Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

Fans that bring our great club down!

Read 21430 times
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Fans that bring our great club down!
      Jan 11, 2011 07:30:55 pm
      Liverpool V Man United - Sick Munich Chant 9/1/11

I know there is always one scumbag out there but its people like this who should not be allowed to football matches.

I can remember before I put up a stupid Munich joke on Facebook when I was a little immature and I was ridiculed by ALL football fans.

I quickly realised how pathetic I was and took it down but the chanting of that caught on live televison, brings our great club down.

The reason i had made a pathetic Munich remark was because of Hillsborough slander sent to me. Still no excuse.
      Misty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,585 posts | 62 
      • At the end of the storm- Is a golden sky....
      Re: Fans that bring our great club down!
      Reply #1: Jan 11, 2011 07:47:00 pm
      There are idiots everywhere, no matter who they support.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #2: Jan 11, 2011 07:48:36 pm
      The lad was caught up in the emotion of the game. No big deal for me. He is young and, (just like you say you did PG), he'll learn.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #3: Jan 11, 2011 07:58:04 pm
      True. It just looks so ridiculous!

Football is football. When you think about it? Mocking people who were killed?

Dont even see how I did that before.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #4: Jan 11, 2011 08:00:12 pm
      Where is the video "sick murderers chant" that nearly all the mancs were singing?

Exactly.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #5: Jan 11, 2011 08:07:19 pm
      Where is the video "sick murderers chant" that nearly all the mancs were singing?

Exactly.
      Not really the point.

Let them chant what they want. Dont sink to their level.

And I'm sure most United fans say dont sink to our level.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #6: Jan 11, 2011 08:17:06 pm
      Liverpool fans sing about Munich at SOS do

Just got sent this link by a Manc friend.

The Spirit of Shankly. Shankly would not want this :(
      njny_scouser
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 791 posts |
      Reply #7: Jan 11, 2011 08:26:45 pm
      Liverpool fans sing about Munich at SOS do

Just got sent this link by a Manc friend.

The Spirit of Shankly. Shankly would not want this :(

I've seen that ages ago. Really sickens me to see it. We shout so much about Hillsborough awareness yet this really just makes us look hypocritical on that front. I know I'm gonna get heat for saying that but I think it's true.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #8: Jan 11, 2011 08:29:06 pm
      I've seen that ages ago. Really sickens me to see it. We shout so much about Hillsborough awareness yet this really just makes us look hypocritical on that front. I know I'm gonna get heat for saying that but I think it's true.
      Its exactly true. Spirit of Shankly like.

Your gonna get poor scum fans but one of our own fan organisations. Sickens me!
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #9: Jan 11, 2011 08:34:50 pm
      Like PGlynn, there was a time when I made jokes about the Munich disaster, a time when I didnt actually realise what I was saying. When someone replied a Hillsborough joke, I went mental. It was then that I realised that Munich was the same, people died, people got hurt, and it still hurts people to this day. Now I cant tolerate any of this Munich stuff, and seeing the SOS video was quite sickening to be honest. Show some respect.
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #10: Jan 11, 2011 08:42:59 pm
      I think that Mancs singed "sick murderers chant" and he just answered them with Munich. When they dont respect us then why we should respect them ?
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #11: Jan 11, 2011 09:41:38 pm
      Like they weren't singing 'Murderers'?

Also where is the video of the United players on the pitch in Moscow singing the United fans little ditty about us?

fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #12: Jan 11, 2011 09:42:05 pm
      The hatred in that guys face :o
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #13: Jan 11, 2011 09:45:53 pm
      I'm getting sent lots of why we have scum fans links here:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=362170&cc=5739

And I just hope that is not true!!!!
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #14: Jan 11, 2011 10:03:06 pm
      I'm getting sent lots of why we have scum fans links here:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=362170&cc=5739

And I just hope that is not true!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOO JOHN ARNE RIISE...
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #15: Jan 11, 2011 10:36:06 pm
      Just like to echo whats been said on here that I completely condemn actions like this.

However don't you find it funny how they manage to pick out a couple of lads chanting about "Munich" in the crowd, yet when thousands of the scum are screaming "murderers" at the top of their voices they conventianetly don't even show a glimpse of them.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #16: Jan 11, 2011 11:17:00 pm
      Just had this Conversation with a Manc on Facebook and it got me so f**king angry  :mad:. Shows what cu*ts they are.
      Sorry if there is alot of spelling mistakes I was typing very fast and as I say was very f**king angry.

Manc:WAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Me:
      how can you crow about that victory we outplayed you get a ridiculous penalty, we controlled the game until stevie got sent off, and still looked like scoring with 10 men.Manc:controlled the game?!?!!??!?!?! were you watching a different game? plus your fans are a disgrace started singing about munich...and btw you clearly didnt ouplay us at all, considering you only had 1 maybe 2 good chances.
      Me: So you comment on our fans signing Munich but not the fact your fans were signing 'murderers' two wrongs don't make a right but your fans provoked our fans, it was also a very small minority of our fans singing that.
       Manc:yeah you are murderers milan riots.
      Me:f**k off.
      Manc:MUR-DER-ERS.
      Me:it was nothing to do with Milan.
      Manc:MUR-DER-ERSi t was in milan I thought?was a riot and u killed people either way.
      ME:your're being a f**king tw*t here.

Manc:haha get used to it I was there btw :)singing MUR-DER-ERS actually thats the only one I didnt sing haha.

Me: we were playing Juve in Brussles at heysel- a completly inadequate venue for a football match and there had been alot of trouble the city before the match, there were missles being thrown between the two sets of fans, however there was only a bit of chicken wire seperating some Juve fans in the neutral section I belive and our fans, at a time when football-hooligansim was at a high a group of our 'fans-' some of which were people who had previous convictions for football hooliganism and were probably just there to cause trouble and didn't even support Liverpool ran at the Juve fans. The Juve fans ran back and were trapped, then a wall collapsed on them and killed 39 people. Liverpool supportes do have to take alot of responsibility for what happend at Heysel-although there were other factors-like the choice of stadium which the LFC chief executive had worked to have change. But yes there is alot of resposibility with our supportes- It was a small minority of our fans who let us down that day and we don't deserve having murderers chanted at us. And finally what about the scummy Mancs who have chanted 'lets all laugh at  thrillsborough' that's the most disgraceful chant you will ever hear, and anyone who sings it is a c**t.
      Added in the last bit about anyone who Channts that is a c**t but it's true.
      « Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011 04:59:46 pm by thereds13 »
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #17: Jan 11, 2011 11:51:17 pm
      Theres no doubt, a nasty element at each club, but its funny what gets picked up by people and the media, i must admit i heard a few Munich songs from our lot, but i think it was retaliation for the murderers chants we had to endure on Sunday.(which the media seem to have missed) although that doesn't in anyway justify some of our own doing that.And of course what gets reported US! biased Manc media, i know that there was several arrests and i was witness to some of the chairs getting ripped off and thrown down the stand, and I've heard the stories of the vitalization of the bogs!!, bet this happens when there at Anfield as well, bet its not reported though??Just more corrupt journalism and bias being shown to our rivals...We should raise above all this and show what class we do have and show why we are the best supporters in the land.
      cozza_man_yeah
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      • Ní bheidh tú ag siúl in aonar.
      Reply #18: Jan 12, 2011 12:30:52 am
      In my opinion there is absolutely no room for so-called ''fans'' of a club who has lost so many, offending the history of another club with past tragedies. Even if it is United. Fans like the lad in this video need to cop on.
      SuperSami4
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 59 posts |
      Reply #19: Jan 12, 2011 02:09:17 am
      In my opinion there is absolutely no room for so-called ''fans'' of a club who has lost so many, offending the history of another club with past tragedies. Even if it is United. Fans like the lad in this video need to cop on.

Agree completely
      emsy28
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 545 posts | 12 
      Reply #20: Jan 12, 2011 02:59:17 pm
      I was there and I'll admit i sang the Munich chant because there's only so much you can take of them singing mudere-rs when we chant liverpool.Their chants of murderers happen at every liverpool v man u game,I'm sad i did it now but when your taking so much crap of their fans you do get caught up in the emotion of it all.
      njny_scouser
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 791 posts |
      Reply #21: Jan 12, 2011 04:47:15 pm
      I think that Mancs singed "sick murderers chant" and he just answered them with Munich. When they dont respect us then why we should respect them ?

That's what they want you to do. Those chants are meant to incite you and get you to do something just as stupid. If you respond you not only let them win but you make yourselves just as bad as them. The problem, unfortunately, is that in the passion of the game nobody, not even myself or the calmest of fans, would have that thought in the back of their head when they're being called murderers. I'd want to fire a chant right back. Unfortunately, given the way that the hatred is really ingrained into the cultures of both clubs, the chants aren't going to end any time soon, and neither will the reactionary chants.
      Dave70
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,536 posts | 76 
      Reply #22: Jan 14, 2011 03:05:27 am
      Of course there is great rivalry between the two clubs and some unpleasant things are going to be said on both sides but, there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Remember, we are better than them in EVERY way. Let them sing what they want after all, they're just a bunch of Gary Nevilles at the end of the day.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #23: Jan 14, 2011 01:00:34 pm
      It's a disgrace. LFC should never stoop so low. Other clubs will chant about Hillsborough/Heysel etc, but we are better than that.

Disgusting to see.
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #24: Jan 14, 2011 02:18:19 pm
      If people were at the game, they'd understand. Simples.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #25: Jan 14, 2011 03:20:10 pm
      I think a lot of people might have done the same thing, especially when they were younger. I'll admit I have said stuff to United fans, regretably now, when I was younger, years ago. I didn't realise it at the time what I was doing. I'll never do it again as I now know what hurt I'm putting on the people involved in the tradegies. Even there 2 weeks ago, one of my good friends who is a Liverpool fan was saying stuff and I had to get him and tell him cop the F**k on like.

We shouldn't stoop that low.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #26: Jan 14, 2011 03:49:26 pm
      And I'm sure most United fans say dont sink to our level.

Ha ha ha ha, that's a classic right there.

Listen to the crowd when they start with their anti-scouse bile and carry on to murderers and without killing anyone, it's the majority that sing it. Yet no tv zooms in on them, F***ing hell the commentators said F**k all when their players were singing that "without" on the pitch in Moscow.

All a bit of a stitch up that by ITV for me, especially with some of the recent stuff, surprised there hasn't been more in the press moralising over this.

I'd love to see you say that to Utd fans of the same age, who would happily call you a murderer and a dirty scouse b***ard to your face even if your not from Liverpool and see what response you get from them.

PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #27: Jan 14, 2011 03:56:05 pm
      No point in stooping to their level.

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #28: Jan 14, 2011 04:14:20 pm

Listen to the crowd when they start with their anti-scouse bile and carry on to murderers and without killing anyone, it's the majority that sing it. Yet no tv zooms in on them, F***ing hell the commentators said F**k all when their players were singing that "without" on the pitch in Moscow.

was that on the pitch??
      I'd love to see you say that to Utd fans of the same age, who would happily call you a murderer and a dirty scouse b***ard to your face even if your not from Liverpool and see what response you get from them.

Most of my United friends already know what my opinion is on the matter. The one time I have gone on about Muinch is when one of my friends was on about murderers and that, he did say it first tho, and we nearly came to blows, I wouldnt talk to him for days afterwards and he is one of my good friends.

I feel giving the the silent treatment or even taking a morale highground on the matter quickly shuts them up, like saying how they cant have a decent debate without stooping that low.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #29: Jan 14, 2011 04:53:13 pm
      Its impossible to debate with a Manc anyway.

Most are genuinely clueless and just support United because they are glory hunters.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #30: Jan 15, 2011 09:09:03 am
      In a match atmosphere like that, with 60,000 Manc's shouting "you Scouse bas**rds", your frustration can get the better of you. That guy was probably just caught up in the moment.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #31: Jan 15, 2011 09:13:13 am

Most are genuinely clueless and just support United because they are glory hunters.

99.9% of them are glory hunters who know F**k all about football, but just support them because there winning.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #32: Jan 15, 2011 11:47:16 am
      A football match is a microcosm of society, in society we have anti-social behaviour in the population so a football match will just mimic a greater population on a smaller scale.

It's just the way it is.

After all, you can't sh*t without an Arsehole.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #33: Jan 15, 2011 05:11:04 pm

After all, you can't sh*t without an Arsehole.
      Alex Ferguson can!!
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #34: Jan 15, 2011 05:33:10 pm
      It's hard to accept, but it happens and people won't change, where do you think he picked it up from? friends? family? they are probably just as bad.  To be honest I don't think he should get slated too much for this, if he has always been told to hate United and abuse them when he can, that's what he'll do.  So ok he should no better of course, but like they say change is hard and it's a hell of a lot easier just to practice what you've always known.

My brother is a Manu fan and he will go to great lengths to rub it in if we have a bad result (I return the favour obviously) or are on the brink of administration, but he knows where to stop and what's right and wrong and a lot of other footy fans are the same,  it's just that some "fans" can go too far when theres no need, like the OP has stated they should not be allowed at the games if they are going to behave in such a way, absolutely disgraceful.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #35: Jan 15, 2011 05:35:07 pm
      In a match atmosphere like that, with 60,000 Manc's shouting "you Scouse bas**rds", your frustration can get the better of you. That guy was probably just caught up in the moment.

Oh come on, whats wrong with "You Manc cu*ts" that's not an excuse IMO.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #36: Jan 15, 2011 05:54:56 pm
      Totally agree with you AJ.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #37: Jan 15, 2011 07:42:55 pm
      I agree with you, this sort of thing shouldn't be tolerated at a football game.
      cozza_man_yeah
      • Forum Paul Ince

• 82 posts |
      • Ní bheidh tú ag siúl in aonar.
      Reply #38: Feb 02, 2011 07:43:19 pm

99.9% of them are glory hunters who know F**k all about football, but just support them because there winning.
      Agreed !!
      danwarb
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 188 posts |
      Reply #39: Feb 03, 2011 07:41:16 pm
      It's embarrassing for the club, and a stick for various idiots to beat us with. Damages the clubs image.

The camera didn't just happen upon that guy.
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #40: Jul 12, 2011 04:06:30 am
      It's a naughty chant, which unfortunatley won't be going away any time soon. At least not untill they stop chanting them disgusting songs of thier own.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #41: Jul 13, 2011 06:07:06 pm
      It's embarrassing for the club, and a stick for various idiots to beat us with. Damages the clubs image.

The camera didn't just happen upon that guy.

It's funny how none of the cameras EVER pick up them cu*ts singing "their" songs does it?
      Kop_Red
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 375 posts |
      Reply #42: Aug 08, 2011 01:10:03 pm
      Fans from both clubs don't go out to purposly offend individuals.

What i mean is, I doubt many united fans might have thought actually, there could be a relative sat over there who lost a dad at Hillsborough.  Or likewise from us, id bet a good amount of reds chanting munich never thought for a second relatives etc could be sat 20 yards away.

They were tragic incidents that occured in the clubs history, your attacking the club, there is a slight difference.

Its just the same with fighting, if a red battered a manc at the ground, i bet he doesnt stop and think for two seconds that maybe this mancs wife is 8.5months pregnant and hes expecting his first child any day now, its just all about attacking manchester united football club not the actual person.

Im not defending it, but its a part of football and i dont actually think the individuals involved actually mean to offend other individuals, but instead mean to offend the other clubs badge.

Hope that makes sense, it does in my head.

Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #43: Aug 08, 2011 07:22:49 pm
      It does make sense K_R but my point would be that those fans SHOULD be thinking about these possibilities. I'm all for piss-taking and I'm happy to argue with a Manc until the cows come home about who's the biggest and most successful club etc but raising a fist to one is another matter.
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #44: Aug 08, 2011 07:41:31 pm
      Fans who shame us - the dickhead who was shouting abuse at NGog on Saturday.
      andymac7565
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,088 posts | 23 
      Reply #45: Sep 01, 2011 12:45:30 pm
      I was at the Utd game. IMO the fans didn't shame us they were awesome.
      Utd tried to belittle us & we just drowned them out completely for 90 minutes
      Kenny's 1st game back it was brilliant even tho' we lost. Cheer's Howard
      Venison 86
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,157 posts | 205 
      Reply #46: Sep 01, 2011 01:12:58 pm
      I was at the Utd game. IMO the fans didn't shame us they were awesome.
      Utd tried to belittle us & we just drowned them out completely for 90 minutes
      Kenny's 1st game back it was brilliant even tho' we lost. Cheer's Howard

So was I, sadly there was small minority who persist with the Munich chants and yes the abuse from the Mancs was far worse but it doesnt make it OK.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #47: Sep 07, 2011 09:47:32 am
      So was I, sadly there was small minority who persist with the Munich chants and yes the abuse from the Mancs was far worse but it doesnt make it OK.

The funny thing is that when the Munich disaster happened there was no abuse only horror that so many good young footballers had lost their lives.In fact i recall clubs lending United players so they could play their league and cup games.If my memory is not playing tricks on me Blackpool lent/gave United Ernie Taylor and he played in the Cup Final for United.Maybe things were different as Matt Busby was an ex L.F.C. player prior to getting the managers job at United and he was pretty well respected.I wonder if a lot of the problems we experience today are caused by the media.Oh I think United got beat in the Cup Final.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #48: Sep 07, 2011 02:57:02 pm
      The funny thing is that when the Munich disaster happened there was no abuse only horror that so many good young footballers had lost their lives.In fact I recall clubs lending United players so they could play their league and cup games.If my memory is not playing tricks on me Blackpool lent/gave United Ernie Taylor and he played in the Cup Final for United.Maybe things were different as Matt Busby was an ex L.F.C. player prior to getting the managers job at United and he was pretty well respected.I wonder if a lot of the problems we experience today are caused by the media.Oh I think United got beat in the Cup Final.
      They did, to Bolton, I think

How were the mancs shortly after Hillsborough for anyone who remembers?
      lupus_hegemonia
      • Strong & Eternal LFC supporter!
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 186 posts | -9 
      • From Aegean Sea... we're coming to support LFC!
      Reply #49: Sep 07, 2011 03:19:16 pm
      I know... few (and mostly, ONE!!!), here in Greece, that calling himself "Red" is an INSULT for us!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #50: Sep 09, 2011 08:45:53 pm
      They did, to Bolton, I think

How were the mancs shortly after Hillsborough for anyone who remembers?

Still quite vividly remember the pen written note left on the kop gates couple of days after the disaster

Just like the Pheonix rose from the flames of Munich
      So too will the Liverbird rise again.

From All the lads on the stretty.

YNWA.

Also remember them making tw*ts of themselves in 93 not long after Tony Bland died, with a few unpleasant chants followed by chants of "scum" from the Kop.

Obviously followed by manc chants of "We're your famous Munich song"
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #51: Sep 09, 2011 09:44:05 pm
      should be
      "Where's your.."

Most Mancs I know are sound about Hillsborough although I did once have a major fall out with a senior Manchester FA official about a comment he made at a training course I attended. Soon put him right-the tw*t!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,002 posts | 3952 
      Reply #52: Sep 09, 2011 09:45:16 pm
      The funny thing is that when the Munich disaster happened there was no abuse only horror that so many good young footballers had lost their lives.In fact i recall clubs lending United players so they could play their league and cup games.If my memory is not playing tricks on me Blackpool lent/gave United Ernie Taylor and he played in the Cup Final for United.Maybe things were different as Matt Busby was an ex L.F.C. player prior to getting the managers job at United and he was pretty well respected.I wonder if a lot of the problems we experience today are caused by the media.Oh I think United got beat in the Cup Final.
      Excellent comment Billy only just seen it mate, the media are partly to blame of course for the changing face of the supporters but when you consider the attitude of their septic drunken old b***ard of a manager is there any wonder the supporters act in the same way.
      « Last Edit: Sep 09, 2011 11:55:09 pm by stuey »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #53: Sep 09, 2011 09:59:55 pm

I know.

But I was typing fast and didn't think!
      TKIDLLTK

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #54: Sep 09, 2011 11:07:19 pm
      I know.

But I was typing fast and didn't think!

You could go back and edit it and pretend this whole embarrassing incident never happened ;)
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #55: Sep 19, 2011 01:34:09 pm
      Ha ha ha ha, that's a classic right there.

Listen to the crowd when they start with their anti-scouse bile and carry on to murderers and without killing anyone, it's the majority that sing it. Yet no tv zooms in on them, f**king hell the commentators said f**k all when their players were singing that "without" on the pitch in Moscow.

All a bit of a stitch up that by ITV for me, especially with some of the recent stuff, surprised there hasn't been more in the press moralising over this.

The beautiful irony is the player they most idolise is a scouser.Thick bas**rds.
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #56: Sep 19, 2011 05:14:01 pm
      The beautiful irony is the player they most idolise is a scouser.Thick bas**rds.

Sums it up,some will even have scouse friends & family. Most of it is just plain and simple unthoughtout hate during match time (build up, afterwards etc)

Yeah some real deep rooted sh*t lies beneath within some firms, but most isnt about that anymore. Every ground I have been to has an element still & prob always will. Fans mirror society somewhat. Blimey I have been called things here for calling that thing SAF & saying what a good manager he is. Its a deep rooted hate from some, thing is not everyone thinks like that.
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #57: Sep 21, 2011 12:05:07 am
      Sums it up,some will even have scouse friends & family. Most of it is just plain and simple unthoughtout hate during match time (build up, afterwards etc)

Yeah some real deep rooted sh*t lies beneath within some firms, but most isnt about that anymore. Every ground I have been to has an element still & prob always will. Fans mirror society somewhat. Blimey I have been called things here for calling that thing SAF & saying what a good manager he is. Its a deep rooted hate from some, thing is not everyone thinks like that.
      Seriously mate, stop calling him SAF, if you wanna do that, go post on RedCafes' "lets massage Sir Alex Ferguson's ego and/or cock" thread
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #58: Sep 22, 2011 11:56:24 am
      Seriously mate, stop calling him SAF, if you wanna do that, go post on RedCafes' "lets massage Sir Alex Ferguson's ego and/or cock" thread

Seriously if I hadnt used the term in the paragraph I just used it then how would people know what I had called him! I did say that thing before as well. TBH I couldnt care less about him & Im not bothered what he is called or what title he has. Im more interested in taking the title back from him, that will piss him off far more than a few hurt me not names. YOu might not like it or agree but he is a Sir. I dunno why & Im not bothered just as I'm not about Sir Elton Gone. Beat the fukka on the pitch, thats where it hurts him :)
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,146 posts | 4897 
      Reply #59: Sep 22, 2011 10:40:41 pm
      YOu might not like it or agree but he is a Sir.

He may have been made a Sir by the government at the time but that doesn't mean we have to honour that title and address him as such as he is far from worthy in my opinion.

Rafa Benitez never addressed him as Sir, just Mr Ferguson. I always loved that!
      RedSteve
      • Forum David Johnson

• 220 posts |
      Reply #60: Sep 23, 2011 10:09:20 am
      He may have been made a Sir by the government at the time but that doesn't mean we have to honour that title and address him as such as he is far from worthy in my opinion.

Rafa Benitez never addressed him as Sir, just Mr Ferguson. I always loved that!

You can call him what you like, if he is worthy or not doesnt matter to me. I have so many more important things to care about than things like this
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,089 posts | 8521 
      Reply #61: Sep 23, 2011 12:56:26 pm
      You can call him what you like, if he is worthy or not doesnt matter to me. I have so many more important things to care about than things like this

So why actually bother commenting, why not ignore and move on, had to have the last word?
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #62: Sep 23, 2011 06:08:47 pm
      So why actually bother commenting, why not ignore and move on, had to have the last word?
      He won't be able to now, not unless you go visit him on Red Cafe.

Just an observation, the title thread is a bit misleading. We have a minority of dickhead fans, just as any club has but they don't bring the club down.

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #63: Oct 18, 2011 02:11:41 am
      I see the same tw*ts that were abusing Kenny on twitter a few weeks back are not turning to abusing Stan Collymore. Why? Because he didn't dedicate his entire show tonight to the Hillsborough debate. All he did was go to the memorial, signed the petition, RT'd all trends asked of him and had a reporter from the House of Commons on his programme tonight.

Fools.
      Marcisared
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      Reply #64: Apr 10, 2012 08:19:36 am
      I remember going to my first game when I was 8 we were playing manure and I was in the kop.  We won 2 nil and I remember the song always look on the runway for ice being chanted to the bright side of life tune.  I joined in and actually found it funny.  I didn't know the meaning of the words then and when I found out I still found it funny-I was ignorant, immature and have since grown up.  A minority of LFC fans still haven't grown up and still chant similar nastiness but when I went to the FA Cup game this year where we won 2 1 it sounded like the whole of the manure fans were chanting murderers and it disgusted me.  It never entered my mind to stoop so low- I'm glad I've grown up and know better
      emsy28
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 545 posts | 12 
      Reply #65: Apr 10, 2012 02:52:26 pm
      I remember going to my first game when I was 8 we were playing manure and I was in the kop.  We won 2 nil and I remember the song always look on the runway for ice being chanted to the bright side of life tune.  I joined in and actually found it funny.  I didn't know the meaning of the words then and when I found out I still found it funny-I was ignorant, immature and have since grown up.  A minority of LFC fans still haven't grown up and still chant similar nastiness but when I went to the FA Cup game this year where we won 2 1 it sounded like the whole of the manure fans were chanting murderers and it disgusted me.  It never entered my mind to stoop so low- I'm glad I've grown up and know better

They always sing murderers about us even when they're playing other teams as do Everton.
      I had a conversation with a Man U season ticket holder this weekend and i asked him why they are so obsessed about us, he said they're not!! I asked him why are 50% of they're songs about us, His answer was that we do the same!! I then asked why do they sing things like you scouse b*****d about Gerrard and a minute later sing Rooney,Rooney. He said that's different because he's an Evertonian!!!
      simolfc
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 22 
      • Thank you Dirk YNWA
      Reply #66: Apr 10, 2012 03:05:14 pm
      I like this, takes a gent to admit you were wrong and have grown up, well in

Quick Reply