Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

The Topic With No Real Subject

Read 893691 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,406 posts | 3404 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: The Topic With No Real Subject
      Reply #15479: Sep 06, 2015 11:23:10 am
      You couldn't make this up. At 2am this morning we were woken up by men shouting which was only heard above the roar of chainsaws, this carried on unabated until daybreak.
      It transpires that Merseyrail had their men sawing down trees and had them at it at 2am to prevent disruption!?
      The shouting was from neighbours equally as f**king pissed off with this madness.
      We live adjacent to the main Liverpool/London line and have had to get used to the rail traffic but chainsaws at 2am?? Defies common sense.

yeah, no disruption at 2 am unless your one of the poor bas**rds who who live nearby
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #15480: Sep 06, 2015 01:48:18 pm
      Hi Comrades,
      Just throwing this out there, I'm in constant Psychological warfare with my ex regarding contact with my kids. I have a son aged 10, who I see occasionally and a 4 year old daughter who I'm not allowed to see at all,
      We have a existing court order in which my daughter is supposed to be brought to me once a month, but my ex hasn't brought her to me now for over two years,(we live over 120 miles apart) she is in breach of the court order on two counts,

At the time of the court order I could get legal aid, but since the austerity measures were introduced legal aid has stopped, leaving myself powerless to fight my corner,

My question is, there must be someone out there who's either been thru the same sh*t as I am or knows someone who has ?

Does anyone know of a pro-Bono solicitor for example in the (West Midlands) area that could advise me,

My ex is a total c**t, she totally refuses access to my daughter, she even put her then boyfriends(now married) name on her birth certificate knowing I was her father, she continually deceives my daughter by denied access, I haven't seen her since July '13' she is almost 5 yrs old and I've never heard her speak,

That's just the measure of what a evil bi*ch she is, ........

And why this needs to be stopped,

Hope you can help !

YNWA
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15481: Sep 06, 2015 02:06:17 pm
      Bought a tear to my eye that mate...F***ing bi*ch she is.

Sorry I can't offer any help from here mate but I wish you all the best.

It's father's day here in OZ and I couldn't think of anything worse of not being able to see my kids. Being at work for these last 8 hours without them is enough.

Good Luck bud.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15482: Sep 06, 2015 02:47:30 pm
      Hi Comrades,
      Just throwing this out there, I'm in constant Psychological warfare with my ex regarding contact with my kids. I have a son aged 10, who I see occasionally and a 4 year old daughter who I'm not allowed to see at all,
      We have a existing court order in which my daughter is supposed to be brought to me once a month, but my ex hasn't brought her to me now for over two years,(we live over 120 miles apart) she is in breach of the court order on two counts,

At the time of the court order I could get legal aid, but since the austerity measures were introduced legal aid has stopped, leaving myself powerless to fight my corner,

My question is, there must be someone out there who's either been thru the same sh*t as I am or knows someone who has ?

Does anyone know of a pro-Bono solicitor for example in the (West Midlands) area that could advise me,

My ex is a total c**t, she totally refuses access to my daughter, she even put her then boyfriends(now married) name on her birth certificate knowing I was her father, she continually deceives my daughter by denied access, I haven't seen her since July '13' she is almost 5 yrs old and I've never heard her speak,

Hope you can help !

YNWA

Your slut of an ex is not following the direction of a court order mate, no ifs or buts. It is a straight forward matter and there is no reason you should not represent yourself at a tribunal.
      The beak would have the relevant papers before him you would confirm they had not been followed, here's the good bit - your access will be restored and the slut pays the legal costs being in default as she is of a court order.
      Go for it Billy. 
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #15483: Sep 06, 2015 03:00:16 pm
      As a kid, I was on the other end of this.  I hope you sort it out. 
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #15484: Sep 06, 2015 04:44:17 pm
      Hi Comrades,

Hope you can help !

YNWA

Have you tried these guys Billy?  They may have contacts, free advice or support mate.  You could also try Social Services.

http://www.fathers-4-justice.org/
      MsGerrard
      Reply #15485: Sep 06, 2015 06:16:30 pm
      Good luck billythered with everything, no father deserves to be kept away from seeing their kids grow up, you never get that back, all the very best hun xx
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,934 posts | 4992 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #15486: Sep 06, 2015 06:30:31 pm
      Thanks guys for the advise and the support, very much appreciated, the fathers for justice is a good start, I'll be giving them a shout for sure, I'm sure they would have come across this kind of thing before, thanks again wonderful people. I'll keep you posted,

You'll Never Walk Alone !
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #15487: Sep 06, 2015 06:37:53 pm
      Thanks guys for the advise and the support, very much appreciated, the fathers for justice is a good start, I'll be giving them a shout for sure, I'm sure they would have come across this kind of thing before, thanks again wonderful people. I'll keep you posted,

Best of luck mate.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #15488: Sep 06, 2015 10:21:45 pm

Good luck Billy hope you manage to sort it .
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #15489: Sep 15, 2015 05:30:00 pm
      Hey is anyone able to tell me if this is a genuine signature and if so whose it is?

Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #15490: Sep 15, 2015 06:21:23 pm
      Anyone been using business fish? Something about him that's so endearing

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15491: Oct 17, 2015 06:40:19 pm
      At the Grafton drinking cider ringside waiting for me lad's fight.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #15492: Oct 17, 2015 10:52:55 pm
      Is Bournemouth's kit actually made by JD Sports?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,748 posts | 6720 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #15493: Oct 18, 2015 07:05:04 am

11 football related faces in this picture...can you find them?
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #15494: Oct 20, 2015 07:06:49 am
      At the Grafton drinking cider ringside waiting for me lad's fight.
      How did he get on Stuey?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15495: Oct 20, 2015 12:07:05 pm

He had the other lad down in the third and looking well tired but lost on points with a split decision, the only people that agreed with the shout were the lad's family.
       Some good fights tho' and a good bevvy.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,348 posts | 1622 
      Reply #15496: Oct 21, 2015 09:04:56 am
      He had the other lad down in the third and looking well tired but lost on points with a split decision, the only people that agreed with the shout were the lad's family.
       Some good fights tho' and a good bevvy.

Shame about the loss mate but a good night had and you cant have too many of them ,good luck to him next time .
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15497: Oct 21, 2015 09:12:00 am
      Shame about the loss mate but a good night had and you cant have too many of them ,good luck to him next time .

Nice one Andy.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,004 posts | 3952 
      Reply #15498: Nov 11, 2015 05:45:25 pm
      Here's a fine example of mayhem and piss-ups:-
      My lad was out on the ale with his bird and her daughter etc, they went for a scran first and when they went for the car his Mrs who was driving could not find the keys in her pocket.
      Further inspection revealed it wasn't actually her coat - she had put somebodies coat on instead of her own.
      When the coat could not be found a locksmith was called and it cost them 150 quid - sh*t happens.

That was nearly 2 weeks ago and his daughter and two friends were round at theirs having drinkies, one stayed and the other got off.
      In the morning she came back round to get her coat which she'd forgot, she walked in and picked her coat off the banister, as she put it on some car-keys jangled in the pocket - she doesn't drive and hasn't got a car.

I kid you not.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #15499: Nov 19, 2015 11:26:02 pm
      Log on.

See almost every player thread with New beside it.

Know that ajayi82 has been posting. ;D
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #15500: Nov 20, 2015 06:03:20 am
      Log on.

See almost every player thread with New beside it.

Know that ajayi82 has been posting. ;D

Is it wrong that I just mark them all as read?

srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,218 posts | 4919 
      Reply #15501: Nov 20, 2015 01:31:36 pm
      Is it wrong that I just mark them all as read?

I think that's the most sensible thing to do Rodders.

Quick Reply