Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Best footy podcasts?

Read 1909 times
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Best footy podcasts?
      Apr 04, 2010 05:25:50 am
      I love Football Weekly with James Richardson, The Game with Marcotti and LFCNY everynow and then.
      What do u like? What can u recommend and why isn't there a decent england based and regular liverpool podcast out there? Maybe there is..let me know and where to get it. Is it on itunes?
       I need more liverpool!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Re: Best footy podcasts?
      Reply #1: Apr 04, 2010 05:28:02 am
      I know all about the official club podcast but its like my dog...irregular and full of sh*te.
      I need your help!
      Beansie
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 370 posts |
      Reply #2: Apr 23, 2010 01:47:22 am
      I love Football Weekly with James Richardson, The Game with Marcotti and LFCNY everynow and then.
      What do u like? What can u recommend and why isn't there a decent england based and regular liverpool podcast out there? Maybe there is..let me know and where to get it. Is it on itunes?
       I need more liverpool!

Yeah The Guardian pdcast is decent, Richardson is good aswell and Glendenning is amusing.

Used to really like Marcotti but have gone off him abit and i have stopped listening to The Game podcast for the likes of Patrick Barclay and some other tw*ts.

The Itv one is not bad. Interesting to hear some of their commentators with actual subjective opinions.

I've looked around for some Liverpool podcast meself, heard one or two from other forums but nothing that good. And nothing weekly.

Has Lfc Reds done or plan to do one? That would be interesting to hear a few of the main guys here have a good debate!!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #3: May 28, 2011 02:17:18 am
      Beansie you are utterly right.

I also think Patrick Barclay is the most overated  and full of sh*te podcast pundit and journo out there.
      The Game podcast from the times is my least fav and he only seems to cement how awful it is.
      just because he is old and has a good radio voice he seems to think that his opinion is informed, insightful and btter judged than anyone else's. utter tool
      Football Weekly with James Richardson from the guardian is the greatest thing out there. Funny, intelligent, detailed and light all at the same time.

Wish LFC brought out a regular and decent podcast.

Anyone have any others that they like and can recommend?
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #4: May 28, 2011 03:42:13 am
      The Football Ramble is always a bit of a laugh, though in no way a serious one. 
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #5: May 31, 2011 02:34:29 am
      Yeah, I like the ramble and loved their last podcast...very funny.
      Nothing beats football weekly though...just brilliant.
      adammac
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,757 posts | 239 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #6: Jun 09, 2011 04:12:14 am
      Always like BBC World Football with Dalton, Tim, Andy and Shawn. It is very good listen if your interested in football not from UK. Football Weekly though is the best by far, use to listen to ESPN Soccernet a few years ago for the experts they have but it kept getting worst.

Quick Reply