Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Concerts

Read 191451 times
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Re: concerts
      Reply #23: Mar 01, 2007 10:31:13 pm
      Last Friday was my 21st birthday and I got the best birthday presents ever and it was from my cousin :- Tickets to a Muse concert right here in Malaysia! It was their first time here in our country and we don't actually have lots of concerts from international artistes so since Muse came here I surely couldn't miss it! And darn it, they were brilliant, simply brilliant! Anyone else here is a Muse fan and has been toa any of their shows? God, the sounds of that night are still ringing in my head... Hysteriaaaa!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #24: Mar 01, 2007 10:42:21 pm
      Last Friday was my 21st birthday and I got the best birthday presents ever and it was from my cousin :- Tickets to a Muse concert right here in Malaysia! It was their first time here in our country and we don't actually have lots of concerts from international artistes so since Muse came here I surely couldn't miss it! And darn it, they were brilliant, simply brilliant! Anyone else here is a Muse fan and has been toa any of their shows? God, the sounds of that night are still ringing in my head... Hysteriaaaa!

Great stuff Darth Joe!! Happy 21st for last Friday! Great birthday present!!!!
      I like Muse but never seen them live.

Well was maybe gonna go to that Knowsley Hall fest, but now, I got a V Fest ticket! YAY!!!!!! Doing the whole weekend! Good times....... ;D
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #25: Mar 01, 2007 10:50:30 pm
      Where do you live in Malaysia Darth Joe? I spent 3 months in Kuching...really great country.
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #26: Mar 02, 2007 10:15:24 pm
      Where do you live in Malaysia Darth Joe? I spent 3 months in Kuching...really great country.

I live in Miri, a town up north of Kuching. It's great to know someone who's been to my place!

Great stuff Darth Joe!! Happy 21st for last Friday! Great birthday present!!!!

Thanks for the birthday wish Redkenny!! I did enjoy my birthday present :D
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #27: Mar 02, 2007 10:23:01 pm
      went there back in '95....went to the rainforests as well...great people....amazing number of 'chick-Boys'...took a while to get used!...couldn't work out why we got so much attention!....alot of Liverpool fans out there
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #28: Mar 03, 2007 09:59:13 pm
      Well if you ever drop by in my backyard again I'll be happy to bring you around! We Malaysians particularly from the East are great drinkers y'know ;D. And to everyone else as well, you're all welcome!
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #29: Mar 04, 2007 12:17:01 am
      Well if you ever drop by in my backyard again I'll be happy to bring you around! We Malaysians particularly from the East are great drinkers y'know ;D. And to everyone else as well, you're all welcome!

you have very good English for a Malaysian! Wish i could talk Malaysian but the language i really wanna talk is Spanish, just so i could be friends with the Spainsh Rafalution. Nah really i like Spanish because it sounds nice.

Anyway im drifting away i got bad habit of that, i hope you had a good birthday i didn't know you had it
      edu_rbb
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 499 posts | 14 
      • En Sevilla
      Reply #30: Mar 04, 2007 12:19:40 am
      I going to go a concert of alejandro sanz in sevilla at finish of summer holidays
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #31: Mar 04, 2007 11:35:22 am
      Ive got tickets for the Who at Knowsley Hall!!! Cant wait the Coral and the View are on too!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #32: Mar 04, 2007 06:30:50 pm
      Ive got tickets for the Who at Knowsley Hall!!! Cant wait the Coral and the View are on too!

Good stuff Crazy Horse! Is that the Saturday one? How much were the tickets?
      Crazy Horse
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,324 posts | 39 
      Reply #33: Mar 04, 2007 07:22:24 pm
      I got the tickets through Ticketmaster they were £42 but after the booking fee and I paid for special delivery they were £50 each. It is the Saturday and they tickets were slightly more expensive than the Sunday ones but Its the Who so its worth it! I was supprised there was still tickets left. Cant wait now though!!! ;)
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #34: Mar 04, 2007 10:18:16 pm
      you have very good English for a Malaysian! Wish I could talk Malaysian but the language I really wanna talk is Spanish, just so I could be friends with the Spainsh Rafalution. Nah really I like Spanish because it sounds nice.

Anyway im drifting away I got bad habit of that, I hope you had a good birthday I didn't know you had it

Thanks for the compliment and birthday wish, mate :D I like Spanish as well it's interesting to hear them speak. It has that cool foreign sound to it, and yet we could distinctively tell what a couple of words mean!
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 569 posts |
      Reply #35: Mar 05, 2007 09:35:36 pm
      goin t

goin see muse at the new wembely stadium. canot wait.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #36: Mar 05, 2007 09:43:22 pm
      Keane were good last night.  Pity it was in Manchester but never mind.  Apparently their biggest gig they have ever done on their own.

Good set, good atmos.  Well run that Arena.  Football stadia could learn a lot.  No queues to get a beer.  About a million staff on hand.  All for less than the cost of a footie ticket.  And I am sure they turn a profit even after giving most of the money to the bands....  Liverpool should be rolling in it.
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #37: Mar 05, 2007 11:21:44 pm
      I think The Killers are at Cardiff CIA tonight..
      Darth Joe
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 846 posts | 31 
      Reply #38: Mar 06, 2007 03:06:03 pm
      Anyone here a fan of Bloc Party? They're one of my fave bands at the moment, and it would be brilliant to be able to watch them? Anyone seen 'em live before? Lucky people..
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #39: Mar 06, 2007 06:16:56 pm
      Yeah! I like Bloc Party! Never seen them live though. Hope they're playing the V Festival...

Keane were good last night.  Pity it was in Manchester but never mind.  Apparently their biggest gig they have ever done on their own.

Good set, good atmos.  Well run that Arena.  Football stadia could learn a lot.  No queues to get a beer.  About a million staff on hand.  All for less than the cost of a footie ticket.  And I am sure they turn a profit even after giving most of the money to the bands....  Liverpool should be rolling in it.

Love Keane, me! Did they play Bedshaped?
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #40: Mar 08, 2007 09:33:55 am
      Going to See Arcade Fire with Patrick Wolf supporting them at the Manc Apollo tonight, day off work tomorrow so the weekend starts at 4pm today. ;D ;D ;D
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell
      • Started Topic

• 569 posts |
      Reply #41: Mar 08, 2007 07:51:11 pm
      just got my ticket for Download!!!! i carnt wait. the return of Linkin park.
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #42: Mar 10, 2007 04:00:25 am
      the who recently came by my way in the states, so one of my firends went and got me a shirt. I've worn it a lot already. GO KEITH MOON!!! RIP MATE
      « Last Edit: Mar 10, 2007 04:01:15 am by batman0077 »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #43: Mar 12, 2007 09:43:22 pm
      Ohh I saw Keane at the Tsunami Relief concert in the Mil Stad, they were great ;D

My sister saw the X Factor people last night at the CIA.. wtf!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #44: May 14, 2007 03:15:06 pm
      Going to see Groove Armada tonight in town.

I see ya baby, shakin' that ass..... :happydance: :happydance:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #45: May 14, 2007 10:33:28 pm
      Anyone here a fan of Bloc Party? They're one of my fave bands at the moment, and it would be brilliant to be able to watch them? Anyone seen 'em live before? Lucky people..

Seen Bloc Party last year in Ulster Hall Belfast, absolutely amazing. One of the best gigs i've been to so far. New album is top class too!

Quick Reply