Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

Jack Robinson (Liverpool -> QPR)

Read 56448 times
      MsGerrard
      Re: Jack Robinson Player Thread
      Reply #115: Nov 01, 2011 12:51:15 am
      Nice one and Congratulations Jack, keep up the good work and your time will come.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #116: Nov 01, 2011 12:54:21 am
      Well in lad - great prospect :)
      aussieredave
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 961 posts |
      Reply #117: Nov 01, 2011 01:33:56 am
      Love this guy.

Think the world of him and i know one day he is going to be our starting LB.

robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #118: Nov 01, 2011 07:03:11 am
      with robinson its the same as the rb side.. we have the positions covered for the next decade with enrique and robinson on the left and jonno, kelly/Flanagan on the right.. if they develop as they seem to be we wont have to invest there for years

great news
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #119: Nov 01, 2011 07:59:38 am
      Thought he did well when he played last season.

Keep it up, Jack, you still have time on your side so that a chill pill and train hard! It's going to take some real hard work to even displace Enrique!
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #120: Nov 01, 2011 10:41:55 am
      Big future ahead of him.

No better LB in the league to learn from at the moment than Enrique either.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,603 posts | 3843 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #121: Nov 01, 2011 12:06:39 pm
      I do miss the chance the Europa League gave to our young players. He'll just have to patiently work away and wait for the chances to come.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,008 posts | 3352 
      Reply #122: Nov 02, 2011 12:56:53 pm
      Gonna be hard for him due to the fact that Enrique is still relatively young himself and he'll need to start playing regularly soon so he can develop. But it does look like he's already our back up left back so, god forbid, an injury or dip in form to Enrique should give him his chance.

Still though, well F***ing done Jack lad on getting a long term contract. Looks a beast of a player and certainly never looks out of place in the first team.
      suso
      • Forum John Toshack

• 272 posts |
      Reply #123: Nov 02, 2011 09:47:35 pm
      am happy to have robinson as our 2nd choice LB. he is a very very good young player and has every thing it takes to be a top top LB. i think he needs to play games so i would like to see him in the cup competitions and maybe even sub appearance  in the PL when we are a couple goals up 
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #124: Jan 25, 2012 09:36:18 am
      So what's up with him? Doing good with the reserves?
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #125: Jan 25, 2012 09:50:35 am
      So what's up with him? Doing good with the reserves?

He's been out injured the last couple of months.
      Tim LFC
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 765 posts | 15 
      Reply #126: Mar 27, 2012 10:30:40 pm
      Going on loan next season to Villa apparently.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #127: Mar 27, 2012 10:39:04 pm
      Going on loan next season to Villa apparently.

I'd be surprised if anything like that has already been sorted out.

kevinho
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,698 posts | 78 
      • YNWA
      Reply #128: Mar 27, 2012 11:30:12 pm
      Are they getting rid of Warnock or something?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #129: Jun 21, 2012 11:04:12 am
      Well done to Jack for being named in the squad for the u19 euro's starting next month as well as Conor Coady. No Jack Dunn, Sterling or Morgan though which is pretty strange to this biased observer.
      LiverpoolCornhusker
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 656 posts | 24 
      Reply #130: Sep 27, 2012 05:46:35 pm
      Not really sure why his performance at West Brom hasn't been discussed yet, thought he was brilliant! He looked good going forward too, remember one instance in particular where he had a brilliant first touch to cut inside his marker and set up a chance. Nuri picked him out as a stand out as well.
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Reply #131: Sep 28, 2012 05:00:41 am
      Robbo is going to be a great LB, I'm sure of it but I don't know if it'sd the right time for him to start games,next season maybe. He's so quick and I like his tackles(remember Arsenal and ManCity). I haven't seen him cross though but  defensively he is solid due to his pace.
      The only thing he needs to prove is: his crossing and heading. Great young player to have in our hands.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #132: Oct 10, 2012 12:57:21 pm
      He's growing into a big lad, and looks nothing like the waif he did when he first came into the side.
      he's only going to improve, and here's hoping that we have yet another quality young player that fulfills his potential.
      Hiroyuki Ishii
      • Forum Youth Player

• 9 posts |
      Reply #133: Jan 18, 2013 11:40:16 am
      What do you think about Jack Robinson?
      I see him trying hard as possible in every game he attend. Fast enough to defense Walcott, has Football IQ ( I think). He has bright future. better than Luke Shaw and probably can do more than Wisdom.

but BR doesn't use him, he made Mansfield and sat on the bench at Manutd. Uses Wisdom instead. Is that because Rogers doesn't want link up young players Sterling and Jack? or the height? he is 168cm Wisdom is 186cm and has physical also. so he can attack or defense at set play.  I understand, but I'd say use Jack Robinson instead.

Please tell me your thoughts about him. Hope to see him sitting on the bench at Norwhich too.
      alex1995
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,186 posts | 165 
      Reply #134: Jan 20, 2013 08:21:50 am
      I see him trying hard as possible in every game he attend. Fast enough to defense Walcott, has Football IQ ( I think). He has bright future. better than Luke Shaw and probably can do more than Wisdom.

but BR doesn't use him, he made Mansfield and sat on the bench at Manutd. Uses Wisdom instead. Is that because Rogers doesn't want link up young players Sterling and Jack? or the height? he is 168cm Wisdom is 186cm and has physical also. so he can attack or defense at set play.  I understand, but I'd say use Jack Robinson instead.

Please tell me your thoughts about him. Hope to see him sitting on the bench at Norwhich too.

He is going to be a very good LB but he needs to play in a team with stability, our team and its performances aren't stable, look at ManU, the reason for which they can regularly play youngsters is because their performance are stable and their style is established in every part and player of the team. Robbo needs this, had he been at a club like Everton, Newcastle etc he would have been seen as a gem. I mean those teams know their trade already, we don't even have a definite starting 11! I hope at least we don't: how can Downing be a starter?
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,147 posts | 257 
      Reply #135: Jan 20, 2013 02:21:58 pm

I expected he will do better than what I saw in the game against Mandfield. What I saw that game (and only a game I can see him play for a while) I can't remember any good sign in his play. Almost all of his passes were backward and very rare seeing him bring the ball forward and that against a team much much inferior in term of player quality. His defense also nothing to say he will has a bright future in the level our club will expect.

Anyway, he's just 19 years old so sure he still have a lot of time. And I'm really hope he develop to be quality player, as I hope to all our young players.

And re Jack's height mate I look in wiki and transfermarkt he's 1.80 m not 168

Elrozzo1
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 480 posts |
      • ElroyRosenberg hit me up on Twitter
      Reply #136: Jan 23, 2013 03:30:06 am
      Is he gonna play in the next year?
      Stevie-G
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,730 posts |
      Reply #137: Jan 27, 2013 06:10:28 pm
       Not close to being first-team material from what I saw tonight.

Quick Reply