Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2336844 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #12443: May 27, 2016 05:51:38 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12444: May 27, 2016 06:09:21 pm
      Watch out you dirty welsh man whore, you're next.

cant wait to see him brought down to earth with a bump when he is torn apart by her Barrister he will be seen for what he is a nasty little man who will right at home in his new position.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #12445: May 27, 2016 11:58:11 pm
      Obligatory unveiling pic :laugh:

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #12446: May 28, 2016 12:36:47 am
      Cant wait til that c**t and that c**t of a club are in freefall:) incidentally,just read on a ch****a forum some of theyre "fans" believe he sabotaged himself at shamford bridge so he could get the united job? Ya couldnt make it up ;D

You could.

I believe it.

You don't from Premier League winning manager into meltdown in just a few months.
      It doesn't happen.

It was all set up way back . Why didnt he join any other club earlier?
      Scum dont have to buy out his Chav contract.
      He was tapped up for the job way back ..... possibly last summer.

Same as Klopp.   
      He was approached in 2014. Sure of it.
      He was determined to have his sabbatical from the game to come in fresh otherwise Rodgers would have been gone at the end of last season.

6-1 remember ?
      Rodgers should have gone then.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12447: May 28, 2016 12:41:34 am
      He was a c**t at Chelsea who are a sh*t hole of a club and now he's an even bigger c**t at an even bigger sh*t hole of a club.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #12448: May 28, 2016 12:41:46 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:   :action-smiley-035:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,972 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12449: May 28, 2016 01:11:18 am
      He was a c**t at Chelsea who are a sh*t hole of a club and now he's an even bigger c**t at an even bigger sh*t hole of a club.

You say it how it is KK  ;D
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #12450: May 28, 2016 01:13:11 am
      Watch out you dirty welsh man whore, you're next.

Just reminded me of what a disgraceful way he treated Eva Carneiro. The way her name, a good, honest professional, was dragged into the news by that man was nothing short of disgusting. A vile act to say the least.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #12451: May 28, 2016 01:18:39 am

Is right lad
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #12452: May 28, 2016 11:22:24 am
      Best thing about Mourinho is that we can full on hate Manchavster United again.

I hope it ends spectacularly badly.  Big shame for some of the older United fans is that the have recently got some good young players coming through - just as they did with Giggs, Scholes etc 25years ago, who are likely to get binned off by Mourinho in favour of bigger, more mercenary, names. 

I do feel Liverpool and United both now have managers who are well matched with the 'vibe' of the club though.  Liverpool - always a bit heart on the sleeve, visibly passionate - United - cheating, moaning, self-importance filled cu*ts.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #12453: May 28, 2016 12:31:06 pm
      Just reminded me of what a disgraceful way he treated Eva Carneiro. The way her name, a good, honest professional, was dragged into the news by that man was nothing short of disgusting. A vile act to say the least.

All intended to divert from his failings, the same method of distraction he uses to disguise the fact that he is incapable of fulfilling his role satisfactorily.
      The man is a fraud.
      Didn't she sue Chelsea for wrongful dismissal and him for defamation? 

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016 12:45:11 pm by stuey »
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #12454: May 28, 2016 12:53:13 pm
      Unsettles me that Mourinho is beginning to look more like Michael Barrymore as he gets older. Is it just me?

Don't know what would be worse - sharing a dugout with Mourinho or sharing a swimming pool with Barrymore.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #12455: May 28, 2016 12:59:24 pm
      Unsettles me that Mourinho is beginning to look more like Michael Barrymore as he gets older. Is it just me?

Don't know what would be worse - sharing a dugout with Mourinho or sharing a swimming pool with Barrymore.

:D
      drawde
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts | -1 
      • Adward
      Reply #12456: May 28, 2016 03:58:38 pm
      Not going to fall into the insult trap - not a fan of the guy in terms of personality but it's immensely obvious he's a top 3 manager in the world, if not the best.

I'm pretty convinced that there were other things happening at Chelsea/with Mourinho in his final season - title winners don't meltdown in the space of a few months.

Gonna be an interesting season - might pop a fiver on United finishing above City next year though.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #12457: May 28, 2016 05:35:06 pm
      Not going to fall into the insult trap - not a fan of the guy in terms of personality but it's immensely obvious he's a top 3 manager in the world, if not the best.

I'm pretty convinced that there were other things happening at Chelsea/with Mourinho in his final season - title winners don't meltdown in the space of a few months.

Gonna be an interesting season - might pop a fiver on United finishing above City next year though.

Is he F**k, Guardiola shits him massively as was proven in La Liga.

Hope Klopp and the boys do exactly what we did to his Chelsea team at Stamford Bridge.

Can't wait to find out when we play them manc cu*ts at Anfield.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12458: May 28, 2016 07:15:11 pm
      → Reply #12544 : Today at 12:59:24 pm »

read the title of this thread.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #12459: May 28, 2016 08:37:53 pm

Is he f**k, Guardiola shits him massively as was proven in La Liga.

Hope Klopp and the boys do exactly what we did to his Chelsea team at Stamford Bridge.

Can't wait to find out when we play them manc cu*ts at Anfield.

BTW

Eva's got a great bum.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #12460: May 29, 2016 08:36:29 am
      Van Gaal is saying he has been stabbed in the back by Mourinho...no sh*t.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #12461: May 29, 2016 09:31:43 am

Behave your F***ing self. The majority of your fellow manc supporters or whoever you support were against his appointment, Charlton F***ing hates him.
      He was fu**ed off from his last three clubs for blaming everyone but the tea lady for for his failings.

Top three managers?!?! In your own fantasy league soft lad.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,972 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12462: May 29, 2016 09:39:46 am
      The majority of your fellow manc supporters or whoever you support were against his

Stuey my mate, am I in the minority category  ;D I'm so miss understood  ;D where do you think us manc tw*ts will finish in the league next year?  ;D I honest believe we will both make CL football at the least?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #12463: May 29, 2016 10:09:23 am
      Stuey my mate, am I in the minority category  ;D I'm so miss understood  ;D where do you think us manc tw*ts will finish in the league next year?  ;D I honest believe we will both make CL football at the least?

I was speaking in the past tense Keith, the majority were against his appointment but now it is a reality are as happy as pigs in sh*t.
      Guarantee if Charlton was asked about Mourinho now he too would disappear up his own arsehole.

He will demand A massive transfer budget to achieve CL status which if it materialises will entail disruption and adjustment, to expect CL footy in his first season is truly demanding.overnight success.
      For that very reason I would hope LFC reach the CL, not demand it which the majority of your crew do all the time - deserved or not.

Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,972 posts | 2708 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #12464: May 29, 2016 11:10:02 am
      I was speaking in the past tense Keith, the majority were against his appointment but now it is a reality are as happy as pigs in sh*t.
      Guarantee if Charlton was asked about Mourinho now he too would disappear up his own arsehole.

He will demand A massive transfer budget to achieve CL status which if it materialises will entail disruption and adjustment, to expect CL footy in his first season is truly demanding.overnight success.
      For that very reason I would hope LFC reach the CL, not demand it which the majority of your crew do all the time - deserved or not.

Yeah more than valid point. i think the main reason for that though is like i said before, if hes your manager you love him, anyone else and you hate them such the passion he shows on and off the field.  ;D I think its understandable how fans can be twisted when a player/manager comes apart of their team. Personally ive never called him, love him to death  ;D

I think no matter who took over they were always going to get a decent budget, granted Jose will probably ask for more though  ;D I hope he gets it coz as fans do we really care how much the club spend be it United or Liverpool as long as the success comes with it.??  :)

Youll always get deluded fans demanding it  :( However, i genuinely think United will get CL with easy when you consider how bad they played this year and only lost out by goal difference.

Same applies to Liverpool. Hopefully you will also agree your team was very poor in the early stages of the season, taking that into consideration and the fact you also lost out on CL football by 6 points you must be optimistic under Klopp for 16/17 ?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #12465: May 29, 2016 11:36:48 am
      Best thing about Mourinho is that we can full on hate Manchavster United again.

I hope it ends spectacularly badly.  Big shame for some of the older United fans is that the have recently got some good young players coming through - just as they did with Giggs, Scholes etc 25years ago, who are likely to get binned off by Mourinho in favour of bigger, more mercenary, names. 

I do feel Liverpool and United both now have managers who are well matched with the 'vibe' of the club though.  Liverpool - always a bit heart on the sleeve, visibly passionate - United - cheating, moaning, self-importance filled cu*ts.

Couldn't  have put it better myself JD.

;D

Quick Reply