Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 26th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W15 D7 L2

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 893973 times
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #15410: Jun 05, 2015 10:51:15 pm
      Good luck  hope it all goes smooth for you and the mrs after all she got to do all the next bit remember it like yesterday awsome .

Cheers mate. Still waiting for her to drop.

Still absolutely F***ing gagging for a pint.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,244 posts | 4930 
      Reply #15411: Jun 12, 2015 01:07:59 pm
      Loving that Ripapuru has become the guardian of the forum rules.  ;D
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,011 posts | 3352 
      Reply #15412: Jun 12, 2015 01:50:20 pm
      Cheers mate. Still waiting for her to drop.

Still absolutely F***ing gagging for a pint.

Any news yet lad?
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,011 posts | 3352 
      Reply #15413: Jun 12, 2015 02:14:45 pm
      On a side note, there's some F***ing miserable cu*ts on this site.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #15414: Jun 12, 2015 02:15:10 pm

No Bill. Getting  induced tomorrow if nothing happened by then.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,011 posts | 3352 
      Reply #15415: Jun 12, 2015 02:15:59 pm

No Bill. Getting  induced tomorrow if nothing happened by then.

Fingers crossed all goes well mate.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #15416: Jun 12, 2015 02:45:10 pm

Cheers Bill.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,349 posts | 1622 
      Reply #15417: Jun 13, 2015 04:39:53 am
      Well im up listening to the dawn corus been going over my speech my daughter getting married tomorrow  hope it goes well  my little girl now im being a sentimental old tw*t so I will leave it at that .
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #15418: Jun 13, 2015 07:13:47 am
      e
      I think you will find you have made reference to older posters in previous posts as you have also mentioned your Dad talking to you about L.F.C..  So if anyone is a disgrace it is you as I mentioned your Dad in reference  to that. Also as another poster mentioned you try to come across as a forum hardman but you do not frighten anybody.
      Lets see if you have the guts to admit that you have misread my earlier post.

Guts to admit I misread? Not guts, I'm not stupid enough to think that. You are a cunning and snide old man who knows exactly what they are doing and who most on here has known for sometime is a wretch of a person. I've never said I dislike older posters either - blatant lie but that's what you do.

On to me, trying to look like a forum hard man? I can see that some would think that with my style of posting but that's not what it is meant to be and I've certainly never tried to frighten anybody. As on most forums there is a lot of name calling knocking around but you are different. You have on numerous times gone way too far past normal dickheadary too many times for my liking but because you are this older poster you think you're above other people. You're wrong. The forum has seen right through you. Lonely and nasty little man.

I'm sure you'll reply but I won't be reading it as I'm sure you'll lie.

Apologies to every other forum member for this but I'm pretty sure that, although off topic, my reply to Walt in the manager thread was honest.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #15419: Jun 13, 2015 08:48:41 am
      e
      Guts to admit I misread? Not guts, I'm not stupid enough to think that. You are a cunning and snide old man who knows exactly what they are doing and who most on here has known for sometime is a wretch of a person. I've never said I dislike older posters either - blatant lie but that's what you do.

On to me, trying to look like a forum hard man? I can see that some would think that with my style of posting but that's not what it is meant to be and I've certainly never tried to frighten anybody. As on most forums there is a lot of name calling knocking around but you are different. You have on numerous times gone way too far past normal dickheadary too many times for my liking but because you are this older poster you think you're above other people. You're wrong. The forum has seen right through you. Lonely and nasty little man.

I'm sure you'll reply but I won't be reading it as I'm sure you'll lie.

Apologies to every other forum member for this but I'm pretty sure that, although off topic, my reply to Walt in the manager thread was honest.

Just in case you read this reply I hold you in the contempt you deserve, I did not malign your Dad, but you set out to make it look like I did, was this to earn yourself some kudos as it sure looks like it to me. I cannot be arsed trawling through your posts but if you persist  with your blatant lies and accusations I will so the forum can see right through you. You have had the knife out for me ever since I would not give you information I had received by p.m but you are fully aware of that aren't you.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #15420: Jun 13, 2015 08:55:04 am
      Just in case you read this reply I hold you in the contempt you deserve, I did not malign your Dad, but you set out to make it look like I did, was this to earn yourself some kudos as it sure looks like it to me. I cannot be arsed trawling through your posts but if you persist  with your blatant lies and accusations I will so the forum can see right through you. You have had the knife out for me ever since I would not give you information I had received by p.m but you are fully aware of that aren't you.

I pm'd to ask you who was being a c**t as you kept referring to a couple of things. Why would I see my arse over you not telling me Bill?

I genuinely thought you were bringing up my Dad for other reasons than you state. If not then I'll take your word that you weren't. Certainly wasnt for kudos. It's a sensitive time with my Dad so when I see you bringing him up I'm going to react and thought that was you were after.

Trawl through my posts all you want but I'm pretty sure I've never said I don't like older posters.

I'm really going to leave it at that Bill.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #15421: Jun 13, 2015 09:01:33 am
      I pm'd to ask you who was being a c**t as you kept referring to a couple of things. Why would I see my arse over you not telling me Bill?

I genuinely thought you were bringing up my Dad for other reasons than you state. If not then I'll take your word that you weren't. Certainly wasnt for kudos. It's a sensitive time with my Dad so when I see you bringing him up I'm going to react and thought that was you were after.

Trawl through my posts all you want but I'm pretty sure I've never said I don't like older posters.

Thank you for your reasoned reply, I only mentioned your Dad for good reasons. I have said many times how important My Dad was to me and my allegiance to L.F.C. Sadly for me my Dad died when he was only 56 so I would never impinge on a posters Family, on the poster maybe and that is as far as it goes.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #15422: Jun 13, 2015 09:11:28 am

Thank you for your reasoned reply, I only mentioned your Dad for good reasons. I have said many times how important My Dad was to me and my allegiance to L.F.C. Sadly for me my Dad died when he was only 56 so I would never impinge on a posters Family, on the poster maybe and that is as far as it goes.

Guys - hope you can draw a line there. You're both posters that I (personally) value and, as a rather capricious and combative sod myself, I know how how things escalate. No preaching just an honest statement from me.

What's the latest on the Mrs WAHS?
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #15423: Jun 13, 2015 09:14:13 am
      Guys - hope you can draw a line there. You're both posters that I (personally) value and, as a rather capricious and combative sod myself, I know how how things escalate. No preaching just an honest statement from me.

Thanks mate I hope this puts the misunderstanding to bed.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #15424: Jun 13, 2015 09:15:19 am

Getting induced today I think Al. Going Arrowe Park at 1pm to see what's what.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #15425: Jun 13, 2015 09:16:08 am

Line drew.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #15426: Jun 13, 2015 09:19:03 am

Good luck mate - not long now. Both of mine were induced and you've seen the size of those buggers now. Oldest one is 14 and 6ft 1 and the little 'un is 12 and just won Player of Year for his club after 87 goals this season.......

My point?

This bit feels like forever..........but it really doesn't last that long and then the fun begins ;)
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #15427: Jun 13, 2015 09:20:37 am

All the best to you all mate.  After what you've been through to get to today, a little ray of sunshine is on their way  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #15428: Jun 13, 2015 09:24:21 am
      Good luck mate - not long now. Both of mine were induced and you've seen the size of those buggers now. Oldest one is 14 and 6ft 1 and the little 'un is 12 and just won Player of Year for his club after 87 goals this season.......

My point?

This bit feels like forever..........but it really doesn't last that long and then the fun begins ;)

She had a bad time last time with it mate, epidural with pre-eclampsia went tits up and all that malarkey which resulted in her and baby nearly dying. That's why she is worrying but I know this will be totally different.

All the best to you all mate.  After what you've been through to get to today, a little ray of sunshine is on their way  xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Ar thanks Deb.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,972 posts | 3057 
      Reply #15429: Jun 13, 2015 09:27:45 am
      She had a bad time last time with it mate, epidural with pre-eclampsia went tits up and all that malarkey which resulted in her and baby nearly dying. That's why she is worrying but I know this will be totally different.

Ar thanks Deb.

I remember you saying mate - hence my clumsy attempt at trying to reassure.

This time tomorrow - all will be good.

And BR's teeth will still be otherworldly.......
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #15430: Jun 13, 2015 09:39:49 am

Good luck Dave... Everything will be sound, keep her spirits up..

This time tomorrow a new red will be with you..

My first was induced, tough on the Mrs, he never showed signs of wanting to enter the world, nearly had to smoke to little bugger out.. But for one that didn't want to get out early he makes up for it, been up at 5:30 everyday of his near 6 years now..

Fun starts tomorrow

Thoughts with you all
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,495 posts | 4839 
      Reply #15431: Jun 13, 2015 10:00:03 am
      Good luck Dave... Everything will be sound, keep her spirits up..

This time tomorrow a new red will be with you..

My first was induced, tough on the Mrs, he never showed signs of wanting to enter the world, nearly had to smoke to little bugger out.. But for one that didn't want to get out early he makes up for it, been up at 5:30 everyday of his near 6 years now..

Fun starts tomorrow

Thoughts with you all

I remember you saying mate - hence my clumsy attempt at trying to reassure.

This time tomorrow - all will be good.

And BR's teeth will still be otherworldly.......

Ha cheers boys. Sure all will be good. Seems to have had a totally different pregnancy this time around.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,349 posts | 1622 
      Reply #15432: Jun 13, 2015 12:10:08 pm
      Good luck Dave .Me im getting ready fir church my youngest getting married today , speech all done gonna have a swift on though calm me the fck down .

Quick Reply