Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

The 'What Are You Doing?' thread

Read 1088354 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Re: The 'What Are You Doing?' thread
      Reply #17273: Nov 09, 2014 01:55:36 pm
      Sure I saw a phone cover company on e-bay that advertised covers and you could provide an image, can't remember where on the site it was though Steve.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #17274: Nov 09, 2014 02:22:18 pm
      Sure I saw a phone cover company on e-bay that advertised covers and you could provide an image, can't remember where on the site it was though Steve.

Will keep looking Stuey mate but thought maybe other people could help also !
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,001 posts | 3952 
      Reply #17275: Nov 09, 2014 02:37:46 pm

My lad dabbles mate, he does mobile repairs including cover replacements, will ask next time I catch him.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17276: Nov 09, 2014 05:24:07 pm

http://www.mycustomcase.co.uk/get-started?device_id=6

http://www.yourdesign.co.uk/samsung

A couple of custom options

Can't find bugger all for the s4, loads for the s5.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #17277: Nov 09, 2014 07:51:39 pm

Thanks for the Links Rodders !
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #17278: Nov 12, 2014 05:27:51 am

Edit; checked both stores out and they only do the cases NOT the battery covers cheers anyhow Rodders. back to searching !!!
      jimmy_
      • Forum Youth Player

• 19 posts |
      Reply #17279: Nov 14, 2014 07:25:26 pm
      Right now, i'm watching tv...  ;)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17280: Nov 14, 2014 09:32:01 pm
      Just got in from work after a horrendous 2hr journey now watchin Scotland v Northern Ireland with an ice cold Bacardi n coke  :gt-happyup:
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,145 posts | 4897 
      Reply #17281: Nov 14, 2014 09:38:28 pm
      Just got in from work after a horrendous 2hr journey now watchin Scotland v Northern Ireland with an ice cold Bacardi n coke  :gt-happyup:

Seems like you've had a few too many already Debs. :D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17282: Nov 14, 2014 09:46:07 pm
      Seems like you've had a few too many already Debs. :D

Haha so I have  :drinking:

IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #17283: Nov 16, 2014 06:52:25 pm
      Just looking into setting up my own company. Will most likely go the sole trader route initially, as this is something I don't need a lot of investment for.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17284: Nov 17, 2014 04:18:10 pm
      Just looking into setting up my own company. Will most likely go the sole trader route initially, as this is something I don't need a lot of investment for.

Great news that mate.  What you going to be doing?

I've just finished baking cakes with my granddaughter and now that's done she's playing on GT6 with Paul.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #17285: Nov 18, 2014 08:34:54 am
      Great news that mate.  What you going to be doing?

I've just finished baking cakes with my granddaughter and now that's done she's playing on GT6 with Paul.

Candle making believe it or not! :laugh:

There are absolutely unreal profit margins to be made! Spent the last three days going through margins, and then ended up finding another cheaper supplier for my glassware.

As my surname is Smith, I'm going to try and go for the name "Candlesmiths" but I'm not sure if it breaks the rules for company names which infer to the quality of a good.

I've all the groundwork done, and I've been through test batches (I'm extremely new to it). All I need to do now is just throw a little money into it. Probably somewhere around 600-800 euro, and I can get going with everything. Looking forward to trying it. I know the hardest thing is going to be marketing the business. But I reckon I've a good name going, and I will have a nice premium product in my opinion once done.

And if I don't succeed, well at least I tried, or else I'd never have known if I could do it.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #17286: Nov 18, 2014 08:48:31 am

There are absolutely unreal profit margins to be made! Spent the last three days going through margins, and then ended up finding another cheaper supplier for my glassware.

As my surname is Smith, I'm going to try and go for the name "Candlesmiths" but I'm not sure if it breaks the rules for company names which infer to the quality of a good.

I've all the groundwork done, and I've been through test batches (I'm extremely new to it). All I need to do now is just throw a little money into it. Probably somewhere around 600-800 euro, and I can get going with everything. Looking forward to trying it. I know the hardest thing is going to be marketing the business. But I reckon I've a good name going, and I will have a nice premium product in my opinion once done.

And if I don't succeed, well at least I tried, or else I'd never have known if I could do it.

All the best with your venture mate, I hope it is a big success for you.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17287: Nov 18, 2014 11:38:04 am

That's fantastic mate, my sister in law does that too.  I'm guessing you mean scented candles?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #17288: Nov 18, 2014 03:07:52 pm
      Do you guys think this would be a good answer to a University of Liverpool questionnaire I'm filling in at this moment?

Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #17289: Nov 18, 2014 03:33:14 pm
      Relaxing after a long weekend visiting my sister, niece and nephew. I went to Syracuse, NY for my nephew's first birthday. It is nice to have a day to sit around the house since it is only 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17290: Nov 18, 2014 03:38:27 pm
      Do you guys think this would be a good answer to a University of Liverpool questionnaire I'm filling in at this moment?

You have the humour Diego but I think they might be looking for a bit more than that mate.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #17291: Nov 18, 2014 03:44:20 pm
      You have the humour Diego but I think they might be looking for a bit more than that mate.

Yeah I'm afraid so! ;D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17292: Nov 18, 2014 03:50:23 pm

I thought you were waiting till after the 2016 Olympics Diego, have you changed your mind?
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #17293: Nov 18, 2014 04:05:32 pm
      I thought you were waiting till after the 2016 Olympics Diego, have you changed your mind?

I am, I was just replying a questionnaire they sent me about their application process. Current plans still are to wait until after the Olympics
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #17294: Nov 18, 2014 04:18:17 pm
      I am, I was just replying a questionnaire they sent me about their application process. Current plans still are to wait until after the Olympics

Ah right, those pesky quetionnaires  ;D
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,480 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #17295: Nov 18, 2014 08:15:35 pm
      All the best with your venture mate, I hope it is a big success for you.

Thanks mate, me too. As said, groundwork is all done. Just need to save up a little cash and go with it. Will do it on the side, will still work my current job too. ;D

That's fantastic mate, my sister in law does that too.  I'm guessing you mean scented candles?

You'd be correct Debs! ;D Have some lovely glassware picked out, did some tests in very small glasses first, and I know what I need to tweak. Genuinely excited about doing it, even though it's something new. ;D

Quick Reply