Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Wed 24th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Reasons to be cheerful thread!

Read 413548 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,596 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: Reasons to be cheerful thread!
      Reply #5244: Aug 08, 2014 05:28:54 pm
      Congrats Debs.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5245: Aug 08, 2014 10:07:18 pm
      Congrats Debs hope you had a great day and have a great life to come with your new husband.

BTW You look great in the pics.

Thank you guys.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,423 posts | 4581 
      Reply #5246: Aug 08, 2014 10:22:44 pm
      Congrats Debbs.

Have a prosperous future.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,393 posts | 3397 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #5247: Aug 09, 2014 10:10:46 am
      All the best Debbs, hope the boys can lay on a trophy as a present..
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5248: Aug 09, 2014 10:24:42 am
      Congrats Debbs.

Have a prosperous future.

All the best Debbs, hope the boys can lay on a trophy as a present..

Thank you.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,607 posts | 6930 
      Reply #5249: Aug 10, 2014 12:02:57 am
      Congratulations to reddebs on your recent wedding.  I hope you have a very happy and enjoyable life together.

Enjoy the parties!!

:action-smiley-031:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #5250: Aug 10, 2014 12:06:10 am
      All the best for the future Debbs and Mr Debbs.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,900 posts | 818 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #5251: Aug 11, 2014 12:55:09 am
      Just realized (saw on my profile) I registered on here back in 2009, had probably 3 on and off years on the forum.

I remember having the David Silva & David Villa transfer threads bookmarked on my pc aha.

Pretty dam happy I am still here, enjoying the forum as ever.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5252: Aug 11, 2014 09:39:07 am
      Congratulations to reddebs on your recent wedding.  I hope you have a very happy and enjoyable life together.

Enjoy the parties!!

:action-smiley-031:

All the best for the future Debbs and Mr Debbs.

Thank you guys.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,720 posts | 6707 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #5253: Aug 11, 2014 10:57:41 am
      Nice one debbs on your recent nuptials. May you, Mr debbs and LFC have a very happy future together.  ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5254: Aug 11, 2014 06:39:26 pm
      Congrats Debs xx Sorry I've only just seen this, been up in Liverpool for the training day and the Dortmund game, hope you had a fab day xxx
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #5255: Sep 24, 2014 02:38:44 pm
      Congratulations belatedly Debs.

A wonderful institution is marriage .   You look good as a couple together.

All happiness  sweetness.     

Skip

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5256: Sep 24, 2014 02:45:16 pm

Same! Congrats Debs, wish you and your husband a very happy life together!

As for my own bit of good news, I've just received a job offer from the Rio 2016 Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games (that's a big name!), which was exactly what I was looking for. Very happy about that.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,607 posts | 6930 
      Reply #5257: Sep 25, 2014 12:45:13 pm
      I've just received a job offer from the Rio 2016 Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games (that's a big name!), which was exactly what I was looking for.

Well in and GOOD LUCK!!

(Will be great to have somebody on our forum to blame if it all goes tits up... ;) )
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #5258: Sep 25, 2014 07:44:04 pm
      Well in and GOOD LUCK!!

(Will be great to have somebody on our forum to blame if it all goes tits up... ;) )

Haha thank you ;D and if all goes fine, can I take all the credit too?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5259: Sep 28, 2014 11:28:45 am
      Congrats Debs xx Sorry I've only just seen this, been up in Liverpool for the training day and the Dortmund game, hope you had a fab day xxx

A wonderful institution is marriage .   You look good as a couple together.

All happiness  sweetness.     

Skip

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

Same! Congrats Debs, wish you and your husband a very happy life together!

As for my own bit of good news, I've just received a job offer from the Rio 2016 Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games (that's a big name!), which was exactly what I was looking for. Very happy about that.

Thank you folks.

Congrats Diego, as if it was ever in doubt that you'd get it  ;)
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5260: Dec 04, 2014 06:10:03 pm
      So after a company went bust on us in January 2013 owing us £90k and in the process nearly sending us under as we're a small company, the remainder of the year was a real struggle. A miscarriage thrown in for good measure in the Summer was very testing also, so I can remember very well the way I was going on and on about how, for once, I was going to celebrate New Year and say goodbye to 2013. Then my Dad went into hospital out of the blue on 27th December and on the early evening of New Years Eve we were told at Arrowe Park Hospital that he had lung and bowel cancer. 2013 really did f**k us over until it's very last.

It's been another horrible year. Chemotherapy and major operations to his bowel and liver and just all round general worry. Throw in another miscarriage and it's fair to say that 2014 has been horrible too.

But at least it's had its ups.

I'm typing here after my Dad got the all clear last Friday and me and Linzi are expecting our second child next June and it's fair to say that I can't wipe the smile off my face.

It's been mad. Whilst I'm not naive enough to think that it cannot return, for now, we all look forward with no worries and we can all smile and crack on.

If you've ever passed any regards on here to Dad, and a lot of you have, I really do appreciate it and it was good to read during hard times.

Thank you very much. I really mean that.

The last two years tried to do us so hopefully 2015 will be on our side if it knows what's good for it.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,246 posts | 6364 
      Reply #5261: Dec 04, 2014 06:23:44 pm
      Great news all around WAHS!

Enjoy the crest and try and minimize your time in the trough....that's all you can do when you are riding this wave called life.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #5262: Dec 04, 2014 08:16:15 pm
      So after a company went bust on us in January 2013 owing us £90k and in the process nearly sending us under as we're a small company, the remainder of the year was a real struggle. A miscarriage thrown in for good measure in the Summer was very testing also, so I can remember very well the way I was going on and on about how, for once, I was going to celebrate New Year and say goodbye to 2013. Then my Dad went into hospital out of the blue on 27th December and on the early evening of New Years Eve we were told at Arrowe Park Hospital that he had lung and bowel cancer. 2013 really did f**k us over until it's very last.

It's been another horrible year. Chemotherapy and major operations to his bowel and liver and just all round general worry. Throw in another miscarriage and it's fair to say that 2014 has been horrible too.

I'm typing here after my Dad got the all clear last Friday and me and Linzi are expecting our second child next June and it's fair to say that I can't wipe the smile off my face.

It's been mad. Whilst I'm not naive enough to think that it cannot return, for now, we all look forward with no worries and we can all smile and crack on.

If you've ever passed any regards on here to Dad, and a lot of you have, I really do appreciate it and it was good to read during hard times.

The last two years tried to do us so hopefully 2015 will be on our side if it knows what's good for it.

You seem to have been through the mill a bit mate! I hope that 2015 brings nothing but happiness and good fortune to you and your family.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #5263: Dec 05, 2014 12:21:19 am
      Glad to hear WAHS. You have had enough of the bad news, definitely time for some good news. Hope 2015 brings more joys and happiness.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,345 posts | 1620 
      Reply #5264: Dec 05, 2014 08:32:50 am

Made up for you pass on my best to dad  bet hes got a big smile , plus another grandchild speaking as a proud granddad of two it really does change things all the besr mate , this news plus Skips has made some shitty times for me just a little brighter .
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #5265: Dec 05, 2014 08:58:45 am

Tremendous news Dave a bit of good fortune is long overdue for you and your family, so happy to hear your dad is in remission - like they say mate 'today is the first day of the rest of your life' - looking good mate.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,596 posts | 3839 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5266: Dec 05, 2014 10:05:01 am

Lesser men would break.
      Thoughts with you and the family.

Here's hoping for a better 2015.

YNWA :D

Quick Reply