Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

The weekend thread...

Read 233275 times
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Re: The weekend thread...
      Reply #115: Mar 31, 2007 05:31:36 pm
      My mum is having her birthday party tonight, a big 47! My dad is kicked out of the house, and some ladies are coming over :) (gonna get wiiild ;)) Some cheese and wine (beer for me tho :P) and just chatting crap :) I like my mums girlfriends, theyre great fun, so Im looking forward for the night. But wish me luck, these women aint easy going!!!  ;)
      For myself Im gonna celebrate a good 4-1 over the gooners and passing 100 posts here on the forum! Yey for me! :D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #116: Mar 31, 2007 05:49:55 pm
      Congratulations Watt! And good luck with the ladies tonight! ;D

I just went round a mates last night with a few tinnies. Tonight I'm staying in and I'm gonna watch Football First! :) With a few Stellas on the go! Nice quiet weekend in to save some dosh for next weekend because I'll be going down to Oxford to visit a few friends!
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #117: Mar 31, 2007 06:09:13 pm
      For myself Im gonna celebrate a good 4-1 over the gooners and passing 100 posts here on the forum! Yey for me! :D

Look out, Smigger! Here I come!! ;) :D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #118: Apr 05, 2007 06:21:00 pm
      Woooooooo I have a cheerleading competition this weekend ;D can't wait!! Getting the train tomorrow morning.
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #119: Apr 05, 2007 06:54:06 pm
      Hello Nicola... long time no see! I know we've never chatted before but I saw you went AWOL! Welcome back, my name is RED1028 and good luck with the cheerleading competition.

4 days off work, a welcome break after months of preparation for stock-taking. :action-smiley-057: :mixed-smiley-009:
      Hope to catch some sunshine down in Brighton perhaps and chill out 8)!

Happy Easter if your religious or Enjoy the holiday if you're not!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #120: Apr 05, 2007 07:24:38 pm
      Thanks!! ;D I can't wait now! Soo excited. But I have absolutely no money to get the train ??? Or buy food from tomorrow til Sunday, or pay my £23 for comp fees.. eek!
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #121: Apr 05, 2007 07:49:59 pm
      Rob a bank / manc and say I told you to do it and you should get away with it.
      Or ask Rafa for an advance from the 40 mil he's got!  :D :D :D

I'm off to Brighton right now! Bye! :action-smiley-065:
      « Last Edit: Apr 05, 2007 07:52:20 pm by RED1028 »
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #122: Apr 05, 2007 07:54:20 pm
      Heheehehe could do ;)

Have a good one!
      x
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Reply #123: Apr 09, 2007 05:42:14 pm
      Thanks!! ;D I can't wait now! Soo excited. But I have absolutely no money to get the train ??? Or buy food from tomorrow til Sunday, or pay my £23 for comp fees.. eek!

£23 for fees!!! What goes on at these Cheerleading competitions? 

Sounds good.  Can people go and watch support?  ;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #124: Apr 09, 2007 05:58:19 pm
      Well it's something like £10 entry per comp, and we do 2 comps (Saturday and Sunday) so that's £20, then like £25 hotel stay for the 2 nights incl breakfast (that's a GOOD deal though!).. The total cost was £50 but we had to pay £10 "deposit" in Jan and then did fundraising to bring our costs down. I'm sure I should have paid less though, I'm gonna check it.

Yep people did come and support us :)
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #125: Apr 21, 2007 12:21:09 am
      It's that time of the week again.. unfortunately I am working all Sunday so that kind of ruins my Saturday night too.

Quite fancied going to see Peter Kay in The Producers.  Anyone been?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #126: Apr 21, 2007 01:36:57 am
      It's that time of the week again.. unfortunately I am working all Sunday so that kind of ruins my Saturday night too.

Quite fancied going to see Peter Kay in The Producers.  Anyone been?

Peter Kay in The Producers? Where's that on? ? (it's probably been advertised all over the show and I haven't noticed it yet, knowing me) That would be hilarious!!!

No plans this weekend for the first time in ages! Looking forward to being really lazy! ;D
      batman0077
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 564 posts |
      Reply #127: Apr 21, 2007 03:25:24 am
      i've got church on sunday. guess i have to go to that. just came back from my girls house. we watched the prestige. very, very good. reminds me alot of batman begins. other than that, i need to go in town to get a new pair of shorts. the button mine broke, and so did my belt. whoopie. :)
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #128: Apr 21, 2007 07:14:15 pm
      Made a compilation on Friday evening of Human Skills - Extreme Sports Videos - MUST SEE! for viewing in The Arkles.
      Today watched then listened to the Wigan match til both became disconnected! Good result, looking forward to Match of the Day tonight! Now fitting 2 new tyres to my mountain bike (£60!) but it's a nice bike so I don't mind, much!
      Looking forward to Nicolas' match report when she returns, always nice to get a good result as an Anfield virgin - maybe she could become our new cheer leading lucky mascot  :D
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #129: Apr 22, 2007 04:00:28 am
      Made a compilation on Friday evening of Human Skills - Extreme Sports Videos - MUST SEE! for viewing in The Arkles.
      Today watched then listened to the Wigan match til both became disconnected! Good result, looking forward to Match of the Day tonight! Now fitting 2 new tyres to my mountain bike (£60!) but it's a nice bike so I don't mind, much!
      Looking forward to Nicolas' match report when she returns, always nice to get a good result as an Anfield virgin - maybe she could become our new cheer leading lucky mascot  :D

Ditto on the Nicola match report! I reckon she's had that much of a good time at her first Anfield experience, that we could all chip in and get her some Liverbird pom poms! ;) ;D

Looking forward to a bit more of Bruce Lee on Sunday Mr RED 10 28!! ;)
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,578 posts | 6915 
      Reply #130: Apr 22, 2007 08:08:23 am
      Ditto on the Nicola match report! I reckon she's had that much of a good time at her first Anfield experience, that we could all chip in and get her some Liverbird pom poms! ;)

Hey - now I can't believe we haven't already thought about this! Inspired suggestion. Liverpool cheerleaders! It may not be Everton's toffee girl but I think George and Tom will buy it. 

Nic can be in charge.  The two new bosses want people in the ground earlier don't they.  ;)

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2007 08:15:24 am by JD »
      MsGerrard
      Reply #131: Apr 22, 2007 09:11:00 am
      Very amusing, can you imagine them doing the splits in front of rafa!!! ;D ;D ;D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #132: Apr 22, 2007 11:53:08 am
      Aww, I'd love to Cheer for LFC when I'm in uni!! Thanks guys ;D Report will be done either later today or tomorrow. Probably today!
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #133: Apr 22, 2007 02:19:20 pm
      Very amusing, can you imagine them doing the splits in front of rafa!!! ;D ;D ;D

:laughing-smiley-014: That's an amusing thought!

Get practising Nic!!! ;D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #134: Apr 22, 2007 04:27:12 pm
      I will!! ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,086 posts | 8516 
      Reply #135: Apr 22, 2007 06:16:34 pm
      Now as much as I love perving, don't be giving George and Tom ideas JD

Cheerleaders bit yank if you ask me

That pic of Rafa is a f***in classic though!!

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,670 posts | 6685 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #136: Apr 23, 2007 09:29:06 am
      :laughing-smiley-014: That's an amusing thought!

Get practising Nic!!! ;D

redkenny, you beat me to the punch....was trying to find that exact same picture.....classic photo
      Davejh65
      • Forum Dean Saunders

• 62 posts |
      Reply #137: Apr 23, 2007 10:48:17 am
      Hi All,   Spent Friday night at a sportsmans evening with David Johnson, excellent night
      lots of reminiscing about the championship winning days With Sir Bob, lots of food and even more beer, top night.  Then golf in the morning, the mighty reds winning in the afternoon, England showing a bit of backbone in the cricket for a change.  top top weekend.

The only down side was the total SNUB the BBC gave us on MOTD again!!

Play a smidgen of the game, hardly any commentary and NO discussion afterwards.  I know we aren't in the title race but its been like that now for the past 6 weeks.

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but have they got a beef with us for some reason?

Anyway, can't wait for Wed, COME ON THE REDS!!

Have a good week.

DH

Quick Reply