Trending Topics

Next match: West Ham v LFC [Premier League] Sat 27th Apr @ 12:30 pm - Pre Match Topic
      London Stadium

Today is the 27th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P29 W13 D5 L11

The relationship/potential relationship advice thread

Read 99739 times
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Re: The relationship/potential relationship advice thread
      Reply #46: Mar 09, 2011 11:21:09 pm
      I'm a fan of well endowed women, but I'd take small and perky over fake and. . . Actually a friend of mine got elective surgery to reduce her breasts. Terrible back problems. Couldn't believe it myself. She had amazing breasts, but she is happier now. . . Tragic loss ;)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #47: Mar 09, 2011 11:23:49 pm
      For me it depends, has to suit the body aswell, and the shape might be more important than the size to me. My brother's girlfriend has had breast reduction aswell, also because of her back.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #48: Mar 09, 2011 11:27:05 pm
      Well I'm rather lucky that I have ample pair of boobs, I think fake boobs look awful and they don't look right. I'm sure I speak from experience when I say that a man loves a real pair of boobs  ;)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #49: Mar 09, 2011 11:34:16 pm
      Yeah, it's not just the way they look and feel though. ;D It's also just the whole idea behind it for me. I have that in general with girls, if they they're too busy with their appearance, just too girly girl, inches of make-up, and stuff like that. Not my type. I guess breast implants are part of that aswell.

I seriously think if I'd be in bed with a girl and I'd find out she has fake breasts I can't continue. :laugh: It's that big of a turn off for me.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #50: Mar 09, 2011 11:36:17 pm
      I know a lot of Men feel the same Dex, so you're not on your own.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #51: Mar 09, 2011 11:42:03 pm
      Good to hear! Plenty who disagree with me too I'm sure.

Never something you'd honestly say to a girl who has them though is it. It's like when someone shows you his/her new tattoo and it's a really ugly one. They're not hearing it from me! :laugh: Unless I know them really well but..
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #52: Mar 09, 2011 11:51:31 pm
      I suppose it's easy for us to judge Dex, but there's is more to a woman then just the physical. For me if that becomes her main focus it would be a pretty dull relationship. I've been with a few like that, but it never went further than a few months. Eventually sex isn't enough to keep a relationship.
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #53: Mar 09, 2011 11:57:33 pm
      Well mate, these days guys can be just as bad apparently. Just have to watch an episode of Jersey Shore to see. :laugh:

Shame though. She was cute. :P
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #54: Mar 10, 2011 12:02:50 am
      The way you carry on sometimes you'd swear you were an ugly motherfucker. . . ha ha ha. Just kidding. Have a mate that's a model and he's a shallow guy. Doesn't stop the women falling over themselves to get to him. Funny guy. He told me I should use my son to pick up women cause it worked for him with a puppy. Had to remind him of the slight complication that having a son meant. Hollywood movies with single dads has a lot to answer for. My kid is a babe magnet when I bring him it. Ridiculous :) 
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #55: Mar 10, 2011 12:03:27 am
      Yeah, it's not just the way they look and feel though. ;D It's also just the whole idea behind it for me. I have that in general with girls, if they they're too busy with their appearance, just too girly girl, inches of make-up, and stuff like that. Not my type. I guess breast implants are part of that aswell.

I seriously think if I'd be in bed with a girl and I'd find out she has fake breasts I can't continue. :laugh: It's that big of a turn off for me.

Hahaha. I have to agree with everything you say. Fake stuffs are a huge turn off to me too. I also can't really stand girls who spend so much time putting make up or even take 1000 photos of the same pose.

The most beautiful girls in the world to me would be those who look great just the way they are!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #56: Mar 10, 2011 12:05:41 am
      Loving reading this thread  ;)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #57: Mar 10, 2011 12:16:04 am
      Nice one Adryan! ;D

The way you carry on sometimes you'd swear you were an ugly motherfucker. . . ha ha ha. Just kidding. Have a mate that's a model and he's a shallow guy. Doesn't stop the women falling over themselves to get to him. Funny guy. He told me I should use my son to pick up women cause it worked for him with a puppy. Had to remind him of the slight complication that having a son meant. Hollywood movies with single dads has a lot to answer for. My kid is a babe magnet when I bring him it. Ridiculous :)  

I know mate, I'm just weird with some stuff, I have some principles where I just don't budge. It can be tiring to be honest, but I can't help it. I might not be an ugly motherfucker as you say, but I got things far from figured out! I've been through plenty of sh*t in my life, which has left his mark. The way I look won't change that. ;)

Anyway, I guess it's also because I'm not interested in girls to just have fun with(with the exception of friends), I'm interested in girls to have fun with and potentially more. I'm done with F***ing around, figuratively and literally speaking. I rather be by myself than have loose affairs. That only gave me problems in the past.

And yeah, haha. Big difference between a puppy and a kid mate.
      « Last Edit: Mar 10, 2011 12:39:15 am by Dexter »
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,611 posts | 3844 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #58: Mar 10, 2011 12:43:54 am
      All looks no brains that lad. Fair play to you Dex. Would be easy to become shallow. It's harder to walk away from that lifestyle. It's better to surround yourself with women you can enjoy being with and there are no stupid mind games. . . Oh yeah and their big breasts are real. . . In case Cas is still reading ;)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #59: Mar 10, 2011 12:47:10 am
      It's better to surround yourself with women you can enjoy being with and there are no stupid mind games. . . Oh yeah and their big breasts are real. . . In case Cas is still reading ;)

Deffo and I am  ;)
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #60: Mar 10, 2011 02:14:37 am
      It is great to read that there are guys out there who don't want a girl who is fake. I am a girl who wears make-up on occasion, don't care to wear it every time I leave the house.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #61: Mar 10, 2011 02:33:40 am
      I have had girls with big boobs, and small boobs. Never mattered much to me as long as the whole package went together well - and the personality, of course! :D
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #62: Mar 10, 2011 02:41:04 am
      I thought Firepool was a dude aswell! :laugh:
      I should pay more attention to those signs next to names.

But I guess us guys aren't all bad then. :f_whistle:
      In the end all the fakeness, make-up and appearance is all a front isn't it. It's much nicer if a girl is comfortable in her own skin, and isn't afraid to be herself.

And bigv, the subject was breast implants though, how about those? ;D
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #63: Mar 10, 2011 03:03:05 am
      I thought Firepool was a dude aswell! :laugh:
      I should pay more attention to those signs next to names.

In the end all the fakeness, make-up and appearance is all a front isn't it. It's much nicer if a girl is comfortable in her own skin, and isn't afraid to be herself.

You do know MsGerrard is a girl then right? ;)

I agree, it's always best when a girl just is comfortable with herself. I hate being with a girl and you say "You're so beautiful" or something and they just throw it back with a "Eww no look at me i have this wrong blah blah blah" - seriously, i don't complain about my big nose, freckles etc - shut up! :D

And boob jobs? Well, not a huge fan of the stupid ones. But Laura's best friend actually has one.. but it's only cos she was pretty darn small before apparently. And i didn't actually notice anything abnormal until Laura told me, and even i don't find it hugely noticeable. Laura does, but she knew her for years before. I dunno, it's a hard one. Hers were simply a real want of just having some decent size i think, not wanting to be abnormally large. Like i said, i didn't think anything of it until i got told.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #64: Mar 10, 2011 03:03:33 am

I have to say you guys aren't all bad.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #65: Mar 10, 2011 03:04:19 am
      I have to say you guys aren't all bad.

Of course not, we are Liverpool fans after all ;D
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #66: Mar 10, 2011 03:10:07 am
      Of course not, we are Liverpool fans after all ;D

That is a very good point bigv.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #67: Mar 10, 2011 03:50:01 am

They are very hard yet tender at the same time.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #68: Mar 10, 2011 06:55:11 am
      Things got weird with me and my chick. Shame.

Back to being lonely.

Quick Reply