Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

Pundits and Commentators

Read 441586 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Pundits and Commentators
      Reply #644: Oct 22, 2015 06:15:34 pm
      Now Arry said he knows Ancelotti was offered the Liverpool job yet Carlo insists he had no contact. Who is going ask Arry why he talks complete and utter crap

Arry knows best. Not sure how he thinks he knows this when he has no ties with the Club or Carlo at all. Amazing how he knows this but yet nothing else has been said about it.

Or accountant. Who might be the dog.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #645: Oct 22, 2015 06:16:42 pm
      It's funny how many times he keeps going on about this expecting the media to pick it up and run with it in the next day's papers but nobody does :D
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #646: Oct 22, 2015 06:21:19 pm
      Arry knows best. Not sure how he thinks he knows this when he has no ties with the Club or Carlo at all. Amazing how he knows this but yet nothing else has been said about it.

Or accountant. Who might be the dog.

early on-set dementia started about 30 years ago with him he is just a joke
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #647: Oct 22, 2015 06:29:07 pm
      It's funny how many times he keeps going on about this expecting the media to pick it up and run with it in the next day's papers but nobody does :D

Like when warnock was on Football Focus and kept banging on about Rafa's CV, only to get ignored every time he said it.
      The puzzled look on his face as he got blanked was funny as F**k.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,417 posts | 3413 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #648: Oct 22, 2015 06:29:34 pm
      You've just reminded me of Jenas.

Dire.

The last good pundit the BBC had was Lee Dixon who they lost to ITV.

the best pundit the bbc ever had was Ron manager
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,186 posts | 4404 
      Reply #649: Nov 01, 2015 03:05:28 pm
      Trevor Francis yesterday what a bellend...

"Klopp needs to make a substitution" - yeah that's what normally happens after 5 mins!

I wonder who thought it was a bright idea having Owen and Francis commentating on the same game.......!
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #650: Nov 01, 2015 03:08:57 pm

"Klopp needs to make a substitution" - yeah that's what normally happens after 5 mins!

I wonder who thought it was a bright idea having Owen and Francis commentating on the same game.......!

I genuinely can't believe how easy BT Sport have found it to come up with the biggest, shittest group of pundits/commentators ever.

CHOW87
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #651: Nov 01, 2015 09:00:13 pm
      It's incredible how critical Trevor Francis was of JK's tactics in the first half yesterday. Yet I don't remember him praising Klopp for bringing on Benteke at the right time to batter a tiring Chelsea defence.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,226 posts | 918 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #652: Nov 01, 2015 09:12:52 pm
      Trevor Francis pr**k of the highest order
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #653: Nov 01, 2015 09:17:49 pm

I genuinely can't believe how easy BT Sport have found it to come up with the biggest, shittest group of pundits/commentators ever.

It's incredible how critical Trevor Francis was of JK's tactics in the first half yesterday. Yet I don't remember him praising Klopp for bringing on Benteke at the right time to batter a tiring Chelsea defence.

Demanded that Klopp make a change after 5 minutes? I remember hearing that. Such shrewd tactical observations might explain why he was sacked as a manager by Sheffield Wednesday....and Birmingham City. And Crystal Palace.

I don't know whether Francis edits his own wikipedia page but I was interested to read that in his management career section his "sacking" is neither alluded to in the Birmingham City entry (he merely 'left' later in the year he lost to Liverpool in the 2001 League Cup final) or in the Crystal Palace section.

One instance of his sacking is outlined though during his stint at Sheffield Wedensday. Though sacked, the wikipedia entry is AT PAINS to stress 'that many people still feel that his dismissal - the result of one relatively bad season - was the cause of a subsequent decline from which the club has still not fully recovered'.

Hmmm....is that so? Methinks old Trevor has been putting his Wikipedia account to good polemical use!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Francis

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #654: Nov 02, 2015 08:26:19 am
      Until yesterday I'd actually forgotten how much of a simpleton poor Trevor was.

There have been a plethora of T.V. programmes of late which give 'differently able' people a chance to prove themselves in the workplace - I guess BT have just jumped on the bandwagon.

I was actually embarrassed for him.  :-[
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #655: Nov 02, 2015 10:11:21 am
      Trevor Francis reminds me of a politician rather than an ex footy player.

Did anyone see Paul Merson's load of old garbage? Going on about it was Chelsea's easiest game of the season or something along those lines? I'm assuming it was over the weekend but I could be mistaken.

Typical Sky sh*te.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #656: Nov 02, 2015 10:16:40 am
      Until yesterday I'd actually forgotten how much of a simpleton poor Trevor was.

There have been a plethora of T.V. programmes of late which give 'differently able' people a chance to prove themselves in the workplace - I guess BT have just jumped on the bandwagon.

I was actually embarrassed for him.  :-[

I'd forgotten whatsisname full stop mate.
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,532 posts | 1772 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #657: Nov 02, 2015 10:19:28 am
      He was very annoying. Still not as bad as BBC pundits. IMO. ;D
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,005 posts | 3952 
      Reply #658: Nov 02, 2015 11:22:15 am
      Sky can only get the likes of Merson and Francis to spout bullshit that accommodates their belief that all but Ferguson's wreckage are pretenders to success.
      Not forgoing of course the c**t Murdoch's neurosis about all things Liverpool, hahaha happy daze.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,177 posts | 8552 
      Reply #659: Nov 02, 2015 01:48:41 pm
      Trevor Francis reminds me of a politician rather than an ex footy player.

Did anyone see Paul Merson's load of old garbage? Going on about it was Chelsea's easiest game of the season or something along those lines? I'm assuming it was over the weekend but I could be mistaken.

Typical Sky sh*te.

Merson definitely has a dislike for us, anyone remember his reaction to when asked how we would get on against Barca after a rotated Rafa team got done by Arsenal 6-3?

Laughed his head on like a thick schoolkid. We still had the last laugh just like Saturday.

The retarded alcoholic should stick to gambling or snorting his F***ing last braincell.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #660: Nov 03, 2015 08:26:58 pm
      Watching BT Sport and the Madrid v PSG match. Ally McCoist - forgot how good a co-commentator he is. Not heard him on the for years. Much better commentator than manager that's for sure!
      shawspeed
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 566 posts | 128 
      Reply #661: Nov 05, 2015 05:52:39 pm
      Harry Redknapp is a cock that is all.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #662: Nov 05, 2015 06:52:17 pm
      Yep, Redknapp hates Jürgen because he's not British, so obvious it's embarrassing.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #663: Nov 05, 2015 10:00:20 pm
      Yep, Redknapp hates Jürgen because he's not British, so obvious it's embarrassing.

He needs to get a grip of himself the sad tool!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #664: Nov 05, 2015 10:01:31 pm

That much is obvious. 'Coming over here...telling us how to play our own sport!'
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #665: Nov 06, 2015 01:29:04 am
      I watched the game in Russian tonight. It was quite refreshing not to hear the typical ar.ses commentating on our game.

Must do it more often.
      RazorRedz
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 147 posts | 23 
      Reply #666: Nov 06, 2015 09:36:11 am
       :lmao:

Michael Owen can hardly string a sentence together how he got the BT Sport gig is a mystery to us all, talking about Can diving while the camera shows blood gushing from his calf anybody remember a certain Michael Owen blatantly diving for that penalty against the Argentina the traitor infuriates me. Michael please please stop offending the ears of the nation with your nonsense.

Quick Reply