.
      They are also in the hunt for Columbian winger Juan Cuadrado and vying with Citeh in an effort to activate a £28m release clause - the Express.
      The same paper reports that the losers are planning to sell Di Maria to create funds for either Gareth Bale or Christian Ronaldo......and on and on.

What F***ing universe are these people in?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10828: Nov 20, 2014 04:38:47 pm
      I am stopping in Saturday night just to watch them get slaughtered against Arsenal, which they will.  :lmao:

All going according to plan for the Arse with Oliver Giroud available three weeks ahead of schedule after recovering from a broken leg, a few scoops might be in order to add some further joviality to the proceedings.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #10829: Nov 20, 2014 04:42:57 pm
      Hahahaha
      The mancs are supposedly ''exploring the possibility'' of signing Mats Hummels for a record fee for a defender which is currently £32m, so says the Guardian.

Ha ha, next thing you know the daft cu*ts will be looking at Sakho and Lovren for a combined fee of £40million.......

Ah F**k, I bet they've got an 'Official Laugh at the Scousers' thread in that shitty little cafe.

Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,500 posts | 1491 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #10830: Nov 20, 2014 04:59:37 pm
      We finished 2nd and we brought in Markovic, they finished 7th, they brought in Di Maria

They're above us in the table, and they're spending serious money in an attempt to rebuild and get back in the Champions League. Is it sustainable? We say no, but then they've been spending money for 20 years and it doesn't look like drying up

I can't share in the humour and laugh at other teams when our team is the joke in the league right now. It's not like we're sitting up top looking down on everyone. Sure we can always laugh at the opposition, especially the mancs, but right now, it's an empty platitude and is coming across like, if we laugh loud enough perhaps we can forget our own very real sh*t storm. We've watched our own team serve up some of the worst football witnessed in decades and our three strikers have scored 0 goals between them in over a quarter of the season gone. Truth is, the joke is on us right now, and I think we need to get our own act together before we can start sniggering at other teams.

Still, this is the laugh at the mancs thread and I've said way too much already. Just very pissed off right now what with Studge breaking down again, and everything else.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10831: Nov 20, 2014 05:48:47 pm
      Ha ha, next thing you know the daft cu*ts will be looking at Sakho and Lovren for a combined fee of £40million.......

Ah F**k, I bet they've got an 'Official Laugh at the Scousers' thread in that shitty little cafe.

They never stop talking about LFC, they're getting as psychotic as the bitters.
      Maybe not, nobody is as mental those F***ing head the balls across the park.

reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #10832: Nov 20, 2014 11:25:35 pm
      Hahahaha
      The mancs are also preparing a move for AC Milan defender Adil Rami according to the Daily Star.
      They are also in the hunt for Columbian winger Juan Cuadrado and vying with Citeh in an effort to activate a £28m release clause - the Express.
      The same paper reports that the losers are planning to sell Di Maria to create funds for either Gareth Bale or Christian Ronaldo......and on and on.

What F***ing universe are these people in?

I thought Woodward told shareholders the other day that they wouldn't be buying anyone in January, unless last summers targets come available.  Or are these players last summers targets?

Quick Reply