Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Anyone fancy meeting up before the game?

Read 228068 times
      Semple
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Re: Anyone fancy meeting up before the game?
      Reply #874: Sep 16, 2014 10:17:57 am
      I'll be their tonight for a swift pint.

:)
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #875: Sep 17, 2014 10:01:28 am
      Good to see you all last night, even though I've got no hair left after that.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #876: Sep 17, 2014 05:39:36 pm
      Good to see you all last night, even though I've got no hair left after that.

Good to meet up with you again last night Andrew, we certainly made hard work of it didn't we, think I gained a few more grey hairs in the process..... boss to meet Dave (WAHS) and thanks for the drink too hun, will deffo meet up with you again and soon, you need to get your arse to L4 more often  ;) As always its great to see Semps, it was a shame Allan was missing though.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #877: Sep 18, 2014 08:17:07 pm
      Good to meet up with you again last night Andrew, we certainly made hard work of it didn't we, think I gained a few more grey hairs in the process..... boss to meet Dave (WAHS) and thanks for the drink too hun, will deffo meet up with you again and soon, you need to get your arse to L4 more often  ;) As always its great to see Semps, it was a shame Allan was missing though.

Yeah and it was great for me to meet the resident MILF xx

Sri Lanka's very own Andy Snill was there too which was a bonus and of course Semps who is always good craic.

And yeah, thought El Batez was a banker but hopefully next time and wouldn't mind a bev or two with Red Kenny, Huyton and anyone else from here. Thought I might have met the boss too but apparently up in the Lakes nowadays.

Hope to see you all sooner rather than later and hopefully with less of an arse twitcher of a game.

YNWA
      MsGerrard
      Reply #878: Sep 18, 2014 08:23:43 pm
      YNWA

:o :o :o I'm not quite sure how to take that hun  :laugh:

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #879: Sep 19, 2014 12:15:04 am

Who was that then?
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #880: Sep 19, 2014 09:37:27 am

Sri Lanka's very own Andy Snill was there too which was a bonus and of course Semps who is always good craic.

And yeah, thought El Batez was a banker but hopefully next time and wouldn't mind a bev or two with Red Kenny, Huyton and anyone else from here. Thought I might have met the boss too but apparently up in the Lakes nowadays.

Hope to see you all sooner rather than later and hopefully with less of an arse twitcher of a game.

YNWA

Sure I saw you kopping a grope mate haha
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #881: Sep 19, 2014 10:00:34 am

Snilly. The 'M' is for 'Man'.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #882: Sep 19, 2014 11:45:35 am

YNWA

Depends what way we make our way to the ground, due to time, me and my brother ended up having a couple in the Belmont then walked down and grabbed a scarf for his little lad.

Have numerous pubs that we like having a bevvy in such as The Old Barn, The Belmont, The Stadium, The Arkles, Sam Dodds and The Sandon. Just depends where we fancy and what mood we're in!
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      • everyones friend.enemies none.
      Reply #883: Sep 26, 2014 10:43:34 pm
      Early in the Arkles for the Derby.BT Sport presenters are gonna get some stick...Savo look out!.See ya tmorra gang.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,595 posts | 6928 
      Reply #884: Sep 27, 2014 10:08:52 am
      Haven't got time for the Arkles post-match el batez.  Heading the Sandon(area) shortly.
      falkirk_bairn
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 173 posts |
      Reply #885: Sep 29, 2014 11:01:48 am
      I'm down for the game against Hull. I've been to the Albert & The Park before. Any other boozers you'd recommend. Will most likely get a pint after the game as well as we wait for taxi.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #886: Sep 29, 2014 06:05:40 pm
      I'm down for the game against Hull. I've been to the Albert & The Park before. Any other boozers you'd recommend. Will most likely get a pint after the game as well as we wait for taxi.

The arkles is always a good place to have a bevy as is the Sandon hun....I'll see you there  :ernaehrung004:
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #887: Oct 22, 2014 11:30:02 pm
      The arkles is always a good place to have a bevy as is the Sandon hun....I'll see you there  :ernaehrung004:

Up on sat cas couldnt message you had a new phone and lost s lot of my numbs.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #888: Oct 23, 2014 10:31:29 pm
      Up on sat cas couldnt message you had a new phone and lost s lot of my numbs.

Haven't seen you for ages Andy.....you going in the arkles? I'll pop in and say hello xx
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #889: Oct 23, 2014 10:36:04 pm
      Next up for me is Chelsea at home so if anybody will be around give us a shout.

andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,341 posts | 1620 
      Reply #890: Oct 24, 2014 07:50:32 pm
      Haven't seen you for ages Andy.....you going in the arkles? I'll pop in and say hello xx

Should be up there early enough cas send me your num again will let you know what time ill be up there ,.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,475 posts | 4821 
      Reply #891: Nov 05, 2014 05:12:18 pm
      Anybody around before the Chelsea game for a swifty on Saturday? Probably have a couple in The Sandon providing my lift gets us over handy enough.

Lower Annie Rd for this one and hoping for a good start to get the atmosphere going.

el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      Reply #892: Dec 21, 2014 09:40:16 am
      Top draw game today and a must win,shall be in the Arkles yet again meeting up with The Frizz and if anyone else would care join the festivities please feel free to geg'in.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      Reply #893: Dec 29, 2014 09:45:22 am
      All this festive drinking!..is doing no amount of good to my poor old body!..hahaha!,but as per i'll be in the Arkles waiting and drinking,talking about this great club and slagging off other teams and transfer possibilities,so feel free to come along and join in.
      With a hic' and ho' and three points to go'#wegoagain!.
      el batez
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 8,795 posts | 189 
      Reply #894: Dec 31, 2014 08:33:13 am
      Roll on the New Year and bring us some cheer 3 points and some more beer and a burp!.
      The Arkles and El Batez Welcomes you all,see you tomorrow if ya fancy slurp!.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #895: Dec 31, 2014 11:58:02 pm
      Roll on the New Year and bring us some cheer 3 points and some more beer and a burp!.
      The Arkles and El Batez Welcomes you all,see you tomorrow if ya fancy slurp!.

Will try and pop in and say Hello to the legend that is El Batez tomorrow before we smash the foxes !!  :D
      nnilswerdna
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,879 posts | 104 
      Reply #896: Jan 15, 2015 01:47:28 pm
      I'll be taking the boy to both the Chelsea and the Bolton games, and I'll be in the Arkles definitely before the Chelsea match as Al has my members card :D

Be good to see some of you if you're about.

Quick Reply