Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2337323 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #10994: Feb 22, 2015 04:26:53 pm
      I don't know mate, there commercial deals still brings in loads of cash for them, plus that Adidas kit deal will bring in much more should they finish top 4 (fingers crossed they don't!).

And that's not to mention they're a di Maria sale to PSG and de Gea sale to Real Madrid away from getting a substantial chunk of transfer funds.

Of course mate as I said earlier they have the means to chug along perfectly well and service their debt, although the icing on the cake is the Prem and the ultimate the CL trophy.
      We are well used to disappointment since our glory days - the mancs do not want to taste that bitter pill or suffer the financial shrinkage that must come with it.
      As you say the pain of any economic implication will be blunted but it will still be felt.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #10995: Feb 23, 2015 12:05:01 pm
      You've just got to love the hate from the scum over on the 'caf, the majority wanted a Liverpool win yesterday to stop Saints going back above them and keep them in 4th until some pointed out that we're hot their heels and far more danger to their CL hopes than Saints ever were  :lmao: :lmao:

F***ing delusional tw*ts!!

lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #10996: Feb 23, 2015 03:53:15 pm
      It must be painful to go from having it all to worrying about Southampton's football results three months from the end of the season.

Me, I just laugh.  :lmao:
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #10997: Mar 01, 2015 02:38:25 pm
      Over on their forum they reckon the best result for them would have been a Citeh win, searching for logic is a complete waste of time.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #10998: Mar 01, 2015 06:06:31 pm
      Over on their forum they reckon the best result for them would have been a Citeh win, searching for logic is a complete waste of time.

And the really delusional amongst them now think they can get 2nd  :lmao: :lmao:
      jtrollip
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 192 posts |
      Reply #10999: Mar 01, 2015 08:56:39 pm
      They're know we're coming for them and they're scared. They know we're the form team right now and they still have to play us.

Theyre sh!tting themselves
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #11000: Mar 02, 2015 11:59:55 am
      One of the glory hunting F***ing morons on the moron forum says he doesn't believe in luck.
      Bet he doesn't with their lucky mascot(s) dressed in black, whistling and waving flags to attract any none-luck that can be awarded to the mancs.
      Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,654 posts | 482 
      Reply #11001: Mar 02, 2015 12:04:03 pm
      Bunch of self deluded shits is what they are.They've got 5 matches against top 7 teams.Soon reality will hit them    >:D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #11002: Mar 02, 2015 12:15:38 pm

The best result for them would have been a City win!

The reds roll on.

Arsenal, Liverpool, United are fighting for 2 places.
      Although if City continue to misfire it could be 4 fighting for 3,
      but I imagine they'll continue to steamroll the weaker teams.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #11003: Mar 02, 2015 12:31:31 pm
      The best result for them would have been a City win!

The reds roll on.

Arsenal, Liverpool, United are fighting for 2 places.
      Although if City continue to misfire it could be 4 fighting for 3,
      but I imagine they'll continue to steamroll the weaker teams.

I just get the idea they're scared shitless of LFC bettering them in any way and are willing to forego home rivalry if needed to finish higher than us; if that necessitates supporting citeh it seems acceptable.
      I know we do the same with the bitters but that is invariably when it is to our advantage points wise to do so.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #11004: Mar 02, 2015 12:46:03 pm
      I just get the idea they're scared shitless of LFC bettering them in any way and are willing to forego home rivalry if needed to finish higher than us; if that necessitates supporting citeh it seems acceptable.
      I know we do the same with the bitters but that is invariably when it is to our advantage points wise to do so.

It would have been to United's advantage.

1- Chelsea___60
      2-  City_____55
      3- Arsenal___51
      4-  United___50
      5- Liverpool_48

Although, if you look at that, City are now closer to Arsenal than Chelsea.
      Is this now the closest the Premier League has ever been between 2nd and 5th at this point in the season?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #11005: Mar 02, 2015 12:54:16 pm
      It would have been to United's advantage.

1- Chelsea___60
      2-  City_____55
      3- Arsenal___51
      4-  United___50
      5- Liverpool_48

Although, if you look at that, City are now closer to Arsenal than Chelsea.
      Is this now the closest the Premier League has ever been between 2nd and 5th at this point in the season?

The stats do tell the story but all the morons are doing is looking over their shoulder and making stereotypical comments - that's all the sad bas**rds have got to play with, besides themselves of course.   
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #11006: Mar 02, 2015 01:10:06 pm
      They are scraping wins against poor sides, when they play the top teams in March, like we just had in Feb, they are going to get fu**ed, I really don't see them ending up in the top 4 now.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #11007: Mar 02, 2015 07:48:06 pm
      A while ago I looked on RedCafe and they were laughing at how we were 10 points behind them and that we wouldn't catch them. When we halved that to 5 points a few were starting to say we might catch them but others were saying we still wouldn't because they had easier games left where as we had the likes of Spurs, Saints and City coming up in the near future....We are now 2 points behind and look as though we could beat anyone right now.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #11008: Mar 03, 2015 09:52:18 am
      The Wes Browne red card decision that helped the cu*ts beat Sunderland has been rescinded. The referee bias will continue unabated as the official's failure to do his job is unaddressed.
      The points they stole again still stands of course.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31683163
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #11009: Mar 03, 2015 09:56:38 am
      The Wes Browne red card decision that helped the cu*ts beat Sunderland has been rescinded. The referee bias will continue unabated as the official's failure to do his job is unaddressed.

No matter who was sent off, it was still a penalty. The mistake really didn't affect the result, Sunderland not taking their chances did.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #11010: Mar 03, 2015 10:11:13 am

Sunderland would have been down to 10 even if the ref had made the right call.
      Never mind the bias refereeing standards are being thrown into the spotlight because they are consistently poor.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #11011: Mar 03, 2015 11:55:24 am
      The point I make is referees have no comeback no matter how their F**k ups affect a game. There is some kind of an informal set up where various FA people have a chuckle at the results and a bevvy with the ref apparently but that's as far as it goes.
      When so much depends on a result and there is no way official decisions can be rescinded to affect that score-line any possibility of human error should be as remote as possible.
      Right now a referees optical issues can cost a club millions - literally.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #11012: Mar 03, 2015 12:04:04 pm
      The point I make is referees have no comeback no matter how their F**k ups affect a game. There is some kind of an informal set up where various FA people have a chuckle at the results and a bevvy with the ref apparently but that's as far as it goes.
      When so much depends on a result and there is no way official decisions can be rescinded to affect that score-line any possibility of human error should be as remote as possible.
      Right now a referees optical issues can cost a club millions - literally.

I like ref F**k ups, they are part of the game, much like players and managers F**k ups.  Though saying that, so many players blame others by pointing at them and shouting or making out they were stopped by an invisible divot or, of course, like managers, they blame refs, even if the ref was right.

If refs, like last season end up getting 90-92% of decisions right, I'll have no issue.  Play to the whistle, shut the F**k up and realise they'll make mistakes, like players and managers and mistakes are what make this game great.  The game has become over-sanitised as it is, absolutely no need for video reffing.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #11013: Mar 03, 2015 12:13:35 pm
      I like ref F**k ups, they are part of the game, much like players and managers F**k ups.  Though saying that, so many players blame others by pointing at them and shouting or making out they were stopped by an invisible divot or, of course, like managers, they blame refs, even if the ref was right.

If refs, like last season end up getting 90-92% of decisions right, I'll have no issue.  Play to the whistle, shut the F**k up and realise they'll make mistakes, like players and managers and mistakes are what make this game great.  The game has become over-sanitised as it is, absolutely no need for video reffing.

So you would abolish goal line technology it appears, in spite of the officials pig's arse judgement sometimes.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #11014: Mar 03, 2015 01:28:41 pm
      So you would abolish goal line technology it appears, in spite of the officials pig's arse judgement sometimes.

I would,  it's such a  rare occurrence.  And their judgement is no more porcine rectum than players and managers and, unlike a lot of players, their mistakes are honest.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #11015: Mar 03, 2015 07:45:35 pm

Where Luis Garcia is concerned, yes ;)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #11016: Mar 03, 2015 07:59:20 pm
      Haha they've got a Jordan Henderson thread on the caff to assure themselves he doesn't scare them hahahahahahaha.

Quick Reply