Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The weekend thread...

Read 233307 times
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Re: The weekend thread...
      Reply #69: Mar 17, 2007 01:32:12 pm
      Romeo and Juliet you're NOT - but can see where he's coming from! Go for it girl - believe it or not , there are some good United fans around......just like there's some good Liverpool fans!! ;) ;) :P :P ;D

Hmm... Thanks all.
      I know you're right, Johnno. He IS nice. And I DO like him. Alot.. Life is not fair.
      We'll see after tonight what happens.

About tonight... United just scored a third goal (25 min)... It will be so hard going anywhere with him.. He already texted me about how good this is for Liverpool that Bolton lose. I'll probably hear this the next week... Sigh

« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2007 01:33:16 pm by Watt »
      Jabba
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,375 posts |
      Reply #70: Mar 17, 2007 01:42:10 pm
      About tonight... United just scored a third goal (25 min)... It will be so hard going anywhere with him.. He already texted me about how good this is for Liverpool that Bolton lose. I'll probably hear this the next week... Sigh

Sigh indeed....  Stay away from the dark side.... Could you imagine if we both got to the European Cup Final. It would just be messy. ;)
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #71: Mar 17, 2007 02:02:15 pm
      Why is it bad?! Is there a problem with him?? Tehe.

Nicola! Youre supposed to be nice! hehehe. Some support in my struggle, please..!!?  :)
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Reply #72: Mar 17, 2007 05:03:25 pm
      Sigh indeed....  Stay away from the dark side.... Could you imagine if we both got to the European Cup Final. It would just be messy. ;)

could you imagine the flight prices to Athens if us and them got to the final !!!
      RED1028
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,392 posts | 92 
      • LFC - YNWA
      Reply #73: Mar 21, 2007 02:06:42 am
      LFC Legends V Crystal Palace 20/3/07

A summary of a Very Special night is available in the Arkles thread.  ;) :ernaehrung004: :food-smiley-005:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6696 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #74: Mar 21, 2007 11:32:25 am
      you enjoy yourself Aussie mate and take care buddy

thanks mrtommo....wet all weekend ....sunday night, found out the game was on...thought I'd prepare myself early...couple of Johnnie Waler Gold labels and a  :cool-smiley-027:....said to myself close my eyes for a couple of hours b4 game starts....woke up in the 81st minute......saw robbies header...bleeding couldn't believe we drew with them.....apart from that though my AFL footy team won the pre season grand final against all odds....so not a bad weekend but an LFC win would have made it that much better....luckily enough woke up later on that morning to see Andy Johnson smash the winner against the Gooners :D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #75: Mar 21, 2007 12:12:52 pm
      Nicola! Youre supposed to be nice! hehehe. Some support in my struggle, please..!!?  :)
      I wasn't being not nice :( Sorry.. just wondering.. :(
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #76: Mar 21, 2007 04:39:18 pm
      I wasn't being not nice :( Sorry.. just wondering.. :(

Ah no! Its ok :)  I was only joking, sorry :)

And now, there is no problem anymore. Or.. I'm gonna try to be mature (...) and look past the whole football thing. I really really like this guy, and I wont let football come in my/our way... I'll def try! He doesnt see the big problem, and I dont wanna be the one making problems. We've already had and will be facing trouble with both some of mine and his friends, but most of them just laugh. And I think my dad will see me happy, and then be happy himself.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #77: Mar 21, 2007 04:47:12 pm
      Ah no! Its ok :)  I was only joking, sorry :)

And now, there is no problem anymore. Or.. I'm gonna try to be mature (...) and look past the whole football thing. I really really like this guy, and I wont let football come in my/our way... I'll def try! He doesnt see the big problem, and I dont wanna be the one making problems. We've already had and will be facing trouble with both some of mine and his friends, but most of them just laugh. And I think my dad will see me happy, and then be happy himself.

I tell you what watt, the course of true love will be tested if we meet the mancs in the Champions league final..hope all goes well for you and we have our first forum wedding Ive got just the hat in me wardrobe!!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #78: Mar 21, 2007 06:08:49 pm
      Hehehehehe ;D

Good luck hun :) I always say I could never go out with a Manc, or even an english guy, but at the end of the day follow your heart! Football is only a hobby. I know a lot of us say 'no way' but at the end of the day, if you're not gonna fight every hour of every day over Man U and Liverpool, if you can both get past supporting different teams you will be ok :)

I might be getting back with my ex, and he supports Cardiff and Liverpool - YES. But he likes rygbi more. Hehehe!
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #79: Mar 21, 2007 06:50:02 pm
      Ive always said that i never could go out with any of them too!!! Im the one always ending up in fights over football, especially with mancs (ach! some of those girls!! >:(), and I did this time too, when I first met this guy and his idiot friends. I thought he was so far off, but I kind of must have changed my mind, since i actually kissed him (erm..YES I was drunk) I have been with him almost every day the last two weeks, and even tho football is a constant issue, we mostly joke about it now. But.. When thats said, our biggest fear is a Champions League clash may 23!  :-\
      So yeh, Glenbuck... I guess thats when we'll see if its for real or not.. heheh  :P
      But when Liverpool win, there wont be much room for lovesickness  ;) :D

And Nicola, youre so lucky  :) :) ;) If my guy were a Liverpool supporter, he would be perfect, P E R F E C T...!!!
      Go for it girl  ;)
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #80: Mar 22, 2007 12:45:03 pm
      Well we were together 3 years and he finished it in October with all these 'reasons' like. I loved him so much he was my life and it was out of the blue for me. Anyway we kept in touch, mostly him texting/emailing/coming to see me first, then over Christmas we kissed and stuff and it was nice but then when I came back to uni I asked if there was a chance of us getting back together and he was like "sorry, its just not working for me right now" then a few weeks later he said he wanted to get back together. So when I go home next.. Friday, I'll see him probs on the Monday to talk over things. I do wanna be with him but we have so much to talk about.. *ARGH* Men!!  I almost punched some guys when I was out last night cos they were annoying me soo much.
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Reply #81: Mar 22, 2007 03:35:51 pm
      Well we were together 3 years and he finished it in October with all these 'reasons' like. I loved him so much he was my life and it was out of the blue for me. Anyway we kept in touch, mostly him texting/emailing/coming to see me first, then over Christmas we kissed and stuff and it was nice but then when I came back to uni I asked if there was a chance of us getting back together and he was like "sorry, its just not working for me right now" then a few weeks later he said he wanted to get back together. So when I go home next.. Friday, I'll see him probs on the Monday to talk over things. I do wanna be with him but we have so much to talk about.. *ARGH* Men!!  I almost punched some guys when I was out last night cos they were annoying me soo much.

Bloody hell its like Jerry Springer in here! ;D let go of your negative thoughts and be at on with your self,violence is not the answer unless they are mancs of course!  :D Oops sorry Watt.
      « Last Edit: Mar 22, 2007 03:55:16 pm by Glenbuck »
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #82: Mar 22, 2007 04:19:16 pm
      Men? Girls are just as bad!
      AJ-HOPE FOR HILLSBOROUGH
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 44 posts |
      Reply #83: Mar 22, 2007 04:27:22 pm
      Yes men and women are just as bad as each other.Give in one hand take in the other!!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #84: Mar 22, 2007 04:30:44 pm
      Bloody hell its like Jerry Springer in here! ;D let go of your negative thoughts and be at on with your self,violence is not the answer unless they are mancs of course!  :D Oops sorry Watt.
      Hahah! Nah they were really annoying me. Pulling the spots on my skirt and trying to steal my Minnie Mouse ears.
      Watt
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 884 posts | 22 
      Reply #85: Mar 22, 2007 04:46:27 pm

Sounds frustrating :( ..and sad and exhausting!
      Remember you deserve only the best, Nicola.
      (Just because Im going out with scum, doesnt mean you have to! ;)) Dont let him mess with your heart! Maybe thats too late...but you get me. Your heart is not a toy!
      Good luck!! :-*

hihi ;)
      « Last Edit: Mar 22, 2007 04:51:01 pm by Watt »
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #86: Mar 22, 2007 06:33:38 pm
      Hahah! Nah they were really annoying me. Pulling the spots on my skirt and trying to steal my Minnie Mouse ears.

Hahaha!! Stealing your minnie mouse ears? Do you often dress up as minnie mouse Nic? This thread is getting really bizarre! I like it!
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #87: Mar 22, 2007 07:28:21 pm
      Sounds frustrating :( ..and sad and exhausting!
      Remember you deserve only the best, Nicola.
      (Just because Im going out with scum, doesnt mean you have to! ;)) Dont let him mess with your heart! Maybe thats too late...but you get me. Your heart is not a toy!
      Good luck!! :-*
      Thanks :) Yeah we need to talk about loads of things he knows he's not just gonna get me back easily. Or I would've been back with him since February! He knows he needs to 'work' to get me back, kindof.

Hahaha!! Stealing your minnie mouse ears? Do you often dress up as minnie mouse Nic? This thread is getting really bizarre! I like it!
      Well I dress up every Wednesday but as something different!! Hehehe :P
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #88: Mar 22, 2007 10:24:53 pm
      Well I dress up every Wednesday but as something different!! Hehehe :P
      Playboy Bunny, Gangster, 80's dressed person, beach dressed person, devil, cavegirl, moulin rouge girl, Mexican, cowgirl (with a Welsh hat on ), golfer.. Those are most of the things I've dressed up as this year!! Hard to remember them all!!

And do you go down the union and get drunk in these outfits? Is it fancy dress night on a Wednesday or something? You'll have to go out one Wednesday as one of the Rafatola Cardinals Nic!! I dare you!!!!! ;D

As for this weekend! I'm gonna book a holiday to Ibiza tomorrow! Yay! Then Saturday I'm going to a birthday party in mancs-vile! 2am I'll be singing The Fields Of Anfield Road at the top of my voice!!! hahaaaa!!!!!!!!! ;D
      Nicola
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,117 posts | -7 
      • YNWA
      Reply #89: Mar 22, 2007 10:47:26 pm
      Yeah it's cheerleading socials. We go to the Union, then Varsity (because they sponsor us) then C103 (Wednesday student club) ;D

What would I wear for one of those??

I just realised my post is moved.. Sorry guys!!! *blush*

I've never been to MancsVille but my mate saw them play Reading!! ;D
      Rafa La Bamba
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,895 posts | -157 
      • In Rafa We Trust
      Reply #90: Mar 22, 2007 10:54:46 pm
      The union, sounds cool. Is it like a student bar?
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #91: Mar 22, 2007 11:53:28 pm
      It is that indeed Rafa! It's called the union from the name "Student Union Bar" You never been to a student union bar before? The ale is usually very cheap.... ;) It's been years since I've been in one though.

Quick Reply