Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Reasons to be cheerful thread!

Read 413793 times
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Re: Reasons to be cheerful thread!
      Reply #5543: Aug 21, 2016 03:20:41 am
      Fck the footy  been out with some great friends tonight and had a great time ..
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #5544: Aug 21, 2016 01:24:20 pm
      My hometown football team, Chicago Fire, finally won an away game. It has been 2 years since that has happened. Hoping this is a sign of things to come.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5545: Aug 23, 2016 10:00:05 pm
      just put this little boat on the water to have a bit of fun before winter.Just passing Rafa's house here
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5546: Aug 23, 2016 10:10:32 pm
      just put this little boat on the water to have a bit of fun before winter.Just passing Rafa's house here

Looking good Walt lad !
      Me? mixed bag of days, Saturday afternoon family BBQ 2pm so missed the Burnley game (no real loss!) Monday birthday(55) + leaving party for us as we head back to Luxembourg on leaving the venue receive message telling my latest grandchild has been delivered ON MY BIRTHDAY!!
      if that wasn't enough return trip to Luxembourg (currently in motion) means i miss the Burton game, 5-0 WTF, good job I set the sky box to record ! then i check the prediction league to remind me of my score (that I didn't input) :f_steam: 
      NEVER MIND THEY'RE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW !
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #5547: Aug 23, 2016 10:20:06 pm
      Looking good Walt lad !
      Me? mixed bag of days, Saturday afternoon family BBQ 2pm so missed the Burnley game (no real loss!) Monday birthday(55) + leaving party for us as we head back to Luxembourg on leaving the venue receive message telling my latest grandchild has been delivered ON MY BIRTHDAY!!
      if that wasn't enough return trip to Luxembourg (currently in motion) means i miss the Burton game, 5-0 WTF, good job I set the sky box to record ! then i check the prediction league to remind me of my score (that I didn't input) :f_steam: 
      NEVER MIND THEY'RE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW !

that's a good result and I don't mean the Burton game. How cool to have a grandchild share your birthday
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #5548: Aug 24, 2016 11:18:03 pm
      that's a good result and I don't mean the Burton game. How cool to have a grandchild share your birthday

it is cool Walt, but the ex wife's not happy !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5549: Aug 25, 2016 02:29:22 pm
      Time to start the next phase of my life. 

Given notice at work, will be finishing Friday 14th October. No idea what I'm going to do but excited that I feel I'm back in control of things instead of the merry go round of same sh*t, different day.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #5550: Aug 25, 2016 02:32:33 pm

Given notice at work, will be finishing Friday 14th October. No idea what I'm going to do but excited that I feel I'm back in control of things instead of the merry go round of same sh*t, different day.

Can't put a price on that feeling of excitement and purpose.

Best of luck Debs, and fair play to you!  :clap:
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5551: Aug 25, 2016 03:17:34 pm
      Can't put a price on that feeling of excitement and purpose.

Best of luck Debs, and fair play to you!  :clap:

Thanks mate.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #5552: Aug 25, 2016 04:59:30 pm

Thats great Debs was it boredom or just the want to try a new career path , its something ive thought of for a while but the need to find a suitable job and balance the money is difficult , ive been one of the lucky ones as having always had work , I know there are some on the forum who have had difficulty from time to time finding work , do you have anything in the pipeline lined up .? Good luck with the choice .
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5553: Aug 25, 2016 05:15:51 pm
      Thats great Debs was it boredom or just the want to try a new career path , its something ive thought of for a while but the need to find a suitable job and balance the money is difficult , ive been one of the lucky ones as having always had work , I know there are some on the forum who have had difficulty from time to time finding work , do you have anything in the pipeline lined up .? Good luck with the choice .

Tbh mate it's a lot of things but not really those you've mentioned.

I only work 2 days (20hrs) but it's away from home near to my mums so I get to see mum too as I stay at hers when I'm here but there's been major fallouts between me and the family over how she's being cared for and also no provision has been made for me sleeping there once mum moves.  I no longer look forward to coming over because of it.

The travelling over is taking longer and longer and I'm not relishing the travelling for another winter.

Also losing Oscar this week, it's virtually impossible to get another dog if I'm working away whilst Paul works shifts and I can't not have a dog in my life.

I'm going to try to get some freelance work but I'm very lucky in my line of work, there's a huge shortage of experienced stylists in the industry so finding something won't be a problem.

My boss has already said I can come back if I change my mind 😜 
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #5554: Aug 25, 2016 05:27:29 pm
      At least you've got the security of being able to go back if things dont work , hope it works out well for you , my daughter does the same job as you , sometimes its nice to have a new challenge .
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5555: Aug 25, 2016 08:54:34 pm
      At least you've got the security of being able to go back if things dont work , hope it works out well for you , my daughter does the same job as you , sometimes its nice to have a new challenge .

Agreed mate.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #5556: Aug 28, 2016 09:02:45 am
      This LFC REDS Bad Boy! for the new season I had embroided,just as well coz' they dont sell them in the store.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,631 posts | 6940 
      Reply #5557: Aug 28, 2016 09:55:58 am
      This LFC REDS Bad Boy! for the new season I had embroided,just as well coz' they dont sell them in the store.

Quality that batz.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5558: Aug 28, 2016 11:19:40 am

Fantastic that mate  :gt-happyup:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,173 posts | 8549 
      Reply #5559: Sep 02, 2016 05:32:13 pm
      Tax rebate letter through today, get that in the bank and stashed away and that'll pay for my season ticket for next season :)
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #5560: Sep 03, 2016 05:47:59 pm
      Been out with my sister in the rain to watch my nephew play rugby , and a little later shall be taking in a few beverages with some friends. Lovely Saturday ,
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #5561: Sep 05, 2016 02:02:17 am
      Well today I've spent with family young and old and we have had  just a great day we  haven't done it for a while but we've made sure the break is not going to be so long again  appreciate what we have xxx
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #5562: Sep 06, 2016 07:26:51 pm
      Just got home with our new family addition, a 2 year old border collie called Lucas 😀

He's a beauty but still a bit stressed, he only arrived at the rescue centre on Friday from Ireland, then had a 2hr car journey home with me.  Not sure he's used to being in a house or around any type of gadgets, he's scared to death of the telly and nearly jumps out of his skin when my phone pings 😖
      LazyFingers
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 892 posts | 22 
      Reply #5563: Sep 08, 2016 04:14:04 pm
      I'm going to Vietnam in the morning and I am so excited!
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5564: Sep 18, 2016 02:50:06 pm
      Not a bad weekend, NYJets win, LFC win, wall knocked down, and now ManUtd have a hat trick of defeats, oh and garden weeded & mowed.

I feel like Joe does here...

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #5565: Nov 16, 2016 05:09:04 pm
      My daughter is coming out of hospital tonight she has to come and stay with us a while , but all things considered that's a hell of a result  :gt-happyup: :gt-happyup: :gt-happyup:

Quick Reply