Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Breaking Bad

Read 2141 times
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Breaking Bad
      Mar 22, 2010 02:02:09 pm
      Anybody else follow this awesome series?

Basically the plot is about a chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with terminal cancer, because of that he decides to start cooking and dealing crystal meth with one of his former students to secure his family's financial future before he dies. It's f**king awesome, that's what is ;D

Here's 2 trailers with should give an idea, no spoilers in there so..

Breaking Bad - Definition - Trailer

Breaking Bad Season 2 Promo

The 3rd season just started yesterday, haven't seen the episode yet but will later today for sure. The first season was cut short because of the writers strike back then, because of that I thought it wasn't as great as it should have been, only 7 episodes that one, but the 2nd season was really good.
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Re: Breaking Bad
      Reply #1: Mar 22, 2010 02:27:58 pm
      I started  watching it on Fiver thought it was boss :D

Not sure what series it was but they had 2 crystal meth junkies. I tied up in their basement and one dead, whose body they needed to get rid of. May have been the start of series 1 or 2.

I'll have to catch up an all that i've missed so far, was really enjoying it :)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #2: Mar 22, 2010 02:49:04 pm
      I started  watching it on Fiver thought it was boss :D

Not sure what series it was but they had 2 crystal meth junkies. I tied up in their basement and one dead, whose body they needed to get rid of. May have been the start of series 1 or 2.

I'll have to catch up an all that I've missed so far, was really enjoying it :)

Sounds like episode 2 or 3 of the first season, but I'm not sure, been a while.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #3: Jul 18, 2011 05:01:41 pm
      Anyone follow this show?

I highly recommend it as it has very good storyline and plenty of twists. Season 4 just started last night :)
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #4: Jul 18, 2011 05:05:55 pm
      I watched season one when it was first aired over here and loved it. Lost track when we cancelled our Sky subscription but would like to watch the rest at some point.
      mattmcg
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,410 posts | 103 
      Reply #5: Jul 23, 2011 04:32:52 am
      I have watched the first two seasons of this show, and am awaiting the season 3 dvd release in the UK.

The first two seasons are amazingly good, and I have heard season 3 is incredible.  I can't wait to watch it.

Walt is great but to me, his brother in law, Hank, steals the show with his ridiculous observations and hilarious 'speak without thinking' attitude. :D

Walt and Jesse do make a great double team though.
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #6: Jul 24, 2011 10:51:07 am
      Loved this show when it was on but, apparently FX have no plans to show/buy the rights to season 3 here in the UK, last I heard anyway, which sucks.

For anyone who wants to see here in the UK though, try this,   http://breaking-bad.otavo.tv/

EDIT: Only seem to be able to get season 3 to work (just watched episode 1 and can't wait to see the rest  :) ), season 2 episodes appear to be just trailers.
      « Last Edit: Jul 24, 2011 12:27:58 pm by Dave70 »
      derekm323f
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 81 posts |
      • Current Location: Newcastle, Australia
      Reply #7: Aug 10, 2011 01:37:42 am
      I'm addicted to it, Its by far the best tv series I have ever watched. Currently watching series 4 and when I watch the latest episode it does my head in that i have to wait a week for the next.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #8: Aug 10, 2011 02:53:57 am
      I'm addicted to it, Its by far the best tv series I have ever watched. Currently watching series 4 and when I watch the latest episode it does my head in that I have to wait a week for the next.

Very true, they really build up a few different story lines. It at that point now where things are going to go off :)

Quick Reply