Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread

Read 2330241 times
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Re: The Official: Laugh At The Mancs Thread
      Reply #13317: Oct 23, 2016 10:21:45 pm
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #13318: Oct 23, 2016 10:33:51 pm

They've gone from "we don't sack manager after manager at United, that's not the 'United way'" but now they want every manager they get sacked after 10 games :D.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #13319: Oct 23, 2016 10:38:47 pm
      A lad in the pub today, Manc Supporter popped the match on. Had it blurting out and when told to turn it down he says we need to hear class!

So no sooner had he said that it was 1-0 to chelsea.

At 2-0 the volume was turned down somewhat, to satisfy the complainers of course...

At 3-0 down the volume was on mute and the jukebox was on....

At 4-0 no TV at all!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #13320: Oct 23, 2016 10:41:15 pm
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #13321: Oct 23, 2016 10:45:00 pm
      They've gone from "we don't sack manager after manager at United, that's not the 'United way'" but now they want every manager they get sacked after 10 games :D.

They don't like not winning mate.  They don't know how to deal with it as they've rarely faced it for over 25 years. 

They really have no idea how fu**ed up the club is behind the scenes, the tramp kept things away from them.  They think all the money they have to spend means they'll get the best in everything because they can afford it but fail to realise the big decisions are being made by sponsors and agents rather than the club.

They also have this weird belief that the moanyone is the one to sort it all out because he makes tough decisions but again fail to realise that he's never, ever done any of that at any of his previous clubs.  He's always had a DoF or similar doing that for him, he's a coach nothing more and not a very good one at that.
      Kharhaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 685 posts | 200 
      Reply #13322: Oct 23, 2016 10:51:34 pm
      So according to Phil Neville, Man Utd from what he saw on monday against Liverpool, they have a system and can go places this season! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #13323: Oct 23, 2016 11:00:51 pm
      Great F***ing weekend it's been ;D
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,604 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #13324: Oct 23, 2016 11:17:56 pm
      So according to Phil Neville, Man Utd from what he saw on monday against Liverpool, they have a system and can go places this season! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW!
      ;D

Great F***ing weekend it's been ;D

:ernaehrung004: :action-smiley-035:

mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #13325: Oct 23, 2016 11:49:57 pm
      They don't like not winning mate.  They don't know how to deal with it as they've rarely faced it for over 25 years. 

They really have no idea how fu**ed up the club is behind the scenes, the tramp kept things away from them.  They think all the money they have to spend means they'll get the best in everything because they can afford it but fail to realise the big decisions are being made by sponsors and agents rather than the club.

They also have this weird belief that the moanyone is the one to sort it all out because he makes tough decisions but again fail to realise that he's never, ever done any of that at any of his previous clubs.  He's always had a DoF or similar doing that for him, he's a coach nothing more and not a very good one at that.

I've have to put up with the fuckers all the way through primary school, all the way through high school, then in college there were loads of the fuckers and then somehow I was surrounded by the fuckers at uni in WEST YORKSHIRE! It feels SO good for them to be going through this sh*t at the moment. I've not heard a peep out of any of them.

How that guy ever got a job as a coach/assistant I'll never know. What he knows about football I could write on a postage stamp.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #13326: Oct 24, 2016 12:59:59 am

I totally agree with Phil Neville. Man Utd will go places with that system... Into the relegation zone ;D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #13327: Oct 24, 2016 02:03:51 am
      DaktionLFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,084 posts | 84 
      Reply #13328: Oct 24, 2016 05:19:44 am
      from shitecafe

talking about their backup CB options since bailly is out  ;D

"
      If he is out for months which will be a massive blow then lets be honest it's ridiculous that our back-up options at CB are Blind a midfielder not a defender and Rojo not a midfielder, not a defender and maybe not even a footballer.

And of course Phil fecking Jones who we will probably have to make into some sort of cyborg if we ever hope to get the fecker on the pitch again. If we give him robot legs and a new computer brain that can run at least windows 7 he could be more useful than he currently is.
      "
      pure gold.  Manure fans never stop making me happy
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #13329: Oct 24, 2016 06:26:09 am
      Well, I would just like to add on, the moment maureen looses the dressing room he will walk as it happened at chelsea and in RM. The coming weeks will be interesting. I certainly hope they retain maureen.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,384 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #13330: Oct 24, 2016 07:46:55 am
      Maureen's entire game plan went down the shi**er after a minute, just shows how his mindset is, and of course , making  a total tw*t of himself with conte afterwards , cheered.me up no end
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #13331: Oct 24, 2016 08:15:43 am
      This is history repeating itself with Manure going through manager after manager.I refer to the time when the late great(ex Liverpool player) Matt Busby retired as Manure manager.They went through manager after manager which is happening these days. :laugh:
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,194 posts | 1205 
      Reply #13332: Oct 24, 2016 08:16:12 am
      Mourinho looking desperate already. They're calling him "damaged goods" over on the Caf...

This gonna be a fun and interesting season.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #13333: Oct 24, 2016 08:25:12 am
      Mourinho looking desperate already. They're calling him "damaged goods" over on the Caf...

This gonna be a fun and interesting season.

It'll only get worse for Jose & the Mancs ;D

Long may it last...
      sebby
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 624 posts | 59 
      Reply #13334: Oct 24, 2016 09:37:06 am
      What a great weekend it turned out to be,meanwhile over at the cafe,hahahahaha.Comedy gold.

When we win the title next May a lot of the posts in this thread will look silly.

It's a good thing the internet wasn't as big 20 years ago. There would have been nuclear meltdowns after some of our more embarrassing defeats.

People forget we once lost 5-0 at Chelsea...

...still won the title that season.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,276 posts | 799 
      Reply #13335: Oct 24, 2016 10:13:33 am
      A lad in the pub today, Manc Supporter popped the match on. Had it blurting out and when told to turn it down he says we need to hear class!

So no sooner had he said that it was 1-0 to chelsea.

At 2-0 the volume was turned down somewhat, to satisfy the complainers of course...

At 3-0 down the volume was on mute and the jukebox was on....

At 4-0 no TV at all!

I was doing a shift in my brothers bar yesterday afternoon, so it was the opposite in there.

At 1-0 the jukebox was on

At 2-0 the jukebox was turned down a bit and the volume of the TV went up.

At 3-0 the jukebox went off

At 4-0 the volume was up full and I watched in delight as there was a steady stream of Manc cu*ts flowing out the door.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #13336: Oct 24, 2016 10:51:14 am
      What makes this all the more funnier is how Man United paid Mourinho £5m to not take a job until they sacked Van Gaal. He's on about 200k a week too.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1461 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #13337: Oct 24, 2016 11:04:15 am
      If it carries on like this I think he'll quit before the end of the season, he's too big headed to chance being sacked again, he'll quit and divert the focus from how crap he is now and more to how badly run the club is now and how it's almost impossible for anybody to save that sinking ship, becoming an hated figure to all United fans..... and then they'll reappoint Moyes after he's sacked from Sunderland.... hopefully  ;D :f_whistle:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #13338: Oct 24, 2016 11:07:04 am
      If it carries on like this I think he'll quit before the end of the season, he's too big headed to chance being sacked again, he'll quit and divert the focus from how crap he is now and more to how badly run the club is now and how it's almost impossible for anybody to save that sinking ship, becoming an hated figure to all United fans..... and then they'll reappoint Moyes after he's sacked from Sunderland.... hopefully  ;D :f_whistle:

Quit? And wave goodbye to that pay off?

Doubt that mate.
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,437 posts | 1461 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #13339: Oct 24, 2016 11:08:25 am
      Quit? And wave goodbye to that pay off?

Doubt that mate.

I dunno, I'm not sure what's bigger, his ego or his bank balance  :laugh:

Quick Reply