Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Eminem storms out of MTV Awards

Read 3015 times
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Eminem storms out of MTV Awards
      Jun 01, 2009 01:14:23 pm
      Eminem stormed out of the MTV Movie Awards after an incident with Sacha Baron Cohen's flamboyant alter ego Bruno.

Eminem stormed out of the MTV Movie Awards after an incident with Sacha Baron Cohen's flamboyant alter ego Bruno.

Dressed in a pair of feathery white wings with his rear end mostly exposed, the comedian crashed into an overhead obstacle and was lowered directly into Eminem's lap in the audience with his hindquarters in the rapper's face, then chirped: "Is the real Slim Shady about to stand up?"

Eminem seemed upset by the encounter and members of his entourage removed Baron Cohen as Eminem struggled to get out - but it was unclear if Bruno and MTV wound up the rapper, or if he was in on the joke.

Eminem said: "Get this (expletive) off me" and turned his face away in disgust.

He then stormed out with his entourage in tow - and cameras rolling - and headed for the exits.

Bruno's descent to the audience was included in earlier rehearsals, but it seems Eminem didn't take part in that piece of the run-through.

The rapper had earlier performed a medley of two tracks from his latest album Relapse.

Does anybody know more on this? Were Eminems actions meant to be or was he actually pissed off?
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: Eminem storms out of MTV Awards
      Reply #1: Jun 01, 2009 01:30:37 pm
      I don't know, but I wouldn't be too happy if it happened to me
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #2: Jun 01, 2009 01:32:31 pm
      True, but I do think Eminem has this 'cool' ideology of himself. He may have been better just laughing it off or something. I don't know.
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #3: Jun 01, 2009 01:36:53 pm
      For me, it was a fix.  Eminem is good mates with Sasha an they've been pictured havin drinks.

You can tell also, if you watch it, when he's flying, a cameraman is directly infront of eminem - which to me says fix.

But a funny one!
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #4: Jun 01, 2009 01:38:15 pm
      For me, it was a fix.  Eminem is good mates with Sasha an they've been pictured havin drinks.

You can tell also, if you watch it, when he's flying, a cameraman is directly infront of eminem - which to me says fix.

But a funny one!

Ahh that may well be the case then.
      xxLiverPrinc3ssxx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,018 posts | 62 
      • *****YNWA*****
      Reply #5: Jun 01, 2009 02:14:15 pm

Quick Reply