Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

La Liga

Read 356218 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,695 posts | 6695 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: La Liga
      Reply #1311: Aug 26, 2015 09:12:14 am
      QuicoGalante
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,509 posts | 120 
      • Uruguay 2030
      Reply #1312: Aug 27, 2015 03:54:04 pm
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #1313: Aug 29, 2015 10:36:17 pm
      Madrid 4-0. James has scored two beauties. Bale and Benzema well worked headers the other scorers.

Barca won 1-0 thanks to...Vermaelen!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #1314: Aug 29, 2015 10:48:36 pm
      Keylor Navas saves a penalty! Quality save. Held on to the ball as well with a couple Betis players sniffing around.

Funny how the Madrid fans will sing his name when he's done nothing for them but they booed Casillas after all he's done. Pricks.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,288 posts | 2806 
      Reply #1315: Aug 29, 2015 10:54:11 pm
      Madrid 4-0. James has scored two beauties. Bale and Benzema well worked headers the other scorers.

Barca won 1-0 thanks to...Vermaelen!

Loves a wonder goal doesn't he?

Don't think I've seen him score an average goal :D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #1316: Aug 29, 2015 11:05:35 pm
      Loves a wonder goal doesn't he?

Don't think I've seen him score an average goal :D

Ramos just hit the post trying to do the same thing! Unlucky. Deserves a goal to celebrate telling the Mancs to F**k off :D

Isco is sublime to watch, too. I hate watching good teams.
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,187 posts | 1269 
      Reply #1317: Aug 30, 2015 04:44:57 am
      Delighted for Benitez with his first win at Madrid - and emphatic too.

Go on Rafa!
      Hollywood Balls
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,802 posts | 469 
      • PhD, School of Hard Knocks, University of Life.
      Reply #1318: Aug 31, 2015 04:04:56 pm

Did this guy manage Charlie Adam?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1319: Aug 31, 2015 07:35:29 pm
      Rafa seems to have a lot of media people against him willing him to fail and yet he is a super nice guy extremely polite and he and his wife have done some exceptional things for charity. Then you have Maureen a first class c**t of a man happy to let anyone take the blame as long as he does not have to and the media love him.
      I hope he wins the lot this season he deserves it
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #1320: Sep 01, 2015 02:33:22 am
      Rafa seems to have a lot of media people against him willing him to fail and yet he is a super nice guy extremely polite and he and his wife have done some exceptional things for charity. Then you have Maureen a first class c**t of a man happy to let anyone take the blame as long as he does not have to and the media love him.

I think in England the Press have it in for Rafa because of Ferguson. Rafa really made him look second rate in terms of what he achieved in Europe with much less resources and in the league really too. Mourinho is just seen as doing because of money and that will be the analysis at the end of the day. Chelsea can't overtake Utd in terms of records, so he was never really a threat. The rest of the media apart form lazy sources who just take the copy from elsewhere don't seem to be as in love with Mourinho. British press love the establishment and the order that you don't get above your station.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1321: Sep 02, 2015 04:14:41 am

Looking at the English media perspective Walt it's a lose lose scenario for Rafa. Win and sweep all before him and the likes of the w**ker across the water will say "so what look at the team he has" do an Ancelotti and not win anything and they will raise hell calling him a failure.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #1322: Sep 02, 2015 01:21:38 pm
      Looking at the English media perspective Walt it's a lose lose scenario for Rafa. Win and sweep all before him and the likes of the w**ker across the water will say "so what look at the team he has" do an Ancelotti and not win anything and they will raise hell calling him a failure.

I think that if he wins either the title or ucl he will be praised, after such a long period of Barca's domination over them, even though they won the ucl 2 seasons ago, the reality is that Barca are the no 1 team in this moment and in the past decade also.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1323: Sep 09, 2015 03:55:42 pm

You're right but as far as I'm concerned F**k the English media in regards to their attitude towards our club and ex staff.
      Also on a side note, unfortunately I'd rather Barcelona or Atletico won stuff than Real. Weirdly enough I used to support Real Madrid because most of my family on the Spanish side did, I didn't even change sides because Barca were successful - it wasn't the case back then, I just preferred the football they played.
      Something seems vacuous about Real Madrid. Maybe it's because they are funded by the state. Plus they are faggots.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #1324: Sep 12, 2015 03:34:09 pm
      Bleedin heck is that score right 4 nil up at 27 minutes, when I checked livescores Espanyol v Real Madrid, maybe they got 4 earlier than that too.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1325: Sep 12, 2015 10:01:14 pm
      Bleedin heck is that score right 4 nil up at 27 minutes, when I checked livescores Espanyol v Real Madrid, maybe they got 4 earlier than that too.

6=0 final score?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,385 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1326: Sep 12, 2015 10:12:38 pm

yes iit was. Barcelona won 2-1 against atletico Madrid with the winning goal scored by a promising young sub called messi
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1327: Sep 23, 2015 08:48:40 pm
      Barca have been humiliated.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1328: Sep 23, 2015 11:41:47 pm
      See Rafa has got Benzema scoring goals for fun.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #1329: Sep 24, 2015 12:20:38 am
      See Rafa has got Benzema scoring goals for fun.

He's probably told him to score and not just feed Ronaldo. He ran in front of the chicken man to score the second. Ronaldo would not like that at all, especially since it was a tap in.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1330: Sep 24, 2015 01:01:44 pm
      He's probably told him to score and not just feed Ronaldo. He ran in front of the chicken man to score the second. Ronaldo would not like that at all, especially since it was a tap in.

Yeah i saw Ronaldo running into the goal and i expect him to have words with Karim as he took his goal away from him. Don't think Rafa pampers Ego's. Its all about the team. Pleased things are going well for Rafa.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #1331: Oct 03, 2015 05:00:49 pm
      Sevilla hold off Barcelona. 2-1. Always a good day when Barca and/or Real lose.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1332: Oct 05, 2015 06:38:57 pm
      Real played 7  scored 15 conceded 2. that has title winning all over those stats and CL two legged ties Real will be difficult to beat
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1333: Oct 05, 2015 06:47:50 pm
      Real played 7  scored 15 conceded 2. that has title winning all over those stats and CL two legged ties Real will be difficult to beat

Looking strong defensively. Still got James to return from injury in attack too.

Quick Reply