Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

FA Cup Final 2006

Read 13518 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Apr 23, 2006 12:20:38 pm
      All FA Cup Final discussion in this thread.

Cardiff - May 13th.

Liverpool v West Ham United

A quick guide before you set off:

Clothes?
      Beer money?
      Ticket?
      Flag?
      Scarf?
      Still got your ticket?

Wah hey!

Any kind of ticket selling or purchasing requests should not be posted in this thread. They will be deleted. Please use the following thread in the members only area of the board (you must register on the board to access this)
      http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #1: Apr 23, 2006 08:03:51 pm
      So it's West Ham then....

Only three days till we play them as well.

I was pleased they got through - Marlon Harewood's in my fantasy league team  :shock:

Now then,.....

call me a controversial bugger if you will, but is it fair that both teams have the same allocation??

I noticed Villa Park wasn't even sold out for the semi-final..

Do you not think everyone from the clubs who attended the semi should get a final ticket and THEN split the remainder between the clubs??

Just a theory.  I just know pretty much every match-going West Ham fan could probably get a ticket, but we're all going to be selling our wives to get a ticket.

P.S. I do not condone the selling of wives for match tickets. (Unless it's a really really big game)  ;)
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #2: Apr 24, 2006 05:33:27 pm
      I will sell my wife to get a ticket.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #3: Apr 25, 2006 06:15:39 pm
      I'll sell meself to get one !!!!  ;D
      Cliff the Hammer
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #4: Apr 25, 2006 09:06:57 pm
      Quote from: "koolkidda"
      So it's West Ham then....

Only three days till we play them as well.

I was pleased they got through - Marlon Harewood's in my fantasy league team  :shock:

Now then,.....

call me a controversial bugger if you will, but is it fair that both teams have the same allocation??

I noticed Villa Park wasn't even sold out for the semi-final..

Do you not think everyone from the clubs who attended the semi should get a final ticket and THEN split the remainder between the clubs??

Just a theory.  I just know pretty much every match-going West Ham fan could probably get a ticket, but we're all going to be selling our wives to get a ticket.

P.S. I do not condone the selling of wives for match tickets. (Unless it's a really really big game)  ;)

Youre having a bit of a laugh aren't you Kidda?  There is not another team in the country as well supported, by genuine fans as West Ham.

The reason Villa park wasn't full was because Boro couldn't sell their allocation and due to segregation.

As for the final, I am delighted it is Liverpool against us as at least it should be an open attractive game between two teams with flair and fans with dignity.

50/50 has never been a fairer allocation of tickets for a cup final than it is at this one.

Cliff
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #5: Apr 26, 2006 05:45:47 pm
      Fair enough Cliff - I admit to not knowing why Villa Park wasn't sold out.

But my main point was that the reds got 29,500 tickets for the semi, which all sold out like hotcakes.

I just think everyone who attended the semi's should have a chance of a final ticket - not 26,000 tickets exclusively for the FA to hand out.

Anyway, we look forward to the game - oh and the one tonight too!
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #6: Apr 26, 2006 06:37:32 pm
      Sorry Cliff ,but there's nowhere near as many Hammers fans as there are Liverpool fans .
       I am not trying to start a fight but Liverpool are supported a lot in China and there's f***in' Trillions of them . Is that a real number ? Also in every city around the country there are a misguided few who support teams from other cities . I'll bet you know a couple of Liverpool supporters , Cliff ?I don't know one Hammers fan and I'm a barber ,so I know a lot of people. Everywhere you go all over Europe ( especially Spain and Norway ) all over the USA and Canada you see Red shirts . When you go the match there are people from all over the world sitting next to you . In fact at the last 3 home games i've been to everyone sitting around me was from another city or country. one of the only matches I've been to where I sat next to a scouser was the Semi -Final .
       I'm not saying we should get more tickets than you . That's not fair  .
      I'm saying we should both get 30 000 tickets each - and thats STILL not enough .
       Anyway I digress , I came on here to ask if anyone would like to swop a ticket for the final for my missus ? Please ? she's a looker and she can cook ?
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #7: Apr 26, 2006 07:40:45 pm
      Hey Pablo, we still might have a chance of a ticket, have you read the details of the ticket selling days ?  the last section is for those of us who have got 2 FA Cup games on our Fancards, so here's hoping yet again !!!     :D
      Cliff the Hammer
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #8: Apr 26, 2006 08:32:00 pm
      Hey I dont want any fights either, I have loads of Liverpool mates and think we have a lot in common with our roots and genuine passion for our teams and stuff.  It just annoys me when at the play off finals two years running both teams were given well over 30,000 tickets each and its a crime that we are both suffering because of the corporates and the silver spoon mob.

Not mentioning tonight yet ;D.
      KopCity
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 35 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #9: Apr 27, 2006 09:14:39 pm
      tickets still available?
      L.F.C.
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #10: Apr 29, 2006 02:19:23 pm
      anyone got a spare ticket av got £1000 jus for 1?
      Cliff the Hammer
      • Forum Youth Player

• 8 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #11: May 02, 2006 08:23:35 pm
      Quote from: "L.F.C."
      anyone got a spare ticket av got £1000 jus for 1?

Mate, if I had a spare one, I would sell it to a genuine fan for face value.  And that applies to either West Ham or Liverpool fans.  With all the non-football/non-fan tossers that get them for nothing I would never try to rip off a real fan.

Having said that I paid a small fortune for a pair of play off final tickets last year.
      terry
      • Forum Avi Cohen

• 26 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #12: May 08, 2006 06:59:50 pm
      with regards to the ticketing procedures at the FA, (and uefa) surley someone has to look at the way these are dished out, it really p's me off when the real supporters have no chance of getting a ticket. suppose the prawn sandwich brigade are happy though. :evil:
      seeing as there are only two teams that get to the final, they should get the tickets split between them.
      maybe someone should get a petition going, if enough people supported it would the fa bow to public pressure?

Disgruntled, Liverpool
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #13: May 09, 2006 08:59:28 pm
      Whose going to the final ? I'm not  ! I was in the ballot with Smigger . Problem is... all those tickets that were stolen last week are not going to be replaced in time , so we've got no chance now .
        If anyone offers you a ticket it might be a stolen one . They know all the numbers and they now won't be duplicated , so if anyone turns up with one of those the police are making arrests. So now you can't even get one off a tout just incase it's a robbed one .
       Having said that - good luck to everyone who is going to Cardiff . Have a great day .
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #14: May 10, 2006 08:55:23 am
      Hey Pablo how are you ?  Don't give up mate !  the ballot is supposed to be taking place today so keep your phone on.  My mate that works there told me this so i'll take her word for it GOOD LUCK !!  :D
      Pablo
      • Forum Ronny Rosenthal

• 100 posts | -1 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #15: May 11, 2006 07:21:04 pm
      alright smigger .
                               Heard the news today ?
       All the tickets that were put aside for the ballot have gone to the fans who had their tickets robbed , so it's us who are losing out .
       How sh*t is that
      I was interviewed by Granada reports yesterday about these tickets and I was f***in' fuming , but they never showed the interview , some guy called Gerrard was on instead
      scouse hunny
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 49 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #16: May 11, 2006 07:40:09 pm
      Oh well smiggs never mind, bet your fuming arnt you, i would be flippin. when i heard what was happening with the ballots i couldnt believe it.
                               speak soon
                                  from scouse hunny
      ________________________ ______________
      WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
      rEdGiRl
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #17: May 12, 2006 09:23:59 pm
      Shockin news about the tickets, 1500 empty seats!!!!!! I ad no luck on the ticket front either unfortunately  :cry:  Goin over 2 Cardiff in the morn tho 2 watch it by the ground cant wait!  ;D

COME ON U REDMEN!!!!!!!
      Madzz Adzz
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #18: May 13, 2006 12:20:43 am
      SEE ALL YOU SCOUSERS TOMZ IN A PUB SUMWERE! 3-1 THE POOL!
      oldphilthy
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #19: May 13, 2006 06:55:05 pm
      The Best FA Cup final ever Played. i nearly died when that freak cross went in but gerrard is a true football great.

i have to say tho full credit to west ham. If they had won, it would of hurt  but i would of been bloody humble they would of deserved it , i feel sorry for them but they gave it a better crack than any other team in england would have hooray for alan pardew and west ham i say, no other team would of given it a better go. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Rushie
      • Forum John Toshack

• 255 posts | -3 
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #20: May 13, 2006 07:36:37 pm
      Another 3-3, and then the superb save with second left in extra time.  If Reina hadn't have got a hand to push that on the post we would be as miserable as sin now.

Once it came to the penalties (just like Istanbul) - I knew the trophy was ours.

Well done Pepe Reina...
      l o i s b a y b i e e
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Re: FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #21: May 13, 2006 07:44:11 pm
      Quote from: JD (Ed)
      All FA Cup Final discussion in this thread.

Cardiff - May 13th.

Liverpool v West Ham United

A quick guide before you set off:

Clothes?
      Beer money?
      Ticket?
      Flag?
      Scarf?
      Still got your ticket?

Wah hey!

Any kind of ticket selling or purchasing requests should not be posted in this thread. They will be deleted. Please use the following thread in the members only area of the board (you must register on the board to access this)

OMG di ye see da gameee  :shock:  cnt belive we won we defo da comebk kingzzzz
      http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192
      fanatic dee
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 114 posts |
      FA Cup Final 2006
      Reply #22: May 13, 2006 08:31:37 pm
      Alright boys, What a cup final, hard lines West Ham but we are the team, no matter what is thrown at us, we can come up with the goods, namely Stevie, the world's best captain!!!! By a mile.

Quick Reply