Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm
      London Stadium

Today is the 25th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W9 D9 L7

David Icke

Read 2938 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      David Icke
      Feb 18, 2011 09:54:11 pm
       Very intresting what david talks about,what do you think?

Revolution 2011 David Icke - The Coming World War 3 2011
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Re: David Icke
      Reply #1: Feb 18, 2011 10:09:03 pm
      TV documentary a couple of years ago showed him drinking Tenants Super, known locally as Tramp's Juice.  Think that sums it up for the former keeper & once proclaimer of the title 'Son of God'. 
      Bahrosa-LFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,549 posts |
      • It's Not A Badge... It's A Family Crest
      Reply #2: Feb 19, 2011 04:46:23 am
      Interesting, especially considering he said it back in 2009.

He's not far off i reckon. I feel like there definitely will be World War 3. I particularly believe what he's saying on the creation of a one world government after WWIII. Much like the creation of the UN, the creation of a one world government would be welcomed by many in the world after another world war.

On David Icke, I do agree with much of what he says, but he has some extremely odd views about like aliens and stuff.

Alex Jones is a better source for me.

I don't know if you've heard of the 'Illuminati', and whether you believe the world's being controlled or not. For me, i do believe there is an elite group of people, generally known as the Illuminati who have a big say in what happens in the world.

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #3: Feb 19, 2011 09:05:13 am
      David Icke is a full-blown nutter - FACT.

Anyone with a memory or an ounce of common sense knows this. ...you do know he claimed to be the son of God?

David Icke says he is the son of God
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #4: Feb 19, 2011 09:24:15 am
      Theres no doubt goverments are trying to excercise control over us and i wouldnt be surprised if there wasnt. But his alien theorys and general bullshit scare people away from realising that governments are taking away librties from us.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #5: Feb 20, 2011 04:12:39 pm
      The guy's a 100% bona fide NUTTER.

But as with all nutters, there is probably some truth in something he says....but which bit?
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,164 posts | 8548 
      Reply #6: Feb 20, 2011 04:27:11 pm
      I always thought he was a decent sports presenter till he went F***ing nuts.

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #7: Feb 20, 2011 08:05:55 pm
      You cant dismiss majority of what he speaks, especially regarding the new world order and the rothchilds.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #8: Feb 21, 2011 07:43:49 pm
      You cant dismiss majority of what he speaks.

Exactly. ... saying as how he's the Son of god and all.  :lmao:

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #9: Feb 21, 2011 08:14:22 pm
      You cant dismiss majority of what he speaks, especially regarding the new world order and the rothchilds.

He's an alcoholic nut job who thinks the Royal family are a bunch of lizards from space.  I'm fairly sure we can dismiss the majority of what he says.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #10: Feb 21, 2011 10:15:13 pm
      Exactly. ... saying as how he's the Son of god and all.  :lmao:

Some say a man from nazerath claimed it too?

He's an alcoholic nut job who thinks the Royal family are a bunch of lizards from space.  I'm fairly sure we can dismiss the majority of what he says.

Agree about the shape shifting but he does put a good case against the elite.

« Last Edit: Feb 21, 2011 10:20:25 pm by Shabs »
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #11: Feb 21, 2011 10:20:25 pm
      Some say a man from nazerath claimed it too?

And some say what kind of Prophet comes with swords & chariots.....

Personally I don't give a fig about either.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #12: Feb 23, 2011 09:50:14 am
      Agree about the shape shifting but he does put a good case against the elite.

No he doesn't - he waffles unsubstantiated, bull-sh*t, to sell books to gullible idiots.   :-\
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #13: Feb 23, 2011 11:45:50 am
      No he doesn't - he waffles unsubstantiated, bull-sh*t, to sell books to gullible idiots.   :-\

Are you calling me me a gullible idiot?  ;)

bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #14: Feb 23, 2011 02:18:20 pm
      Are you calling me me a gullible idiot?  ;)

Nah Shabs, as you know; the word "gullible" doesn't even appear in the dictionary.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Reply #15: Feb 23, 2011 06:44:19 pm
      I work in mental health and less than a week ago I was told by a service user that the government want to control us and they have measures and ways of doing so. According to this particular service user they controlled this person by taking over their internet and also pumping gas through their boiler.

There's huge elements of truth in what this person says, yet there is also paranoid and delusional beliefs. Same with Icke I think.

I personally think Icke has a good business head on him and he's also a bit barking.
      finchie
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,576 posts | 154 
      Reply #16: Feb 23, 2011 07:38:21 pm
      David Icke speaks some truth but he 'poisons the well' of his message by talking utter bollocks too often. eg shape shifting reptilians
      Take 9/11, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that the official story is not true and there are many credible speakers/writers to this effect yet Icke seems to gain the most attention while serious speakers/writers such as University professors are low profile within the mainstream media. He does a great deal of damage to such campaigns because it is assumed that fellow doubters share all his views. I suspect if his views on 9/11 are analysed there will be grains of truth scattered within bollocks. I certainly question his motives.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #17: Feb 23, 2011 07:44:46 pm
      I know his sons. One of them is a boss keeper!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 29,428 posts | 4582 
      Reply #18: Feb 23, 2011 08:54:53 pm
      David Icke speaks some truth but he 'poisons the well' of his message by talking utter bollocks too often. eg shape shifting reptilians
      Take 9/11, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that the official story is not true and there are many credible speakers/writers to this effect yet Icke seems to gain the most attention while serious speakers/writers such as University professors are low profile within the mainstream media. He does a great deal of damage to such campaigns because it is assumed that fellow doubters share all his views. I suspect if his views on 9/11 are analysed there will be grains of truth scattered within bollocks. I certainly question his motives.

Its one of the reasons' why i pay attention to what he say's well most of ii except the shape shifting reptilian belief,when you want to discredit the truth you add elements of falsehood to it and you give the voice to individula's who peddle more sh*t than truth,alex jones is another who for some reason has the pulse on all info,what is his agenda and who does he work for?

Quick Reply