Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 24th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W10 D8 L7

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2334872 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #9729: Jul 14, 2014 06:26:24 pm
      So Nike declined to re-sign with the scum and they have struck a deal with Adidas. 750m over 10 years.

Not bad for a team in decline.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #9730: Jul 14, 2014 07:52:11 pm
      The contract must be performance related, the fuckers will end up owing Adidas.
      Any way of finding out? I am not sure if those details are leaked out.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #9731: Jul 14, 2014 07:57:35 pm
      F***ing wopper and got a face like a smacked arse.

That'll do for a start Stu. ;D
      DeanoLFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 259 posts | 18 
      Reply #9732: Jul 14, 2014 11:16:38 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #9733: Jul 15, 2014 06:29:34 pm
      Just been looking on that RedCafe sh*te and they spend more time taking about us and trying to write us off than they do talking about their own club which is in rapid decline.

Actually can't believe the amount of Reds on there too, even people from on here! There was one so called "Liverpool Supporter", and I use that term lightly in this persons case who was saying that because we have lost Suarez we will drop at least 12 points on last seasons total.

That crappy forum just oozes fickleness, jealousy and bitterness.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #9734: Jul 15, 2014 07:54:31 pm
      Yet the fuckers (Adidas) wouldn't offer us a decent deal when we were out of the champions league. Bloody 3 striped pricks.

Just been looking on that RedCafe sh*te and they spend more time taking about us and trying to write us off than they do talking about their own club which is in rapid decline.

Actually can't believe the amount of Reds on there too, even people from on here! There was one so called "Liverpool Supporter", and I use that term lightly in this persons case who was saying that because we have lost Suarez we will drop at least 12 points on last seasons total.

Name and shame them 7kk7.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #9735: Jul 15, 2014 08:47:39 pm

I wont name and shame but if you look on there you will see them quite easily as they have a few thousand posts so are quite regular there.

Bloody cretins them bunch of Munts
      Kubee
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 469 posts | 11 
      Reply #9736: Jul 15, 2014 08:56:12 pm

The saddest thing is they have a 140-page thread on there each season just dedicated to discussing comments posted on RAWK... absolutely cringeworthy.

As for them writing us off - in all honesty they are just posting what they want to happen rather than what one would expect to occur having weighed up every significant factor accordingly. You'd think that not being in the CL and having Luis Suarez in your team are the only things which have an impact on where a team finishes. Most oppo fans I know are the same in fairness.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #9737: Jul 15, 2014 09:01:03 pm
      The saddest thing is they have a 140-page thread on there each season just dedicated to discussing comments posted on RAWK... absolutely cringeworthy.

As for them writing us off - in all honesty they are just posting what they want to happen rather than what one would expect to occur having weighed up every significant factor accordingly. You'd think that not being in the CL and having Luis Suarez in your team are the only things which have an impact on where a team finishes. Most oppo fans I know are the same in fairness.

They think that because Suarez has gone we are fu**ed basically but it's always been the same, we've always had a Dalglish, a Rush, a Fowler, a Torres etc. Suarez was phenomenal but someone else will come along, and to be fair, a lot of people are forgetting Sturridge who was lethal last season and will be playing through the middle even more next season so I expect he will smash even more in. Write us off all they like, they will be finishing behind us again and we will be laughing at the some more as they continue their fall to mid table.
      Chico Banderas
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,072 posts | 150 
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,493 posts | 1490 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #9739: Jul 16, 2014 11:50:37 am
      Well, if that's the case, then the FFP won't me anything to the Munts. They can use all that sponsorship money to buy players and not get penalised by FIFA in the ECL because they'd still be operating in the profit margins required.

It's £45m more than any other team's kit sponsor deal. If you consider not making the ECL loses you around £40m to £50m, this deal compensates them for missing out on any ECL for the next 10 years.
      « Last Edit: Jul 16, 2014 12:06:46 pm by Rush »
      DeanoLFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 259 posts | 18 
      Reply #9740: Jul 16, 2014 04:19:59 pm
      Kubee
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 469 posts | 11 
      Reply #9741: Jul 17, 2014 12:48:49 am
      They think that because Suarez has gone we are fu**ed basically but it's always been the same, we've always had a Dalglish, a Rush, a Fowler, a Torres etc. Suarez was phenomenal but someone else will come along, and to be fair, a lot of people are forgetting Sturridge who was lethal last season and will be playing through the middle even more next season so I expect he will smash even more in. Write us off all they like, they will be finishing behind us again and we will be laughing at the some more as they continue their fall to mid table.
      I really have no idea where we'll finish next season (other than above Man Utd) and in all honesty nobody else does either. What I do know however is that I've never seen a set of fans whose club finished 7th and for whom the likes of Tom Cleverly, Phil Jones and Marouane Fellaini have been regular starters be so cocksure about how well their team will do as on that forum. Their arguments for why they'll roll over us are absolutely shocking. I mean, they argue that without Suarez we'd only have scored 50 goals last season and so would have finished midtable, but in saying that assume we'd have just played with 10 men. Wtf?

Furthermore, you just know the horrible fuckers wouldn't be anywhere near as arrogant in RL, or if they were then they'd get absolutely ridiculed. Tbh a good deal of posters on that forum do sound like the type that don't exactly have a great life and only play it hard in front of a keyboard. I'd just love to have a chance to pull them down a couple of notches in person and undo the collective-amnesia effect of that forum.

The funny thing is that all the Man Utd fans I know are actually feeling pretty doom and gloom about their current situation.
      DeanoLFC
      • Forum John Toshack

• 259 posts | 18 
      Reply #9742: Jul 17, 2014 01:27:53 pm
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUC4T0o_4WU  :lmao:

Manseventher united press conference
      Kubee
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 469 posts | 11 
      Reply #9743: Jul 17, 2014 02:44:35 pm
       :lmao:

http://coolsport.tv/mutv.html

Here's a stream for the actual presser if anyone's interested.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #9744: Jul 17, 2014 03:10:12 pm
      This presser is awful :lmao:

Kubee
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 469 posts | 11 
      Reply #9745: Jul 17, 2014 03:39:50 pm
      Loved the comment about them being 7th. Reckon he'll use their finish under Moyes as evidence of progress under his management when they finish 5th/6th.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #9746: Jul 18, 2014 04:57:16 pm
      You can tell its silly season by some of the drivel coming out at the moment and the complete media w***fest over van gaal

He'll be gone in less than 3 seasons...

lets hope that is autumn, winter and spring  :) :) :)
      JC16
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 86 
      Reply #9747: Jul 18, 2014 05:42:04 pm
      Good news for the Mancs.  They can get rid of the big screens at OT and just show replays on LVG's forehead.  Have you noticed the side of that thing.  He looks like the dude from Mask.
      The Lark
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 210 posts | 12 
      Reply #9748: Jul 18, 2014 07:30:19 pm
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #9749: Jul 18, 2014 07:55:21 pm
      Love how they think LVG is their saviour and will win them the league next season. The guy does nothing but alienate his own players!
      Kubee
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 469 posts | 11 
      Reply #9750: Jul 21, 2014 05:25:24 pm
      Add Evra to the list of rats deserting the sinking ship.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28409439

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #9751: Jul 21, 2014 05:28:23 pm
      Love how they think LVG is their saviour and will win them the league next season. The guy does nothing but alienate his own players!

I'm more scared of Louis Spence than Louis Van Gaal.

Quick Reply