Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

WWE

Read 266437 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,098 posts | 8521 
      Re: WWE
      Reply #115: Nov 11, 2010 05:05:54 pm
      Was surprised how much Barrett got booed in Manchester.

Maryse is  :jackoff:

Got to admit ended up watching a bit of it on Monday night while having a smoke and at that point when he was getting booed wasn't the commentator throwing in the insuination that all City fans were from Manchester and Utd's weren't!!

Made me laugh anyway.

I'd like to have a 2 on one wrestle with that Maryse and the bird with the shirt tied into a knot.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #116: Nov 23, 2010 04:29:34 pm
      The Age of Awesome has begun.  ;D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #117: Nov 23, 2010 10:21:39 pm
      Did anyone catch the little girls face when Miz won the championship - she looked like she was going to go Carrie/Regan MacNeil on the whole stadium.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #118: Nov 23, 2010 11:25:08 pm
      Did anyone catch the little girls face when Miz won the championship - she looked like she was going to go Carrie/Regan MacNeil on the whole stadium.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      ;D hells yeah. One of the funniest Raw's I've seen in a while :P Punk is great on commentary.
      MoralKop
      • Forum Youth Player

• 15 posts |
      Reply #119: Feb 08, 2011 02:56:49 am
      dont know if anyone has seen this weeks wwe raw but 3 divas where wearing liverpool kits :)
      Was this a one-time thing?  If not, then I can totally see myself watching Raw again. D :
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #120: Feb 09, 2011 01:13:35 pm
      Was this a one-time thing?  If not, then I can totally see myself watching Raw again. D :
      One time thing.

Anyone seen the Royal Rumble? I thought it was good, as i'd picked Del Rio to win it. Backing him to become champ too...
      ozzyred
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 153 posts |
      Reply #121: Feb 10, 2011 06:16:36 pm
      yh the royal rumble was gd mate, glad to see booker t and kevin nash coming bk, dont like del rio, id rather had mcintyre or kane win it, this forum is always quiet
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #122: Feb 10, 2011 07:20:51 pm
      Royal Rumble was just the same as it's been in recent years for me. And having 40 this year is quite disappointing then, thought it may have changed. Del Rio was an obvious pick - was either him or a returning Triple H (Not going to be happening anytime soon, with his movie and all). I liked the Nexus dominating the first half of it also, but once again Super Cena comes out and eliminates them all. I just love Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania crowds, all the old school fans come back for them, no stupid kiddy chants and love for Cena, but respect for the real performers in the business.

@ozzyred: I was glad Kane or McIntyre didn't win. Kane held the World Title for so long at the end of last year, don't get me wrong his mic skills and promo's were immense, but change was needed and an ADR - Edge fued will be great for WM. Being scottish myself I to want McIntyre to get a main event push - believe me his will this year :)

Loved Vince coming back on Raw - who will be the 'Guest Host of WrestleMania' I wonder? Not read anything about this anywhere yet, got no clue who could do that and be a success. Afterall about 95% of Raw Guest Host's have been horrible.

As much as I hate to say it - The Miz vs Cena for the WWE Champ @ WM also looks on  :f_wah:
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,183 posts | 1635 
      Reply #123: Feb 11, 2011 01:31:28 am
      I actually watched this back when The Rock and Steve Austin were around, so many charismatic guys back then it was funny to listen to them diss each other and have random surprises when people came out during a match etc.

Can't imagine it being anywhere near as good these days.
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #124: Feb 11, 2011 01:36:23 am
      If you didn't know- this is fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #125: Feb 11, 2011 01:42:02 am

I'm pretty sure most know that :D
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #126: Feb 11, 2011 07:08:55 am
      That's news to me...
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #127: Feb 11, 2011 07:50:43 am

Next your be telling us Coronation Street & Eastenders aren't documentaries.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #128: Feb 11, 2011 01:04:27 pm
      I actually watched this back when The Rock and Steve Austin were around, so many charismatic guys back then it was funny to listen to them diss each other and have random surprises when people came out during a match etc.

Can't imagine it being anywhere near as good these days.
      Seriously mate. Used to be good in those old days. Even throughout the Brock Lesnar phase, until the Cena and Batista phase. All cartoons in there now. Charisma = 0; Class = 0 . :-\
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #129: Feb 12, 2011 05:07:03 am
      For me, after Cena came in it started going downhill. Now i only watch Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, and maybe some of the other PPV's if i'm bored.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #130: Feb 12, 2011 08:11:53 pm
      Agreed. The attitude era was the best in WWE history IMO (I am young, didn't get to see the 80's).

The problem with WWE, has been for the past few years, is the PG rating. Crowds have been flat, commentators don't have that sick humour (although Cole is becoming a legend :P) but the most important thing is the fact Miz and Cena are on the way to Wrestlemania. Two of the worst in-ring competitors in the company, both can cut a good promo, but both have been getting carried in their fueds. They simply cannot pull off an entertaining 25+ minute match at the biggest stage of them all.

Using Orton as a face, Triple H not being there, Taker not being there, Y2J not being there, Batista not being there - all are damaging and making WWE more unbearable.

Stone Cold coming back to host Tough Enough will be good though. Hope it's the one we know and love and not a PG restricted, dull rattlesnake.  :roll: 
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,549 posts |
      Reply #131: Feb 13, 2011 12:35:07 pm
      Definitely. The PG rating is responsible for the decline of the WWE. A good entertaining match nowadays is Extremely hard to come by. The last good match I remember was the HBK-Undertaker bout at Wrestlemania 25, whereas in the past every PPV event had memorable match ups.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #132: Feb 15, 2011 04:57:11 am
      The Rock is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Marked out so much! :D

What an epic promo he cut too. Really showed how no one in the WWE today can control a crowd like he can. Incredible.

Loved the looks on the little kids faces in the crowd, they were so clueless, bless. Made up he's back though, WM will be a true sight to behold!

2-21-11 Still doing my nut in :P Sting, Taker, HHH? Who is it! Kinda looked like Taker, but the close up on his face was a beard resembling Triple H, and with the heavy Sting rumours and him breaking away from TNA. Gah, I'll find out Sunday :)
      Chach
      • Forum John Toshack

• 262 posts |
      Reply #133: Feb 15, 2011 10:32:19 am
      The Rock is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Marked out so much! :D

What an epic promo he cut too. Really showed how no one in the WWE today can control a crowd like he can. Incredible.

Loved the looks on the little kids faces in the crowd, they were so clueless, bless. Made up he's back though, WM will be a true sight to behold!

2-21-11 Still doing my nut in :P Sting, Taker, HHH? Who is it! Kinda looked like Taker, but the close up on his face was a beard resembling Triple H, and with the heavy Sting rumours and him breaking away from TNA. Gah, I'll find out Sunday :)

It was fricking epic!!! That is how you cut a promo.

I marked out as well, all we need now is for Stone Cold to come back and have a stevewiser in the middle of the ring with the Rock to remind me of the attitude era
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #134: Feb 15, 2011 10:35:20 am
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #135: Feb 15, 2011 10:41:06 am
      21/2/11 is a taker promo - HHH will be returning on Raw next week also, as it will be HHH vs Taker at mania in a career vs streak match, as HHH is retiring.

The Rock said he was back for good... lets hope so!
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #136: Feb 15, 2011 10:43:22 am
      21/2/11 is a taker promo - HHH will be returning on Raw next week also, as it will be HHH vs Taker at mania in a career vs streak match, as HHH is retiring.

The Rock said he was back for good... lets hope so!

I've read conflicting reports, read he'll be back on the hosting role only.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #137: Feb 15, 2011 11:26:28 am
      I've read conflicting reports, read he'll be back on the hosting role only.

On Raw, he said he was back for good to the WWE - so probably 6-8 appearances per year?

Quick Reply