Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2297679 times
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #9453: Apr 20, 2014 06:48:23 pm
      1 Season wonder we are, even though we've been in this kind of form since January 2013.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/champion-elect-liverpool-1-season-wonder.388974/
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #9454: Apr 20, 2014 06:49:56 pm
      Even in the darkest days under Woy, did we ever turn on the players. Slate Gerrard? Or Suarez? Over on RC they are giving Rooney some real stick for his performances.
      Konchenski and poulsen we turned on , with good cause as the end justified the means along with hodgsons whom we didn't want from day one .

therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #9455: Apr 20, 2014 06:58:13 pm
      I was thinking of those two when I wrote and I'd expect the mancs to go after say Buttner or Jones. But Rooney? Just shows how bad they are.
      LondonRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,000 posts | 46 
      Reply #9456: Apr 20, 2014 07:00:41 pm
      Crap

10 years in the mid table wilderness from this year on
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #9457: Apr 20, 2014 07:08:26 pm
      A few points I want to make.

First: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Second: United have absolutely no idea what to do with the ball, how to attack, how to defend and how to play as team. MOYES IN!

Third: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Fourth: Officially eliminated from Champions League qualification.

Fifth: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #9458: Apr 20, 2014 07:18:48 pm
      A few points I want to make.

First: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Second: United have absolutely no idea what to do with the ball, how to attack, how to defend and how to play as team. MOYES IN!

Third: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Fourth: Officially eliminated from Champions League qualification.

Fifth: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think you make some excellent points, I'd just like to highlight points 1,3 and 5 as I agree with those the most :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #9459: Apr 20, 2014 08:06:18 pm
      Just for shits and giggles.

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #9460: Apr 20, 2014 09:13:50 pm
      Welbz wants out now too, probably been their best forward since the turn of the year.
      Venom-C
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 806 posts |
      Reply #9461: Apr 20, 2014 09:26:55 pm
      Regarding the evra thing, I always thought the whole race row between him and suarez was nothing personal on his account but rather orchestrated by SAF to try and derail us. So him choosing Suarez for Player of the year isnt as surprising for me.

Not that he isnt a dirty c**t anyway or that it matters at all, but...you know.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #9462: Apr 20, 2014 09:59:41 pm
      Welbz wants out now too, probably been their best forward since the turn of the year.

He's got a lot of stick has Welbeck but I do like him as a player. He needs to add goals to his game but he's got a good work rate and can hold the ball up exceptionally well. Rather have him playing in a three man attack of Sturridge and Sterling at the World Cup in place of the wretchedly overrated Rooney. Welbeck has a good career I believe, but it's not at Manchester United, such is their bang average status.
      « Last Edit: Apr 21, 2014 12:53:33 am by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #9463: Apr 20, 2014 10:45:20 pm
      Regarding the evra thing, I always thought the whole race row between him and suarez was nothing personal on his account but rather orchestrated by SAF to try and derail us. So him choosing Suarez for Player of the year isnt as surprising for me.

Not that he isnt a dirty c**t anyway or that it matters at all, but...you know.

Illustrates the depths bacon face would sink to in order to gain what he saw as an advantage, it had F**k all to do with football.
      The tangled web he wove saw the mancs win the league last year with probably their worst ever squad; the proof of that is in their progress (or lack of) this season.
      He could do nothing to smother Luis' brilliance or affect our emerging superstars, much less equal our tally of five (5) CL cups, so the jaundiced arl f**ker appointed some gobs***e to replace him ensuring of course his 'record' would remain untroubled, moreso in the light of the bag of sh*te the replacement would inherit.
      A source of amusement is the praise the nobheads lavish on the former saboteur manager.
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #9464: Apr 20, 2014 11:08:45 pm
      He's got a lot of stick has Welbeck but I do like him as a player. He needs to add goals to his game but he's got a good work rate and can hold the ball up exceptionally well. Rather have him playing in a three man attack of Sturridge and Sterling at the World Cup in place of the wretchedly overrated Rooney. Welbeck has a good career I believe, but it's not at Manchester United, such is there bang average status.

Could see him at Everton next season with them losing Lukaku and all.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #9465: Apr 21, 2014 12:09:56 am
      Would Moysey really tempt fate and give Everton a striker to strengthen them? :D
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #9466: Apr 21, 2014 01:03:31 am
      I cant see Moyes still being there to make that decision. I hope I'm wrong though.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #9467: Apr 21, 2014 01:25:37 am
      I cant see Moyes still being there to make that decision. I hope I'm wrong though.

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!

Moyes must stay.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #9468: Apr 21, 2014 06:43:52 am

How long was bacon face there before he won anything?
      Their board will have to juggle that piece of trivia as well as the fact the same bacon faced ''leg end'' actually selected Moyes to continue to manage the bag of sh*te he left and they have as a squad.
      The knowledgeable Old Twattford faithful also believe the old c**t is in line for recognition off the Vatican and totally untarnished.
      Any talk of Mr Moyes exiting the job should be discouraged while the followers of the club mentioned really haven't got a F***ing clue what's going on and the nosedive continues unabated.
      Danny2304
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 663 posts |
      • Stairway to heaven
      Reply #9469: Apr 21, 2014 07:10:39 am
      Reckon we put a bid in for welbeck? Be good with our attackers.

That'll piss the mancs off  :lmao:
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #9470: Apr 21, 2014 08:23:20 am
      How long was bacon face there before he won anything?
      Their board will have to juggle that piece of trivia as well as the fact the same bacon faced ''leg end'' actually selected Moyes to continue to manage the bag of sh*te he left and they have as a squad.
      The knowledgeable Old Twattford faithful also believe the old c**t is in line for recognition off the Vatican and totally untarnished.
      Any talk of Mr Moyes exiting the job should be discouraged while the followers of the club mentioned really haven't got a f**king clue what's going on and the nosedive continues unabated.

Ferguson came very close to getting the boot in his first 3 years..Moyes  appointment brings back all the memories of when Wilf  McGuinness took over from the famous Sir Matt Busby and that was a big mistake as well.
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #9471: Apr 21, 2014 09:27:32 am
      Reckon we put a bid in for welbeck? Be good with our attackers.

That'll piss the mancs off  :lmao:

Bambi on ice?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #9472: Apr 21, 2014 10:08:46 am
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #9473: Apr 21, 2014 10:25:48 am
      I'd hate for them to sack Moyes, it would be a travesty for such an esteemed club to not give their manager time to bed in his methods and bring in his own players.  It's not like they've not got the money to back his vision and turn them into his dream team of Everton mk2.  After all he's done a pretty good job of that already  :f_tongueincheek:

Moyes In!!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,963 posts | 3944 
      Reply #9474: Apr 21, 2014 10:45:04 am
      Ferguson came very close to getting the boot in his first 3 years..Moyes  appointment brings back all the memories of when Wilf  McGuinness took over from the famous Sir Matt Busby and that was a big mistake as well.

Correct Billy and there is no reason that Moyes should not be allowed the same time scale to put his stamp on the club.

therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #9475: Apr 21, 2014 10:53:47 am
      What odds do you want to give me that in order to deflect attention from our (god willing) PL win this summer someone in the establishment organises a peerage for either the old soak or Charlton.

Quick Reply