Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread

Read 463598 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: The Official: Laugh At Man City Thread
      Reply #1748: Feb 25, 2016 12:20:28 am
      Just watched City dismantle Dynamo Kiev, in Kiev.  1-3.

Bit worrying

Not really.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #1749: Feb 25, 2016 12:57:08 am
      Just watched City dismantle Dynamo Kiev, in Kiev.  1-3.

Bit worrying!

f***in' hell, that's not part of the plan Stan, get with the agenda Brenda!
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1750: Feb 25, 2016 11:13:22 am
      We should have panned Ausberg last week so we could have rested key players for city. It seems City are going to have a one day rest advantage over us now. hopefully we are 3-0 up at HT so we can rest Firmino, Sturidge and Coutinho in the second half.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1751: Feb 25, 2016 06:51:33 pm
      We should have panned Ausberg last week so we could have rested key players for city. It seems City are going to have a one day rest advantage over us now. hopefully we are 3-0 up at HT so we can rest Firmino, Sturidge and Coutinho in the second half.

Clearly don't understand the concept of this thread.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1752: Feb 26, 2016 10:17:44 am
      Clearly don't understand the concept of this thread.
      I agree I went out of scope in the way I explained things. I was trying to say I think that because of the Ausberg game we won't get the rest advantage to play Man City we could have had.. I was wanting to post this in a league cup final thread but I couldn't see any when posting it so slightly illogically I posted it in the Man City thread.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1753: Feb 26, 2016 11:41:00 am
      I agree I went out of scope in the way I explained things. I was trying to say I think that because of the Ausberg game we won't get the rest advantage to play Man City we could have had.. I was wanting to post this in a league cup final thread but I couldn't see any when posting it so slightly illogically I posted it in the Man City thread.

Don't mean to poke my nose in but I want to comment on this, I've seen that people are weary because we were playing what will be most of the team that will play in the final. I think the advantages of the team having that one intense session together before the final will be more useful than worrying because of fatigue.
      They'll do the things they were trying to do better because it'll be fresh in their mind. They needed to play together before the final.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1754: Mar 12, 2016 02:56:10 pm
      Oh my. All the money in the world, and that team of players still can't click.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1755: Mar 12, 2016 03:00:51 pm
      David Silva looks done. Lost that movement he had to just float around with the ball stuck to his foot.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #1756: Mar 12, 2016 04:57:52 pm
      The funny thing about their result is City fans on Bluemoon were going on about how Klopp has no tactical nouse and it's just pressing. I think Pellegrini has shown time and time again that he has zero tactical nouse. He honestly thinks that Silva's best position is LM, that Fernando and Fernandinho are going to do anything creative in a 4-4-2, that they can even play 4-4-2 properly, that they can walk the ball into the net continuously etc.

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #1757: Mar 12, 2016 06:05:54 pm
      Oh my. All the money in the world, and that team of players still can't click.
      Do you think that it's more than possible that all the [Guardiola] F***ing about has had it's bit to play pups?

RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #1758: Mar 12, 2016 06:43:01 pm
      Do you think that it's more than possible that all the [Guardiola] F***ing about has had it's bit to play pups?

It shouldn't, they are paid a sh*t load of money to win, if they are thinking that PG will get rid of them, and bring his own lot in, and decide that they can't be bothered, then that just shows how shallow they are.

As for the manager, well if he is below par, I don't blame him, a bit of double standards, but players are never sacked (unless they are off to jail)

I wonder if we'd been taken over, and we'd signed this lot, would they be performing at this level, or would they be winning far moor.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #1759: Mar 30, 2016 11:36:03 am
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #1760: Apr 03, 2016 12:59:35 pm
      No one will be laughing at the cu*ts if Pep does bring Luis to City.

On the back of one of the Sunday's today that Guardiola wants Suarez at City next season.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #1761: Apr 03, 2016 01:00:35 pm
      Don't think he'd ever go to City. Wouldn't leave Barca for anything right now.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #1762: Apr 03, 2016 01:07:49 pm
      Exactly ''right now''.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,393 posts | 3397 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1763: Apr 03, 2016 01:17:21 pm
      No one will be laughing at the cu*ts if Pep does bring Luis to City.

On the back of one of the Sunday's today that Guardiola wants Suarez at City next season.

ain't going to happen.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #1764: Apr 03, 2016 02:39:38 pm
      I personally think it's paper talk, but if Pep can persuade him, City can afford it no problem!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #1765: Apr 03, 2016 04:42:08 pm

He is on record as saying LFC are the only club he would play for in the Prem.
      Beside which the rags link every rumoured move with citeh or the other sh*te, the other sh*te are reported to be ''interested in'' £200m of potential signings every day or so.
      Even tho' they are out of contention for any major trophy for the foreseeable future, they print any old crap to fill news space and get copy sold.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #1766: Apr 03, 2016 06:12:28 pm
      Isn't Guardiola's brother his agent!!
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1767: Apr 03, 2016 06:14:51 pm

So what?? Will his agent brother force Suarez to join a team full or mercenary tosspots who are continual underachievers. If Suarez come back to the prem then he comes back to Liverpool, F**k the cost, pay anything it takes to get him back.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,393 posts | 3397 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1768: Apr 03, 2016 06:15:08 pm

irrelevant really. The thought of Barcelona selling Luis at all and let alone for a big loss than they signed him for is ridiculous
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,146 posts | 8540 
      Reply #1769: Apr 03, 2016 07:45:34 pm
      So what?? Will his agent brother force Suarez to join a team full or mercenary tosspots who are continual underachievers. If Suarez come back to the prem then he comes back to Liverpool, F**k the cost, pay anything it takes to get him back.

Calm your panties down dickhead!! That bit in bold could apply to us as well, no?  :f_whistle:

BarneyLFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,838 posts | 137 
      Reply #1770: Apr 03, 2016 07:51:08 pm
      He is on record as saying LFC are the only club he would play for in the Prem.

What he says and what he does are two very different things.

If he is available though we should be all over it. We'd obviously have to smash our transfer record, but even if he was the only signing we made during the summer, he'd completely transform us. I'd take Suarez and only Suarez this summer. He'd get us that revenue back from the Champions League and he'd probably help us win the league in the current state.

Quick Reply