Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

Doctor Who

Read 27372 times
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Doctor Who
      Apr 10, 2010 07:04:05 pm
      Anyone a fan of this, i am only a youngster and i love the show, thought Matt Smith did well on his first episode, going to be a big ask for him to take over David Tennant, was just wondering if anyone watched the show ?
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Re: Doctor Who
      Reply #1: Apr 10, 2010 07:07:16 pm
      Yeah i thought David Tennant was boss and never thought the new fella would get anywhere near the standard that Tennant set.

But he did! I thought he was boss in the 1st episode. Looks like a good choice for the new doctor.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #2: Apr 10, 2010 07:08:30 pm
      Yeah I thought David Tennant was boss and never thought the new fella would get anywhere near the standard that Tennant set.

But he did! I thought he was boss in the 1st episode. Looks like a good choice for the new doctor.

Yeah, his very Tennant like in a way, will you be watching the episode coming up ?
      Ally-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,625 posts | 113 
      • Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
      Reply #3: Apr 10, 2010 07:14:25 pm
      Yeah, his very Tennant like in a way, will you be watching the episode coming up ?

Yeah, will do mate. Yourself?
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #4: Apr 10, 2010 07:15:29 pm
      Yeah :).
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #5: Apr 10, 2010 08:07:43 pm
      Not sure if you noticed but the crack through time is following the doctor and Karen, at the end it went through the star wale.
      Ross
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,916 posts | 165 
      Reply #6: Apr 17, 2010 08:31:31 pm
      Brother had it on before.

Quite fond of the girl!!
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #7: Apr 17, 2010 08:38:24 pm
      I F***ing missed it tonight :( Dont spoil it for me! Am gonna watch it on BBC HD just after 8 :)
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #8: Apr 17, 2010 09:37:27 pm
      Not been impressed with this series so far, the opening episode was great however the last two have been rubbish hope the weeping angel's episode is better.

Bpatel
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #9: Apr 17, 2010 09:39:06 pm
      Not been impressed with this series so far, the opening episode was great however the last two have been rubbish hope the weeping angel's episode is better.

Was there a weeping angels episode last seaon with David Tennant? Or am i thinking of another episode?
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #10: Apr 17, 2010 09:41:02 pm
      Yeah that's right, next week there going to be in it with River song as well, its going to be a 2 parted episode.
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #11: Apr 17, 2010 09:42:03 pm
      Yeah but he was stuck in the past and some Sally Sparrow character dealt with them B.
      Bpatel

• 9,902 posts | 158 
      Reply #12: Apr 17, 2010 09:46:18 pm
      Okay, i was thinking of the right episode then. Those angels were really scary, that's how i remember them. :D
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #13: Apr 18, 2010 06:16:40 pm
      My kids (10+6 years old) love the new doctor, and think he's really funny.
      LFCBAFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,539 posts | 30 
      • Scousers rule the country!
      Reply #14: Apr 18, 2010 06:28:05 pm
      The weeping Angels actually scared me ;D
      miguelred
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts |
      Reply #15: Mar 30, 2011 05:54:29 pm
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #16: Jul 26, 2011 01:47:23 am
      Personally, thought towards the end the first half of the series got a lot better, personally cannot wait to find out the consequences of the Doctor knowing River Song, the fact she is a time lord, the relationship they will have, so many unanswered questions, does she kill the doctor, cant wait.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17: Jul 26, 2011 02:03:59 am
      Personally, thought towards the end the first half of the series got a lot better, personally cannot wait to find out the consequences of the Doctor knowing River Song, the fact she is a time lord, the relationship they will have, so many unanswered questions, does she kill the doctor, cant wait.

I really think Matt Smith has grown into the role, as has Arthur Darvill as Rory.  For me though, Karen Gillan's Amy Pond has really started to grate on me and is continually outacted by the other regulars & especially by her on screen daughter, Melody Pond/River Song. 
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #18: Jul 26, 2011 02:09:09 am
      I really think Matt Smith has grown into the role, as has Arthur Darvill as Rory.  For me though, Karen Gillan's Amy Pond has really started to grate on me and is continually outacted by the other regulars & especially by her on screen daughter, Melody Pond/River Song. 

I personally feel Matt Smith has the potential to be a better doctor then David Tennant, if given the right script, Steven Moffat IMO has let the the doctor who team down, reading up on it somewhere apparently the seasons weren't his full focus, Sherlock was, which may i say is just as good as doctor who.

I agree, i have never been fond of the character Amy Pond, to be honest the only companion i have liked, has been Martha Jones, the rest seemed a bit over the top and unrealistic.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #19: Aug 04, 2011 09:43:51 pm
      I'm showing my age here, but I have enjoyed Dr Who at various stages through my life and I still watch it now.  I think Matt Smith is excellent.  Like many, I was dubious when he was named, but then I saw some clips of him acting in other shows and he has an odd matureness about him.

When I were a wee lad, I remember Jon Pertwee being the Doctor and Tom Baker was the one that really owned it while I was growing up - for six years I think.  I also watched quite a bit of Peter Davison's Doctor (especially with Nicola Bryant!! :D) but then lost interest. 

I was a bit narked when they said 'no daleks' this time, felt a bit like saying we've run out of ideas.  They could have had a stalemate or some situation where the Doctor has to run away/escape to survive rather than actually defeating them.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #20: Aug 21, 2011 02:44:00 am
      New doctor who next week, can't wait.

Second half of the series trailer.

Doctor Who Season 7 Official Trailer
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #21: Aug 21, 2011 10:51:57 am
      New doctor who next week, can't wait.

:gt-happyup:
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #22: Aug 24, 2014 09:15:22 pm
      Bumping this after starting the thread worrying about Matt Smith taking David Tennant over and now my concerns are the same about Peter.

Won't spoil the first episode for anyone, thought he did alright, think it will be harder for me myself to be as attached to this doctor as Matt Smith made his character so slick and cool.

What did you lot make off the episode if you watched it?
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,207 posts | 1414 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #23: Aug 24, 2014 10:11:14 pm
      I really enjoyed it! Peter was a little awkward in parts but I noticed the same with Matt in his first episode, and he went on to be my favorite Doctor, but yeah, I liked it, had me laughing a lot!

I think the 76 minutes for the episode made it feel a little dragged out in parts too though.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #24: Aug 24, 2014 10:13:11 pm
      I really enjoyed it! Peter was a little awkward in parts but I noticed the same with Matt in his first episode, and he went on to be my favorite Doctor, but yeah, I liked it, had me laughing a lot!

I think the 76 minutes for the episode made it feel a little dragged out in parts too though.

True but the last 5 minutes of the episode were the best for me.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #25: Aug 25, 2014 06:29:35 pm
      The plot wasn't so good, even with all the references to one of my favourite episodes. However I enjoyed Capaldi and am enjoying Clara's growth. The phone call I actually liked even if it was blatantly designed to get those unaccustomed to an older doctor on board. A promising debut for me, always takes a few episodes for the new doctor to really hit their stride.

Also a few questions raised which helps get me hooked!
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #26: Aug 29, 2014 10:46:36 pm
      The plot wasn't so good, even with all the references to one of my favourite episodes. However I enjoyed Capaldi and am enjoying Clara's growth. The phone call I actually liked even if it was blatantly designed to get those unaccustomed to an older doctor on board. A promising debut for me, always takes a few episodes for the new doctor to really hit their stride.

Also a few questions raised which helps get me hooked!

Yeah I watched it - the bit at the end when the Doctor says 'Look AT me - not at my face' was the writers way of trying to get the stupid fangirls who love Twilight on board.

I don't consider myself a fan of Doctor Who, I watch it now and again and its enjoyable, but Peter Capaldi's such a great actor it's impossible to go wrong. I watched it and I thought he was great and his assistant Clara doesn't seem a cliched bimbo but a real character, so that's a good basis. It's impossible to go wrong, unless the scripts turn really really sh*t - like one based around The Doctor going back in time to buy yesterday's paper.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #27: Aug 30, 2014 09:47:18 am
      I thought he was great and his assistant Clara doesn't seem a cliched bimbo but a real character, so that's a good basis.

;D agreed. I loathed Rose, she was one of these ever growing number of characters with next to no personality. A hollow shell for viewers, particularly fan girls, to pour themselves into so they can imagine themselves stroking David Tenant's face.

(From my understanding this is also the basis of them Twilight books and the movies, replacing Tennant with Robert Pattinson.)
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #28: Aug 30, 2014 10:35:07 am
      I'm showing my age here, but I have enjoyed Dr Who at various stages through my life and I still watch it now.  I think Matt Smith is excellent.  Like many, I was dubious when he was named, but then I saw some clips of him acting in other shows and he has an odd matureness about him.

When I were a wee lad, I remember Jon Pertwee being the Doctor and Tom Baker was the one that really owned it while I was growing up - for six years I think.  I also watched quite a bit of Peter Davison's Doctor (especially with Nicola Bryant!! :D) but then lost interest. 

Same as mate but after Tom Baker and Pertwee l lost interest and don't think watched another episode, maybe because the theme was too repetitive and juvenile - or maybe the ale, women and buses into town in no particular order distracted me.
      Having followed Capaldi from his early appearances in that comedy hospital show Getting On with Jo Brand which was excellent, then his serious dramatic roles, it was something of a surprise to hear he had been cast as Dr Who!
      Surely a backward step in his career or perhaps offers of work are thin on the ground, which would be surprising.

unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #29: Aug 30, 2014 11:10:38 am
      Same as mate but after Tom Baker and Pertwee l lost interest and don't think watched another episode, maybe because the theme was too repetitive and juvenile - or maybe the ale, women and buses into town in no particular order distracted me.
      Having followed Capaldi from his early appearances in that comedy hospital show Getting On with Jo Brand which was excellent, then his serious dramatic roles, it was something of a surprise to hear he had been cast as Dr Who!
      Surely a backward step in his career or perhaps offers of work are thin on the ground, which would be surprising.

A backwards step? In the last couple of years the show has exploded on the international market, they were going round the globe doing world premieres. It's the biggest role up for grabs on British TV.

It's by far the biggest role of Capaldi's career and the only move upward is to lead a multi-million dollar US show like a Breaking Bad/Walking Dead level or become a movie star. To most of the world this is his first exposure. This aint the Tom Baker days anymore.

Also, from what I hear he is a big fan of the show.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #30: Aug 30, 2014 11:34:26 am

A backwards step? In the last couple of years the show has exploded on the international market, they were going round the globe doing world premieres. It's the biggest role up for grabs on British TV.

It's by far the biggest role of Capaldi's career and the only move upward is to lead a multi-million dollar US show like a Breaking Bad/Walking Dead level or become a movie star. To most of the world this is his first exposure. This aint the Tom Baker days anymore.

I know the show has a cult following and all that goes with that statement.
      Mine is a personal take and it puzzles the hell out of me how adults rave about it - again a personal view.
      Having said that the addition of a thespian of Capaldi's status to the cast is a real surprise.
      Having seen an interview with Peter Capaldi discussing the role I get the impression he does have reservations himself, body language, guarded replies and generally looking a little uncomfortable in comparison to other interviews left me with that opinion.
      If he does more than one series it will be a shock.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #31: Aug 30, 2014 11:35:31 am
      I liked the look of Capaldi as the Doctor and think he'll be excellent but the whole time I was expecting him to go into a full on expletive laden rant ala The thick of it  ;D
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #32: Aug 30, 2014 11:42:55 am
      I know the show has a cult following and all that goes with that statement.
      Mine is a personal take and it puzzles the hell out of me how adults rave about it - again a personal view.
      Having said that the addition of a thespian of Capaldi's status to the cast is a real surprise.
      Having seen an interview with Peter Capaldi discussing the role I get the impression he does have reservations himself, body language, guarded replies and generally looking a little uncomfortable in comparison to other interviews left me with that opinion.
      If he does more than one series it will be a shock.

Oh this seems a little defensive, as I guess mine did, I can see how I came off a bit aggressive, so apologies.

I was just meaning to say it's no longer a cult thing, it's become a huge international franchise in the last couple of years.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #33: Aug 30, 2014 12:54:38 pm
      Oh this seems a little defensive, as I guess mine did, I can see how I came off a bit aggressive, so apologies.

I was just meaning to say it's no longer a cult thing, it's become a huge international franchise in the last couple of years.

Haha no worries mate, that's what just getting off the Current Affairs does for you, still got my serious head on.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #34: Aug 30, 2014 02:08:21 pm
      Haha no worries mate, that's what just getting off the Current Affairs does for you, still got my serious head on.

;D I try to stay off there for my sanity hahaha
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #35: Aug 31, 2014 01:30:35 am

Its got a massive international market and makes shitloads for the BBC, just like Top Gear - that's globalisation for you.

Becoming Doctor Who has pretty much made Peter Capaldi the most recognised BBC star world wide along with Clarkson, Hammond and May. Pretty much funds the BBC these days along with Top Gear.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #36: Aug 31, 2014 07:50:45 am
      Its got a massive international market and makes shitloads for the BBC, just like Top Gear - that's globalisation for you.

Becoming Doctor Who has pretty much made Peter Capaldi the most recognised BBC star world wide along with Clarkson, Hammond and May. Pretty much funds the BBC these days along with Top Gear.

Having seen Capaldi in several critically acclaimed productions, his subsequent appearance in Dr Who does require an amount dumbing-down on the part of anyone who has followed the actor's career.
      To put his name in the same sentence as that buffoon Clarkson is a professional slight.
      As you point out 'tho Dave the show does have a global fan base and the benefits to the actor's career are obvious, if you are into it Capaldi can only acquit himself well in the role.       
      « Last Edit: Aug 31, 2014 09:18:52 am by stuey »
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #37: Aug 31, 2014 09:44:37 am
      Having seen Capaldi in several critically acclaimed productions, his subsequent appearance in Dr Who does require an amount dumbing-down on the part of anyone who has followed the actor's career.
      To put his name in the same sentence as that buffoon Clarkson is a professional slight.
      As you point out 'tho Dave the show does have a global fan base and the benefits to the actor's career are obvious, if you are into it Capaldi can only acquit himself well in the role.       

Depends what you mean by dumbing down, I found the Thick of It to be awful. He's been in some other good stuff though. Moffat's writing is actually quite complex for a prime time, family orientated TV show as well, it's getting acknowledged as such too. When was the last time you watched the show? Not that it's for everyone but you seem to be critiquing the current product based of your knowledge of the old?

Clarkson is a c**t though.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #38: Aug 31, 2014 10:02:03 am
      Depends what you mean by dumbing down, I found the Thick of It to be awful. He's been in some other good stuff though. Moffat's writing is actually quite complex for a prime time, family orientated TV show as well, it's getting acknowledged as such too. When was the last time you watched the show? Not that it's for everyone but you seem to be critiquing the current product based of your knowledge of the old?

Clarkson is a c**t though.

Haven't watched it for decades, not really into sci-fi per se and the repetitive nature of it (sci-fi) is probably the main reason for the lack of interest.
      Some of course is really entertaining - Blade Runner comes to mind and Space Odyssey, shows how out of touch I am, but I have seen loads of the recent stuff 'cos the kids and my good lady wife are into it and some does come over as infantile and a variation on a theme.
      For me that's how Dr Who interprets - infantile and a variation on a theme.

unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #39: Aug 31, 2014 12:32:45 pm
      Haven't watched it for decades, not really into sci-fi per se and the repetitive nature of it (sci-fi) is probably the main reason for the lack of interest.
      Some of course is really entertaining - Blade Runner comes to mind and Space Odyssey, shows how out of touch I am, but I have seen loads of the recent stuff 'cos the kids and my good lady wife are into it and some does come over as infantile and a variation on a theme.
      For me that's how Dr Who interprets - infantile and a variation on a theme.

Fair enough. Variation on a theme? Isn't that every TV show? The David Tennant years were very infantile.

The Matt Smith ones were more double edged with proper story arcs and the frothy campness of it all became punctuated by a growing darker side.

The two episodes in this season have expanded upon them darker elements.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #40: Aug 31, 2014 01:03:59 pm
      Fair enough. Variation on a theme? Isn't that every TV show? The David Tennant years were very infantile.

The Matt Smith ones were more double edged with proper story arcs and the frothy campness of it all became punctuated by a growing darker side.

The two episodes in this season have expanded upon them darker elements.

You're obviously into it whereas it has a minus attention span rating for me, it's horses and courses mate and if it gives you enjoyment fairy muff.

unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #41: Aug 31, 2014 01:10:53 pm
      You're obviously into it whereas it has a minus attention span rating for me, it's horses and courses mate and if it gives you enjoyment fairy muff.

I guess I'm bored this morning in particular too, waiting for the game!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,959 posts | 3943 
      Reply #42: Aug 31, 2014 03:22:55 pm
      I guess I'm bored this morning in particular too, waiting for the game!

Well worth waiting for it was.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #43: Aug 31, 2014 07:01:06 pm

Have to agree to an extent. Not that many people knew who David Tennant was before he was in Dr Who and now he's played many roles in movies. It is a backwards step for Dr Who to have an older dr. I thought the recent younger doctors were better and they should have continued with that. I'm not totally convinced on Capaldi being the doctor either. I have not seem the usual charisma from the recent dr that has made him so popular. It kind of felt slightly stale watching the new series. I think it is important to play the DR well. It is a role that can make or break an acting career.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,248 posts | 2848 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #44: Sep 06, 2014 07:57:21 pm
      Spoiler Alert. It's crap.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #45: Sep 06, 2014 10:06:42 pm

Disagree.

Enjoyed the episode, the banter between the Dr and Robin Hood was funny and their relationship devolved well in the episode.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,248 posts | 2848 
      Reply #46: Sep 06, 2014 10:18:06 pm
      Disagree.

Enjoyed the episode, the banter between the Dr and Robin Hood was funny and their relationship devolved well in the episode.

I just don't get it any more. The story lines are so thin for me. Since David Tenant got his claws into the part and his style of acting, with all the woos and arhs.

The graphics/CGI seems so heavily relied upon.

I really think they need new writers.

RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #47: Sep 06, 2014 10:21:10 pm
      I just don't get it any more. The story lines are so thin for me. Since David Tenant got his claws into the part and his style of acting, with all the woos and arhs.

The graphics/CGI seems so heavily relied upon.

I really think try need new writers.

Oh don't get me wrong I think the show has dipped since Russell T Davies departure.

I reckon Matt Smith under him writing would have excelled. Steven Moffat just doesn't cut it for me on the less important episodes, the ones that keep the season interesting.

But I still have to watch it, and I am sure a couple of great episodes will turn up sooner or later.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,248 posts | 2848 
      Reply #48: Sep 06, 2014 10:44:12 pm
      I still watch it, but it's just noise in the back ground.

There seems no boundaries to the story line, anything is possible and probable.

Christopher Ecclestone was good, dispite him being a manc, since he left, it's just lost its way.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #49: Sep 07, 2014 12:03:08 am
      Well that was one of the worst episodes I've seen.
      TheShanklyGates
      • Forum Ian St John

• 438 posts |
      Reply #50: Sep 09, 2014 04:10:13 am
      I've not long got into Doctor Who,The Day of The Doctor to be exact. I'm a massive geek/nerd if you want to put a name on it with it superheroes and comic books so why not add the doctor to the collection. I had wanted to watch it for a while and a friend who is a HUGE fan told me that was a good time to start watching so I did and loved it and since then have went back and watched all Christopher Eccleston,David Tennant and Matt Smith episodes along with some classics. Matt Smith is my favourite doctor,probably because it was the first doctor I really watched and knew of properly.

I've enjoyed Peter Capaldi so far,much darker than previous doctors which I've really liked. Already looking forward to next weeks episode.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,248 posts | 2848 
      Reply #51: Sep 14, 2014 09:51:04 am
      Much better this time.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #52: Sep 14, 2014 01:28:06 pm
      Yes, much preferred this episode.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 9,874 posts | 805 
      Reply #53: Sep 14, 2014 03:43:11 pm
      :D

I disliked this episode, found it boring to be honest.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #54: Jul 25, 2017 12:47:41 am
      So the Dr and River Song got married, Dr regenerates and is now female. Now what?
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #55: Jan 01, 2019 03:35:15 am
      Jodie Whittaker ..... awesome.

Who is it going to be later today  ... the nasties......  1/1/19 ?

Methinks the Daleks

Quick Reply